HandyHome

mmosc08
mmosc08
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Chandelier install

Great service from the quote process all the way through
Punctual
Very pleasant to deal with

Thank you very much for choosing HandyHome.

PaulM
PaulM
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom

Love my new bathroom. HandyHome took take of everything from point A to Z I didn't have to lift a finger. Beautiful, clean and very professional

Thank you Paul for your business!

David
David
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof/ Shingles Repair

I have been a subscriber of HandyHome for the last 9 months and I could not be any happier. I'm very thankful to you guys on the great work you have been doing to my house and how honest you are about what you do and how you do it. Thank you!

Thank you David for your review.
We are thankful to have you as our customer!

Bogdana
Bogdana

Bathroom renovation

We are beyond happy with the work that HandyHome did for us. Our bathroom was in real need of renovation but we were hesitant as we did not know how to find a professional to do a job. And then the HandyHome services were recommended to us. We received the professional service that was clean and quickly done. The worker was knowledgeable and friendly, listened and followed our vision as well as gave us advice in the areas that we were not sure about. He met all the deadlines and the price that we paid was exactly what we discussed before the work has even started. Thank you HandyHome for being reliable, professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. we appreciate the feedback and hope to work together on other projects in the future.

liron
liron

Condo renovation

Super professional, efficient and clean work! I was so happy and will use them in the future again! I signed up for the monthly subscription and am so excited for the year ahead. They were so accommodating to my busy schedule and I had no complaints from the building or my neighbors ( which is important when you’re doing a Reno in a condo). They adhered to the condo rules and maintained their professionalism.

Thank you very much for your review.
Pleasure working with you!

Basement renovation

HandyHome did an amazing reno job in my basement. The contractors were on time, reliable and simply amazing customer service. We had few issues with the kitchen that we ordered but HandyHome readjusted the plan and didn't charge extra. Highly recommend!
N. S.

Thank you very much for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you as well!

leon
leon
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Concrete job

Great experience, everything was done exactly as we agreed.

Will definitely use their services again.

Irina
Irina
0 reviews Gormley, ON

thermostat installation

I have called Handyhome o come and upgrade my thermostat from basic to smart. They came the next day and did a fabulous job. They are definitely my go to company for all home maintenance and repair.

More about HandyHome

Handyman, Renovations and Home Maintenance Services. From smaller jobs to full-out reno's and project management - we've got you covered. Subscription based property maintenance plans also available to promote prevention, maintenance and longevity. Licensed & Insured, your one stop provider for any home repairs / maintenance / renovations.