RooterWorx Halton and Hamilton

Reviews for RooterWorx Halton and Hamilton

Paul in Parkdale
Paul in Parkdale
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Luke fixed my blocked drain!

My basement drain was blocked and Luke and his colleague came out at very short notice on a horrible snowy day and fixed the problem straightaway. They were pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable, explaining the problem and solutions to me in a way that I could understand. I have no hesitation in recommending Luke to anyone.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton is working hard to fulfill growing demand in quality Plumbing, Drain, Waterproofing, Concrete, and Foundation repairs.

Riham Al
Riham Al

Main sewer line repair

Thank you Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton for finding and solving the issue we had with floor drain backing up. I highly recommend you guys and looking forward to contacting you when needed.

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Clogged toilet drain. Great professional service quality but expensive

Quality service but I feel overcharged/double-charged. I will not recommend Rooterworx to anyone. I’ll give a decent score for the service and leave the details to everyone’s discretion. Our toilet had been clogged since Friday night due to paper towels flushed down by kids. We had tried with plungers over the weekend but no luck. Asked a friend's referral and their plumber quote $100&up but wouldn't come after business hour. Rooterworx replied right after I submitted the service request on a Sunday night. Sergio was willing to come later in the evening and quoted $200 on the phone for service to unclog toilet. I'm ok about the price and appreciate the speed, but we eventually set it for next day afternoon instead because it was quite late at the time. Monday morning, Sergio asked another technician Luke to come early instead, which I appreciate too. I was debating maybe I’d go with my friend’s plumber since it was regular business hours by then. Luke offered $150 on the phone call and I thought why not, since they’ve been very responsive. The job was done in two visits. I was not there during Luke’s first visit, but on the phone, he described that he had tried to unclog the toilet but found out it's actually the toilet drain that's clogged. However, he needed to go grab another tool with camera then come back in two hours. He mentioned cost would be different and it’s $250 to snake the drain. Now, I know people who had snaked main drains to the city's sewers and were charged $200-$300. So, $250 for clearing paper towel in a second-floor toilet drain is still acceptable to me considering Rooterworx was very responsive. So, I said yes as I thought the total cost would be $250 and had no idea he meant $250 in addition to $150. When Luke came back for the second visit, I was there and watched him using camera to find the clogged spot (6ft into the drain) with the toilet bowl moved aside. I left him to do the rest and near the end he showed me with camera again but this time 15ft into the drain to prove no more blockage. The entire process was professional. Luke came in mask, gloves, shoe covers and laid a blanket to cover around the work area. After everything is done, he told me $250 is an additional charge because unclogging toilet and unclogging drain are two different services. I was not impressed and stated that I’ll pay the price but will not use Rootworx next time. Luke looked little surprised with my comment and asked for the reason. I told him what I understood from the call but I do not want to argue it because nothing was written on paper. It could’ve been me who misheard. Luke sincerely apologized for the miscommunication and explained that these rates are set by the company. He seemed genuine and I don’t want to fight over a couple hundred bucks since the job is already completed. To be honest, it’s a mixed feeling after using Rooterworx's service. I understand prices of these jobs can vary depending on the situations and he had to go get tools halfway through which ended up spending the whole morning for our job. But I am not sure if $400 is reasonable from our perspective (would’ve been $450). Also, I would assume plumbers carry most tools with them? I would’ve told them it’s a clogged drain if I had known but to me it was a clogged toilet.

Larysa
Larysa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Shower drain snaking

I had a problem with my shower for the past few weeks. The shower drain had poor water flow, until got fully clogged. Rooterworx removed the clog in my shower drain very quickly.
I am very satisfied with the service. I recommend Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton to everyone!

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton is working to fulfill growing demand in quality Plumbing, Drain, Waterproofing, Concrete, and Foundation repairs.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Interior waterproofing

From the initial phone call to the time Luke walked out our door after the job was completed...the experience was 10 out of 10. Communication was excellent. He explained clearly the options for remediating the issue. Luke was very responsive to all of our questions. The job was completed to our satisfaction. Would refer to family and friends.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great job

Great job fixing my plumbing problem. Fast, efficient, and friendly service by the team. They came as fast as they could and explained everything well. I would recommend them for sure.

Drain Camera Inspection

Very satisfied with detailed camera inspection and report, highly recommend Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton.
I requested camera inspection on Monday morning and it was done on the same day in the afternoon.

Arkadiypasichnyk
Arkadiypasichnyk

Kitchen Sink Snake

This guys were able to return my call and come Out to unclog my drain the same day. They were friendly & professional. I'd gladly refer them to all my neighbors great service!

Linda in Ajax
Linda in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Clogged main drain

I was so impressed with the professionalism, expertise and quick service by Luke and Oleg. They kept me up to date every step of the way. It was a few days before Christmas and they were able to replace the clogged on the same day. What a relief. I would definitely recommend Rooterworx.

Leaking basement

We had moisture on a basement wall. Luke explained the situation and options. The work was done as promised and on time. They even sent workers to relay the cobble brick once the ground settled.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Rooterworx Halton and Hamilton is working to fulfill growing demand in quality Plumbing, Drain, Waterproofing, Concrete and Foundation repair services.

More about RooterWorx Halton and Hamilton

RooterWorx Halton and Hamilton drain service company covers Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills, Hamilton, and Stoney Creek. The Rooterworx settled new location in Burlington city in 2019 to fulfill growing demand in quality plumbing, drain, waterproofing and foundation repair services. Before opening new location we have decade of years of working in the industry and completing thousands of successful projects Toronto, and GTA area.
Our priority is to control the quality we produce. We are locally owned and operated which means we ensure quality are on each step of the way.
Our company is fully licensed and insured. All of our workers protected with WSIB coverage.