The Quick Movers

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
12 reviews Pickering, ON

Move of 8 items

Greg and his co-worker came on time, were very polite and professional. Reasonable price also. Will hire them again! Thanks.

Hi Shalini, thank you for your honest review!!

David
David

Focused, careful, flexible, well-priced

Wow. Two young men that completed my move were great. Focused, careful, and - when it became evident I underestimated time required - were able to put in another hour to get the job done. And at the same hourly rate! Much appreciated; I would definitely use again. Well-priced. Payment by card (for reasonable fee) or cash.

Hi David

Thank you for your 10 star review!! it is very well appreciated! All the best

Quick Mover Team

They helped me move last min!

I called about 1 week before my move date because we needed to find new movers last minute! They were able to find time for my move and were quick, efficient and safe! They are really responsive over email and the price was fair! I totally recommend The Quick Mover!!

Thank you for the 10 star review! We were more than happy to be able to accommodate your move for you, and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us

Movers

The head man Obie was excellent he knew exactly where I wanted everything He had 2 other men great job They went to 3 different places unbelievable how well organized these gentlemen were . I was really surprised they didn’t take a break or lunch as this was a full day started at 10am finish around 5:30pm We had a lot to move more then I thought Definitely would use them again

Thank you for your 10 Star review. We are delighted to hear you appreciate our hard work. All the best in your new home!

-Quick Mover Team

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Spectacular Service All Around

These folks moved us today from office to home. Both men were wonderful. They were on time, flexible with our arrangements, friendly, efficient, and very helpful. Their wrapping of items was a special benefit and served to make the whole move safe and clean.
I’m happy to recommend this company without any reservation. Their prices are very reasonable and their service is excellent.
Dr. Joe

Dr. Joe

Thank you Dr. Joe, we truly appreciate your business and your great review. We'll always be here for your moving needs

-The Quick Mover Team

Beryl
Beryl

Great service!

Had a wonderful moving experience with Greg, Obi and Mohammed. On time, on budget, and took good care of my things. I would highly recommend Quick Movers for your next move.

Hi Beryl, thank you for your 10 star review and for recommending us on behalf of the entire team at Quick Moving! We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with us.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are planning a move, we would be happy to meet again!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Excellent movers

I moved from Burlington to Toronto.
Quick movers arrived on time as they advised.
They assessed the amount of items requiring to be moved , and promptly started. Within 1 1/2 hours they were 80% complete. I highly recommend them.

Hi Karen, thanks for your wonderful review! Glad to hear you got the moving experience you wished for. We'll always be here to help with your moving needs.

Bill From Leslieville from Toronto
Bill From Leslieville from Toronto

Definitely Recommended

The men who did the move were polite and professional. They packed items well and disassembled furniture where needed. The move was done quickly. It was much quicker than I had anticpated. I paid the contracted price which was competitve with other movers. I would use Quick movers again.

Hi Bill, thank you for your kind review! It was a pleasure working with you too, we will continue to provide excellent and efficient moving experiences to all our customers. Thank you for choosing Quick Movers

Awesome movers

These guys did a great job. We had a nearly full day move involving pick ups at our home and at a separate storage location. They were fast, efficient, organized, friendly and careful with our furniture. Greg and his team did an amazing job. I couldnt ask for a better moving company.

Thank you so much for your amazing review! You and your husband did great by getting ready for our Pros which made the move quick and efficient. I hope you enjoy your new home and we'll always be here when you need our moving services in the future.

Movers

Greg and Obi were efficient, friendly and focused on making sure the customer is happy and satisfied with results. Would recommend!

More about The Quick Movers