Quick Moving Inc

Lesley
Lesley

Local Move

TRUST THE REVIEWS!
We had an absolutely wonderful experience using quick moving! We searched through many many moving companies and decided to go with them because of their google reviews- we were not let down whatsoever. The team of three were punctual and got started right away. We were worried it would take a long time to move (approximately 7 hours we figured) but they moved us from a three bedroom apartment to a two story house in 4 hours on the dot. Absolutely amazing work.
They were organized and did not waste time. They allowed us to help when and where we felt and give direction for certain items.
You guys have no idea how much we appreciate you helping us with our move!
Highly recommend, this company is a triple threat! Fast, careful and pocket friendly!

Thank you so so much!

Hi Lesley, thank you so much for your wonderful and honest review!!! Well and truly appreciated. we'll always continue to provide efficient and stress-free moving.

Quick Moving Team

Great, would recommend

True to their name, my move was quick and went smoothly. The movers were great, and the pricing was fair and reasonable. I would definitely recommend their services to others

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Really appreciated!!

Moving a wooden executive desk and credenza along with 3 leather chairs

Great service! Prompt, courteous and professional. I would definitely use. This company again. There were on time for the move at location for pickup and proceeded to take care in shrink wrap and cover all the items for the move.

Thank you so much for your honest feedback

Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
Shalini in Pickering, Ontario
12 reviews Pickering, ON

Move of 8 items

Greg and his co-worker came on time, were very polite and professional. Reasonable price also. Will hire them again! Thanks.

Hi Shalini, thank you for your honest review!!

David
David

Focused, careful, flexible, well-priced

Wow. Two young men that completed my move were great. Focused, careful, and - when it became evident I underestimated time required - were able to put in another hour to get the job done. And at the same hourly rate! Much appreciated; I would definitely use again. Well-priced. Payment by card (for reasonable fee) or cash.

Hi David

Thank you for your 10 star review!! it is very well appreciated! All the best

Quick Mover Team

They helped me move last min!

I called about 1 week before my move date because we needed to find new movers last minute! They were able to find time for my move and were quick, efficient and safe! They are really responsive over email and the price was fair! I totally recommend The Quick Mover!!

Thank you for the 10 star review! We were more than happy to be able to accommodate your move for you, and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us

Movers

The head man Obie was excellent he knew exactly where I wanted everything He had 2 other men great job They went to 3 different places unbelievable how well organized these gentlemen were . I was really surprised they didn’t take a break or lunch as this was a full day started at 10am finish around 5:30pm We had a lot to move more then I thought Definitely would use them again

Thank you for your 10 Star review. We are delighted to hear you appreciate our hard work. All the best in your new home!

-Quick Mover Team

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Spectacular Service All Around

These folks moved us today from office to home. Both men were wonderful. They were on time, flexible with our arrangements, friendly, efficient, and very helpful. Their wrapping of items was a special benefit and served to make the whole move safe and clean.
I’m happy to recommend this company without any reservation. Their prices are very reasonable and their service is excellent.
Dr. Joe

Dr. Joe

Thank you Dr. Joe, we truly appreciate your business and your great review. We'll always be here for your moving needs

-The Quick Mover Team

Beryl
Beryl

Great service!

Had a wonderful moving experience with Greg, Obi and Mohammed. On time, on budget, and took good care of my things. I would highly recommend Quick Movers for your next move.

Hi Beryl, thank you for your 10 star review and for recommending us on behalf of the entire team at Quick Moving! We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with us.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are planning a move, we would be happy to meet again!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Excellent movers

I moved from Burlington to Toronto.
Quick movers arrived on time as they advised.
They assessed the amount of items requiring to be moved , and promptly started. Within 1 1/2 hours they were 80% complete. I highly recommend them.

Hi Karen, thanks for your wonderful review! Glad to hear you got the moving experience you wished for. We'll always be here to help with your moving needs.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Markham?