A.I Drywall

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Basement renovations

The guys came to my house gave me a quote, they came back finish taped my recroom, bedroom and washroom. They did a great job no touch ups were required after painting, they also spayed a California ceiling which also turned out very nice. Would recommend them to anyone

We really appreciate your kinds words, thank you! we hope your enjoying your new space!

Shane S.
Shane S.
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Mud and Tape whole house.

Alex and his team had the difficult task of blending old plaster in to new drywall in multiple areas for our renovation. This required multiple build up coats with various products. They also had to skim out textured ceilings in the whole house as we wanted flat for more modern look.

Everything turned out perfect. The ceilings and walls are flat and required no touch ups after painting. The attention to detail and flexibility to work with our schedule was second to none. We cant thank Alex and his team enough and will have them back to do our basement in no time.

Thank you Shane. I'm always up for a challenge. You're place turned out amazing, thank you for choosing me to be a part of the process.

KSZUNIGA in Kitchener
KSZUNIGA in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Our "Drywall meets plaster" 1960's Home.

We bought a 1960's side split with the intention of renovating the entire thing ourselves. When we started the process drywalling it was clear the job was bigger than we were. We were cautious choosing out tradesman (my fiancé is extremely particular), but a cousin recommended A.I.
Alex came to quote with complete enthusiasm, skill, and customer service. We had a tight renovation schedule , and high expectations. A.I completed our home before his estimated date- vaulted ceilings and all.
I can't wait to renovate our basement knowing we have Alex in our corner!

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure working with you guys and helping to bring your vision to life. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Damen
Damen
1 review Kitchener, ON

Complete Basement taping and California ceilings

The team was very professional - they made arrangements to visit every day for the duration of the project and always showed up as promised. You could tell they prided themselves on the quality of there work and on completion it really showed.

Excellent work

Damen, thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you and we wish you a lifetime of enjoyment using the new space!

More about A.I Drywall

Drywall, Steel Stud and Taping, here at A.I Drywall - we do it all so you don't have to worry. From new builds, basements and home renovations we have you covered. We've found the perfect mix of speed and quality to insure your timeline is met. We look forward to working with you.

Thanks in advance!