Cabinetry & Millwork
Mississauga ON L5G 3E8

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Paint 2 Decor Inc.

Kitchen refinishing

Very professional and clean work. Were very happy with the service and our new kitchen.

Thank you for your honesty...

Gurpreet in Toronto
Gurpreet in Toronto

Laundry room renovation

Masoud is very hardworking and talented gentlemen. He explained us the project from beginning to end and kept us in the loop. We were on budget for this renovation and he made sure we could finish our project within that budget.

I will definitely recommend him and would rehire him for future projects.

Thanks
Gurpreet & Rashmeet

Thank you Gurpreet for kind words and the opportunity to work on your project ...

Kitchen cabinet refinishing

Masoud is very accommodating, efficient, and trustworthy. His attention to detail and his professionalism is phenomenal. Masoud is a perfectionist and his quality of work is remarkable. I LOVE MY KITCHEN. Thank you Masoud.
Definitely use him for future jobs. Highly recommend him

Thank you Ross, it was my pleasure to work with you ...

Kitchen

If you’re looking to get your kitchen a brand new look I would definitely recommend Masoud @ Paint2Decor. He had some very good ideas and was able to remodel our kitchen within our budget. He approached the job like it was his own kitchen that he was working on. He made sure every small detail was taken care of and we are more than satisfied with the new look of our kitchen.

Thank you Royston for your honesty. Enjoy your kitchen .

witton90
witton90
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen and bath resurfacing

Masoud took great care and detail to explain the process. We seeked him to repaint the cabinets for the kitchen and 3 washrooms and repaint the 3 washrooms. He even went above and beyond to fix the mess up by the previous tile contractor we hired at no extra charge. His attention to detail is very good and is a reasonable person. Will look forward to having him for future work!

Thank you I highly appreciate it your honesty..
We will keep in touch ..

Masoud

New Kitchen (Kitchen cabinets, Counter top, Back splash, Island).

Masoud did a great job transforming my kitchen. Summing up his characteristics, very professional, passionate, amazing attention to detail , goes above and beyond , easy to work with and his suggestions for various add-ons, was very welcome. I'm still amazed at my "new" kitchen. Thank you, Masoud

Thank you so much ..

0 reviews Brant, ON

Kitchen cupboards

This man went the extra mile to give me everything I wanted . Also some suggestions that made my cupboards look better in the end . Not only does he do amazing work he’s a great at leaving my place spotless.
If you want someone fast friendly and curious he’s the Man

Really appreciate it your honestly review.Enjoy your kitchen you really deserve it..

Masoud Kakar

Painting Kitchen Cabinets

Masoud did a great job painting my kitchen doors and thereby transforming my kitchen. He is easy to work with and his suggestions for various add-ons, that I'd not even considered, were very welcome. They most certainly aided in the transformation. I'm still amazed at my "new" kitchen. Thank you, Masoud

Thank you !!!!

Repainting of kitchen cupboards and replcaing handles

If you're considering redoing your kitchen cupboards I would highly recommend this company. We recently had ours done and they look amazing, like brand new!! Incredible difference from what we had.
Moussad is very professional and goes above and beyond to ensure his clients are happy. He is very accommodating, efficient and does quality work. Thank you again Moussad & Happy New Year! :)

Highly appreciate it your honesty .It's was my pleasure to work with you !
Happy New Year Andrea !!

Paint 2 Decor Inc

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Kitchen renovation (kitchen cupboards painted, backsplash, counter top, sink, faucet)

Masoud was a pleasure to work with and very professional. His attention to detail and professionalism was noticed and appreciated. He went above and beyond his promise. I would recommend his work to anyone looking to give their kitchen an uplift.

Thank you so much for your honesty!!

416-831-8489

More about Paint 2 Decor Inc.

Paint2Decor INC. offers a unique combination of ongoing, personal communication with you, from the comfort of your own home. Because our website is equipped with a top-of-the-line communication system, both providing and receiving helpful information about the process is quick, easy, and virtually painless. Our Paint2Decor INC. team is accessible both directly by phone or via email, and we strive to return correspondence within hours. Because all of our consultation services are free, there is no obligation on your part. Only when you are completely satisfied with your choice of color and pricing, we will proceed to the ordering stage without any hidden costs, markups, or “up-sells.”

Cabinetry & Millwork and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
23 Reasons to Hire Paint2Decor INC. Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing We are High Quality & Trusted Cabinets Professionals. This is our passion. We have been refinishing cabinets for 15 years We have professional spray booth and shop for a factory finish. We have the best sprayer team in Canada We work within your budget. Sounds cliché but we actually do We use the best lacquers, paints on the market We respond to your calls, email inquires immediately We give 20 % discount to references for cabinet refinishing We wear dedicated ‘indoor’ shoes in your home We tape to get a laser beam line for the fixed pieces We clean and degrease all surfaces prior to sanding We sand all surfaces prior to priming We clean the sand dust prior to priming We ensure that surfaces are dust free We are very quiet, discreet and polite while on-site We are the most trustworthy company in Canada We offer unlimited colours We guarantee all our work against peeling, chipping and fading We bubble wrap all doors and drawers after they’re done. We are only interested in making our customers say “Wow”. We are ranked # 1 on Google We care for your cabinets more than anyone We Proudly Serving Toronto and Surrounding area
2007
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Working at Heights and all Safety Certifications
Yes. Kindly ask for more details.