COMFORT GARAGE & DOORS INC

Paul in Surrey
Paul in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Good DOORS

There was problem in my garage door opening and closing .I called comfort garage door guy and he came within half an hour and fixed the problem at a reasonable price

Thank you Sir.

Loyd C.
Loyd C.
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Garage door repair

I had a broken spring on my overhead garage door. Spent a week hunting for some help. I really appreciated Sofen getting back to me so quickly to organize the job. He arrived promptly and did an expert job for a fair price. I would recommend Comfort Doors to everyone!

Thanks a lot, it is pleasure dear customer.

HomeSweetHome in Vancouver
HomeSweetHome in Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Garage door adjustment; door spring replacement; and installation of new garage door opener remote

An amazing experience! Sofen responded within an hour of my request being posted; was on-site the next morning; and fixed the issues quickly and well.

My garage door closed, but there was a gap between the frame and the door. During the inspection, Sofen noted that the door spring was corroded and suggested that it be replaced as well. He never pressured me; instead, he told me he would give two quotes and then I could decide. Ultimately, I decided to have the door frame adjusted, the spring replaced, and then afterwards, I asked if he would give me another garage door opener.

Sofen was:

- Very polite, professional, and respectful. This is rare nowadays, but especially so in the trades.
- Quick to respond and eager to work. He had a great, "can do" attitude and was ready to do whatever was necessary to solve my garage door problems.
- Very helpful. Prior to adjusting the door, he noted that because the door was warped, he might not be able to get it to meet the frame exactly; however, he was ready to offer me additional solutions. At the end, we brainstormed and came up with several options including filling the gap with foam, using weather stripping, or adding more wood trim to the frame.
- Upfront about all costs. This is also rare nowadays, but especially in the trades. He gave me clear costs for every option that we discussed, and thoroughly explained any cost variances between options.

Ultimately, Sofen has a great work ethic and is very customer-focused. He also works quickly and well. I am happy to write this review, and I will happily be recommending him to my friends in the future.

Thanks a lot for your words dear customer, it is pleasure. Thanks again, 604 720 7691, 24/7.

Sheri
Sheri
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Garage door repair

The very polite technician did some trouble shooting and determined that a new remote opener was needed. He installed a new one in the garage along with programming a new remote. I was very impressed with the technician’s knowledge and professionalism.

Thank you dear customer.

Scott
Scott
2 reviews Delta, BC

Garage spring repair

The spring broke and I was looking for quick service. Sofen called right away and fit me in for the next morning. They arrived on time, were very professional and explained the process. I would definitely recommend Comfort Garage & Doors to anyone needing service.

Thank you Sir, it was a pleasure working with you.

Ramil
Ramil
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage Door Service, Door Locks Upgrade to Electronic Keypad Deadbolt and Lever Locks, and Car Trunk and Locks Service

Excellent service at a reasonable price!
Sofen came to service our garage and now it works like new. I was very impressed with his organization and attention to detail. It was evident that he is a knowledgeable professional and that he takes pride in the quality of his work. I even asked if he could replace the locks on our doors to electronic keypad deadbolt and lever locks which he accomplished very quickly the same day as he had them on hand. While he was working he noticed I was struggling to get my Rav4 trunk open (first time this happened), so he came over, asked me to press the lock/unlock buttons a few times while he worked near the back. Then voila it’s open! He also applied some lubrication to the lock and where it closes on to and tested it by opening and closing it five times. Haven’t had any issues since. Will definitely call Comfort Garage & Doors for any future needs. They live up to their name. Highly recommend!

Hello,
Thank you.

Vladlimitless
Vladlimitless
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage door repair at my warehouse

They showed up quickly. They were knowledgeable and performed a fast repair on my garage door.
Safen was friendly, he made fixing my garage door a great experience. The price was good too.

Hello, Thank you.

russell_s96
russell_s96

Garage Door Repair

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and reliable staff. Fixed my garage door in no time, and it works as good as new! Would most defiantly recommend them to a friend!

Hello, Thank you Sir.

More about COMFORT GARAGE & DOORS INC

Get A Quick Fix for Garage Door Repair Needs

Comfort Garage & Doors Inc. is your full services garage door repair service provider in Vancouver, Canada. We are absolutely dedicated to offer the most professional and the best quality garage door repair and maintenance. We have a large collection of garage doors. Call us at 6047207691 to get a free quotation now!

When it comes to installing, maintaining, and repairing garage doors, Comfort Garage & Doors Inc. stands out from the crowd for its reliable and incredible services. We bring you the best solution for door installation that goes with your style and suits esthetics of your living and commercial place. We stand on our toes whenever you want to seek door repair services. No matter what style, pattern, and design of door you choose, we make installation, maintenance, and repairing of it easy. You can discuss the length, width, and thickness of door with us and we will suggest the ideal products. The doors you choose for your garage will easily be installed and repaired by us at any time. With professional technicians, we ensure the door will go perfectly with the interior and exterior of your space. Give us a call and get the best garage door repair services in Surrey, Vancouver.

*What We Serve You Praise*

• Get a Quick Quote for Free
• No Consultation Charges
• 24/7 Services & Impressive Discounts
• Residential Door Repair
• Get your commercial garage door improved with us. Make the door workable in a flawless manner.
• Garage Door Opener
• Parts and Services
• Garage Door Springs
• Door Repair New Westminster (

*More About Comfort Doors*

Comfort Garage & Doors Inc. is the leading Vancouver, Canada based garage door repair service provider. We are highly motivated to offer you dedicatedly professional and satisfactory garage door repair and maintenance. We bring you a large collection of garage door for all your purposes. Call us now at 60472076941 and get an immediate quote for free.