10600 Canada Inc

Reviews for 10600 Canada Inc

Jeremy
Jeremy

Pergola

Great communication from Arthur, work started and completed on time - high quality work. Friendly and professional - easy to engage and great customer service.

anthonyvatalaro in Toronto
anthonyvatalaro in Toronto

Great and Fast Service

I needed a 45 ft. fence installed with a retaining wall at the base. Arthur came and gave me the best price and scheduled an installation within days. He completed the work in two days and always kept me informed along the way.
There were a few issues with my property we didn't anticipate however Arthur offered an alternative without increasing the cost of the job.
I highly recommend using this company for your fencing needs.

John
John

Fence post replacement

Work was done quickly and the quality of the work was excellent. I would definitely recommend this company.

lamarmark
lamarmark
1 review Innisfil, ON

New roof

Arthur and his team was very professional on time and clean I was very happy with my new home I’ll be happy to recommend him to anyone

More about 10600 Canada Inc

As a building contractor for over 20 years in residential construction, specializing in rough carpentry framing , we've built it all. From small sheds in the backyard, to huge estate homes, we have cultivated and developed relationships with other home improvement company's such as plumbers, electricians, tiles, hardwood kitchen and trim, as well as many others. We've built lasting relationships to be able to work in harmony without overstepping each other or creating long delays due to miscommunications. With us there are no fancy names, sales gimmicks, sales men or any middlemen to take a slice of your pie. You deal directly with the people that do the job! Let us help you to conserve your energy, your worries and your back! If you are looking for top professionals that can help turn your ideas into live creations, let us help you.

(647)-608-4377