Ultra Team Roofing

Reviews for Ultra Team Roofing

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

Replace Roof

I spent many hours researching reviews and Ultra Team came out on top and for good reason! Rex was very helpful and gave lots of information during the quote. His team was quick and efficient and Rex sent progress pictures. Pricing was also very competitive. Couldn't be happier!

Thank you Mike, it was very glad that we could you help you and your neighbour with my roofing knowledge and experience, hopefully you are satisfied with our job. We are very appreciated for this review, thanks again!

Dai
Dai

Roof Replacement

Roofing review in Toronto Almost 2 years ago
I have collected a number of quotes for the roof of house and garage.
Ultra Team Roofing has given me their quote.
After evaluating all the quotes, I went with Ultra Team.
Today, their crew cam and completed the roof for house and garage.
I found their work to be very good.
Rex and the crew are excellent and completed the work in a professional way and I am happy with their work.
Thanks once again for the qaulity work

Hi Mr Dai, Thank you so much for this review, we had a great time there and appreciated the water and iced pops you offered, so much help in this heat season.

Steve in Brooklin
Steve in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

1 year later review

As opposed to most reviews that are done immediately after work, I decided to do mine after 1 year to see how roof stood up to a season of Canadian weather. The work done by Rex and team was top notch, very professional , and after a year the roof looks as good as the day it was installed. Highly recommended!!!!

Thank you very much Steve, i didn't expect this review since it's been one year, hope you we're doing well,no worries, we offered 15 years warranty, so it's still a long way to go, really appreciated you chose us, thanks again.

tashliang@hotmail.com in Richmond Hill
T. G.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We had our roof replaced on May 22, 2020. Rex, Johnny, and their team arrived promptly at 8 am and worked super hard all day in the heat. They laid tarp around the perimeter of the house to catch most of the debris and they put plywood to protect the windows and AC. Although there was a bit of a mishap where our screen door and outdoor light was damaged, they happily fixed and replaced them the next morning. They were very professional and appreciated their positive attitudes. Thank you Ultra Team Roofing!

Really appreciated your review, it was a tough work, big job under heat, but we tried our best to accomplish it and made it nicely. Sorry about the screen and outdoor light, hopefully you are happy with the replacement. Thanks again.

mona in Scarborough
mona in Scarborough
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Amazing team!That‘s the best company I ever had!Very professional and responsible.They gave you good advice helps budget.Theirs work comes with fantastic warranty gave you a piece of mind.highly recommend to everyone!

Appreciated for the review, we had a great time there, you were so kind and nice, thanks again for chosen us

Joe York
Joe York

New roof

Rex and his team were great. My roof had 3 layers of shingles on it and filled their bin quickly. There was one side of the house where the shingles couldn't fit in the bin and Rex and his team came back 2 days later to remove the remainder. Great bunch of guys and quality work.

Thank you very much for the review, the 3 layers shingles also surprised us and made the job a little more difficult to complete, but we tried our best to accomplish it, thank you for believing in us.

YOMI in Scarborough
YOMI in Scarborough

ROOFING

REX and JOHNNY crew arrived a little early and went straight to work. Moved my patio furniture and flower pots away from the house and put everything back when the job was done. They put large tarps around the house and plywood boards up in front of my main floor windows and patio door. They did the job quicker than I thought, were quiet, well mannered and polite. They replaced wood on the roof over my garage which was causing water to drip down the wall beside my front door when snow was melting or raining. This is fixed now. Andy took pictures while up on the roof to show all that they had done. Ice and water shield, new vents and metal valleys all included. Perfect cleanup afterwards. They went around with a large magnet on a broom stick to pick up wayward nails and used leaf blower in the gutters and all around the property and my neighbors porch to get all the asphalt crumbs. The finished price was exactly as quoted and I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

Thank you so much Yomi, I know it's a hard time for both of us to accomplish this work, but we had a great time there and tried to keep social distance during all day, I really appreciated your hospitality and cooperation, thanks again.

Elaine in East york
Elaine in East york

New roof

I chose Ultra Team over 5 other companies. They weren't the cheapest quote but were very reasonable, and they offered the longest warranty. They were able to attend to the job quickly. Everything was done in a highly professional manner by a team of workers and it only took one day. I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a new roof.

Thank you Elaine, I appreciated you chose us, we had a great time over there and you were so kind. Thanks again

John Hamilton in Port Perry
John Hamilton in Port Perry
3 reviews Port Perry, ON

Re-shingle roof

Ultra Team Roofing replaced the shingles on our roof. We are very happy with the job done. Their quote was competitive, very pleasant team, kept in contact with us even after the job was completed. Well done!

Janice and John, thank you so much for the review, it's our honour to replace the roof for your house, it's a good sample for our business now, very appreciated your cold drinks and watermelon, thanks again and keep in touch!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Shingles Replaced

Removed the old shingles and did an impressive job on installing the new ones on Langsdorff Drive. Clean, well done and as promised with no cutting of corners. I've talked some of my neighbours into using them - great service!

Thank you so so much Stephen, I didn't even ask any of you to write a review for us,you made my day! We had a very good time working there. Thanks again.

More about Ultra Team Roofing

Our team has had over 10 years of roof repairs and installation. We specialize in Residential homes from Kitchener all the way to Ajax. This also includes Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, and Richmond Hill.
Call us now 647-244-1403 for a free quote or email us at ultrateamroofing@gmail.com for a free quote as well!