Ultra Team Roofing

Yanbing
Yanbing
1 review Kitchener, ON

Roof replacing

Last week I hired Ultra Team Roofing for replacing my roof. I'm extremely satisfied with their service, I must say. The team worked efficiently, completed job on time and cleaned up around house thoroughly after the installation was done. Also, their price was quite competitive. They are very friendly and nice people to work with.

I want to especially thank Mr. Gao and Mr. Rex for their attention to detail that given to the job. It is worth mentioning that because of good quality of their workmanship, one of my neighbors also selected Ultra Team Roofing for roof replacing.

Mr. Zhang, thank you so much for this review, you were so kind and treated us nicely.

Roof shingle change

Rex and his team showed up exactly on time for a free estimate for roof. They explained in very detailed and recommended shingle.
On the day of work, Rex and team again showed up exactly at the time. The job was amazing and very cleaned. they cleaned up and left the property spotless. They Also make sure couple of time for nail clean up around the property. We Highly recommend Rex and his team at Ultra Team Roofing. Excellent work guys and thank you.

Thanks very much for the review.

JHan
JHan

Roofing Service - Very Professional and exceptional service

These guys were very professional, answered all my questions and addressed any of my concerns. They took the time to come by and provide free estimate, go over different material options before the job. After finishing the job, they took the time to clean any debris, took a magnetic roller to pick up any loose nails. The pricing for the job was also exceptional. Would highly recommend these guys to anyone.

Also provided 15 year guarantee certificate.

Thanks Han, you and Angie are really kind, we did best as we can, enjoy your new roof:)

hxu1992
hxu1992

Roofing Repair

I had to repair my roofing few days back, the booking was smooth in which Rex would come in the next day for an estimate with Ultra Team.

When Ultra Team came, they took care of my roofing like it’s their own. They gave me precise information on where would need to be repaired and how to protect it rather than roughly estimating.

I would strongly recommend Ultra Team to be your go-to choice for any roofing related inquiries.

Appreciated your time wrote this review for us. Hopefully we explained everything to you regarding your roof, and we are happy to come back to replace the roof for you!

Glen
Glen

Roof Shingle and Skylights

Rex and Johnny were extremely professional and did everything possible to ensure that we received all of the necessary information and service to keep us satisfied. We were very pleased with the end result of workmanship and the overall clean-up after completion. I would highly recommend Ultra Team Roofing for your future roof job.

Thank you Mr Glen, it was our pleasure to do the job for you, thanks for your trust and recommendation of your neighbour, really appreciated.

Chris in Pickering
Chris in Pickering

replaced roof

I would have no issues on recommending Ultra Team Roofing on doing a roofing job at your house. They were on time,very professional and cleaned up all the shingles around my property. Nice to see people who care about the quality of the job and not just the money- well done. thank you

Chris,Thank you so much for the review, we also appreciate your cooperation, everything went well, we did as best as we can and finished just on time before raining. Thank you again for choosing us!

Roof Replacement

Having to replace roof for the first time, I didn't know what to expect. I contacted several roofing companies, but I felt that Ultra Team Roofing is the most genuine. Rex came to the house, inspected the roof, and was very helpful explaining to me the different options. He also suggested to install ventilation for the attic. 2 days later, he came back with a very detailed quot. For all this reason, I chose to work with Ultra Team Roofing.

At the end, the installation went very successful and the roof looks great now. The crew came on time and at the end they cleaned up really well. They had to replace some plywood in the garage, and after the clean up, my garage never looked this clean.

Thanks to the Ultra Team Roofing team for the great work!

Thank you so much for the review, and really appreciated the food and drinks you offered us. Best wishes to you!

Mike
Mike

Full Roof and Gutter Replacement

Rex and his team showed up exactly on time we arranged for a free estimate for the gutter and roof. On the day of work Rex and team again showed up exactly at the time they said they would. The job was amazing , they cleaned up and left the property spotless. We Highly recommend Rex and his team at Ultra Team Roofing.

Thank you Mike for chose us and trusted us, we looking forward to do another home for you.

More about Ultra Team Roofing

Our team has had over 10 years of roof repairs and installation. We specialize in Residential homes from Kitchener all the way to Ajax. This also includes Newmarket, Aurora, Markham, and Richmond Hill.
Call us now 647-244-1403 for a free quote or email us at ultrateamroofing@gmail.com for a free quote as well!