Anglez Tiles and Renovations Ltd.

Builders
Toronto ON M1N 1N4
Builders
Anglez Tiles and Renovations Ltd.

Reviews for Anglez Tiles and Renovations Ltd.

Art
Art

bedroom, walk in closet, bathrooms

Loanny has handled several renovation projects for us (bedroom built in, walk-in closet and bathrooms). We were very pleased by his honesty, timeliness and commitment to completing the work on time and on budget. Anglez Tiles has been my "go to" guys for various projects around the house.

Thanks a lot for the opportunity and a great review

DeCurtis D.
DeCurtis D.

Total renovations of multiple properties

Anglez Tiles and Renovations has been our go team for DeCurtis Design renovations for over 3 years. The team is reliable and efficient and work well with our design team and clients. They are professional yet flexible, the works gets done on time, on budget and on specification.

Thank you so much! For the great review and for all the good business to the DeCurtis Design

Theresa S.
Theresa S.

Full home renovation plus exterior work (water proofing)

An exceptional experience with a great crew. The quality of the work was completed to very high standards and the carpentry work was perfection. The project was delivered on time and budget with enough flexibility for us to make tweaks as we progressed to the finish line. I cannot stress the quality of the work and attention to detail that was delivered; with our home being 90 years old, ensuring we had a consistent feel throughout the home was important to us. What could have been a very hectic and stressful period was made simple by Loanny and team.

Thank you very much for the great review. It was my and my team's pleasure being able to work with you guys. Cheers!

Kitchen back splash

I was very satisfied with the work Anglez tiles did on my kitchen back splash. Loanny (the owner) is very professional and fair, he came to quote the job and told me his team could start immediately. The tile setter worked quickly and was finished within a few hours. I will definitely get them do my bathroom!

It was always a pleasure. Thanks a lot!

More about Anglez Tiles and Renovations Ltd.

Anglez Tiles and Renovations Inc. was founded in Toronto in 2009 by Joan Palmer. We pride ourselves on having the knowledge and expertize required in all aspects of renovations and construction. At Anglez Tiles & Renovations Inc. client satisfaction is our first priority. Our goal is to build client loyalty by completing our work on schedule and on budget. We are a team of experienced professionals who are committed to quality.

Anglez Tiles & Renovations Inc. Is a fully insured company. All our employees are WSIB registered.