Empyrean Painting

Toronto ON M4B 2H1

Reviews for Empyrean Painting

LD
LD

Indoor : window trim, drywall repair and painting Outdoor: Door frame and step rebuild, deck staining

John is an excellent home improvement professional who completed multiple projects at my home during the summer.
He went that extra mile to include little things at no extra cost such as installing letter box and new house sign.
I could not be happier with his work, timeliness and interprofessional approach. I will contact him in future for additional projects with no hesitation.

thank you! always a pleasure when you have such great customers

DAVINDER
DAVINDER

Baseboards & doors

I had some work done on my condo including new floors, doors baseboards and so on. The place was starting to look better, but I needed the final touches to complete the process. John sat with me to explain the different options available for the various rooms and what would make the trim look really elegant.

I still can't believe how nice it all turned out. The trim and baseboards look so luxurious. The doors glimmer, they're so smooth as he actually sanded them, which gave them the glimmer. Everything just feels… more vibrant. Newer. Cleaner.

In fact, one of things that made me very happy was that the condo WAS CLEANER. The job took a few days, but when I came home after a day of work, I didn't come home to a mess, and this is really important given how everyone hates dust. Thank You John!

They are not the cheapest painters available, for sure. But then again, you get what you pay for and with Empyrean, you know what you'll get up front. Definitely will use them again.

Awesome Dav! At Empyrean, we pride ourselves on delighting our clientele and love sharing the enjoyment you get from the results. In fact, we've shortened the time to enjoyment by introducing numerous handyman services as well. Drywall/trim/baseboard/crown installations, even flooring. Whatever it takes to help you "elevate your space!".

see you on the next project

kcassjp
kcassjp

Basement reno patch and paint

I hired empyrean to paint my basement along with patching a few holes and imperfections.
They were on time every day , worked on what they could complete for the day and until the job was complete.
Good work and pays attention to details
The place looks great

Thank You!

Looking forward to the exterior re-paint project

kimycakes
kimycakes

kitchen reno

john was very professional , he also did some work that wasn't part of the agreement and I was very pleased with the outcome,he went beyond what my expectations were definitely a great company to use and he even entertained my dog for abit lol I would recommend him for any work thanks John

Thanks for your great endorsement. We believe that going above and beyond should be standard practice. Delighting our customers makes us feel pretty good too! How else could we develop great relationships with such fantastic clients?

Robert a.
Robert a.

Bedroom Renovation

Once the Christmas rush was over, we decided to freshen up some of the rooms in our house, including the kitchen and spare bedroom.

John of Empyrean painting was recommended by a friend as someone who was fair and responsive. He provided a more than reasonable quote., . He explained the challenges our older home might pose and some options to address them. With that, we made a decision to go ahead with painting the spare bedroom and he got started the next day.

Watching John work, we could see that he has a perfectionist to the core -- washing down the walls, priming, removing bits of old wallpaper. He even applied new caulking around the window, making it look pristine, instead of just painting over the old caulking. The difference was immediately apparent.

John was also extremely pleasant and accommodating to our schedule and worked well even with our four legged friend checking in on occasion.

We'll be getting him back to do the kitchen and cupboards as soon as we've settled on the colours.

And oh, by the way, as a bonus he even moved some old furniture out of the room that we no longer needed. A real help for us as we could not have moved the furniture on our own.

Thanks again John, we'll see you on the next project!

Thank you! Always a pleasure to help, especially when the quality of your work is appreciated. Looking forward to helping out on the spring projects

More about Empyrean Painting

Empyrean Painting and Handyman Services is ready to help you! There's a host of challenges in any paint or renovation project. You need a plan with an accurate and honest estimate of your costs and the time to enjoyment. We're here to help you achieve your goal. ​You want to ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?