Empyrean Painting

Reviews for Empyrean Painting

Brittney
Brittney

Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets

I decided I was going to reface and paint my kitchen and bathroom cupboards, and realized after day one that it was not a job I could professionally complete in my small space alone. I reached out to John, and I immediately felt relief after our first conversation, as he was very professional and understanding. John took over the the project right away. Working with John was seamless, as he was very confident in how to ensure the job was done right. John took extra care and additional time needed to ensure no corners were cut and everything was done right from start to finish. John went above and beyond and exceeded my expectations on every level. I am still in awe with the outcome. The kitchen cabinets look as if the cabinets themselves have been replaced with custom cabinets. My kitchen and bathroom are completely transformed. Thank you so much John for everything. I will definitely be using John for future projects.

Thanks for your wonderful review Brittney.

While many of the projects we take on fall into a particular category and can be addressed to some degree with best practices, there's always something that can use a little extra special attention.

We've found that by tailoring solutions that take into account project variables and constraints as well as our clients' specific needs, we can achieve the outcome you envisioned from the beginning. We remove the mystery and make the process frictionless.

Looking forward to the next project!

-John

Liz in Mississauga
Liz in Mississauga

Reliable, quality work

John was recommended by my aunt who has been a loyal customer of his for years and I could see why. Needed a lot of work done to a kitchen extension that a previous crooked contractor had done but did not complete. John assessed the state of the room and made recommendations that worked within our budget while not compromising the quality of his work. He gave new life to this room with his attention to detail and was done in a reasonable timeframe. Exceeded our expectations and couldn’t be more happy with his work! Would definitely hire him again for future projects. John is honest, reliable and accommodating. I highly recommend him!

Thanks for your support and review Liz,

There certainly were challenges, but the room looks so much bigger and brighter with the modern trim finishes and off-white paint.

Enjoy!

Michael
Michael

Deck and porch stain

We used John and team to stain our front porch and back deck for our Toronto semi. They did a beautiful job at a fair price. The work was clean, they were able to start fairly quickly it was always easy to get a hold of John for questions. I will absolutely use them again.

We appreciate your recommendation and the opportunity to work on your projects.

With so many options to choose from in today's market, we're truly humbled you chose to work with us.

Staining 3 different species of wood in different colour tones and adjacent to one another was an interesting challenge, but with patience, the results look phenomenal.

Thanks for taking the time to post

John

Jerry in Toronto
Jerry in Toronto

Thrilled

I found John on Facebook. He came and took a look and refreshed my deck with a thorough cleaning, sanding and then a new coat of stain. Beyond happy with the professionalism and workmanship that he provided.

I just wish i could give him more than 5 stars.

Will definitely hire him again and tell all my friends about him.

Hey Jerry,

Thanks a million for your kind review!

We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying results of our efforts.

Knowing that our customers love the work we do keeps us passionate about delivering the best possible results.

We're truly humbled and we're looking forward to our next project together.

Thanks again for your review!

JoeBoo in Old Toronto
JoeBoo in Old Toronto

Porch deep cleaning/revitalization and sealing

Our new-ish cedar porch was looking grey and dirty. We were hoping to get the original colour back in the wood and have it protected. We were shocked to see our porch look better than it did when it was new. John did a thorough deep clean, sanding and sealed it with a top quality seal. The whole process brought out the best qualities of the wood and added a richness we weren’t expecting. We could be happier with the top-notch job John did with his team. We will definitely hire his company again!

Hey JoeBoo,

Thanks for your awesome review!

It's always a pleasure to do work that is appreciated and your words are humbling.

Looking forward to working with you on more projects.

Johnny B

drtimdwyer in Toronto, Ontario
drtimdwyer in Toronto, Ontario

Worked with John many times

Worked many times with John. Great guy, super reliable, great attention to detail, always an excellent finished product. Very affordable, cannot recommend highly enough - he has done multiple different jobs for me, and is always the first Handyman I call

Thanks for your review Tim,
Reviews like this not only help us get positive visibility, they help us maintain a standard we know our customers expect.

Looking forward to your next project

Thanks again for your terrific review

John

Parisa in Toronto
Parisa in Toronto

Great job, timely, dependable, affordable

John was reliable, hard working, and most of all: honest. He gave our 12 year-old deck a refresh and now it looks great. He is on-time and delivers the service within his estimate. Because of a shortage of stain, John had to come back and although he had other jobs to do he returned at a reasonable time to finish our job. John is friendly when we communicate with him and he always replies in a timely manner. We would recommend John to anyone looking to paint: indoor or outdoor.

Hi there Parisa,

We appreciate the kind words! I’m thrilled to hear that you're delighted with your restored deck.

It’s always humbling to hear how we’re able to make our customers’ lives a little better.

And thanks for the comment about honesty. I know it can feel like a bit of a gamble inviting strangers to your home, particularly since you discovered us online.

We try to provide all the details we think you'll need to make an informed choice and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out.

Have a great day, and thanks for the review!

Johnny B

LD
LD

Indoor : window trim, drywall repair and painting Outdoor: Door frame and step rebuild, deck staining

John is an excellent home improvement professional who completed multiple projects at my home during the summer.
He went that extra mile to include little things at no extra cost such as installing letter box and new house sign.
I could not be happier with his work, timeliness and interprofessional approach. I will contact him in future for additional projects with no hesitation.

thank you! always a pleasure when you have such great customers

DAVINDER
DAVINDER

Baseboards & doors

I had some work done on my condo including new floors, doors baseboards and so on. The place was starting to look better, but I needed the final touches to complete the process. John sat with me to explain the different options available for the various rooms and what would make the trim look really elegant.

I still can't believe how nice it all turned out. The trim and baseboards look so luxurious. The doors glimmer, they're so smooth as he actually sanded them, which gave them the glimmer. Everything just feels… more vibrant. Newer. Cleaner.

In fact, one of things that made me very happy was that the condo WAS CLEANER. The job took a few days, but when I came home after a day of work, I didn't come home to a mess, and this is really important given how everyone hates dust. Thank You John!

They are not the cheapest painters available, for sure. But then again, you get what you pay for and with Empyrean, you know what you'll get up front. Definitely will use them again.

Awesome Dav! At Empyrean, we pride ourselves on delighting our clientele and love sharing the enjoyment you get from the results. In fact, we've shortened the time to enjoyment by introducing numerous handyman services as well. Drywall/trim/baseboard/crown installations, even flooring. Whatever it takes to help you "elevate your space!".

see you on the next project

kcassjp
kcassjp

Basement reno patch and paint

I hired empyrean to paint my basement along with patching a few holes and imperfections.
They were on time every day , worked on what they could complete for the day and until the job was complete.
Good work and pays attention to details
The place looks great

Thank You!

Looking forward to the exterior re-paint project

More about Empyrean Painting

Empyrean Painting helps you Elevate Your Space!

There's a host of challenges in any paint or renovation project. You need a plan with an accurate and honest estimate of your costs and the time to enjoyment. We're here to help you achieve your goal. ​You want to complete your work within your budget and within your schedule. We understand the importance of that and we'll step you through a detailed plan on how to achieve it. And, when we're done, your space will be as neat as when we arrived.

Find out more at EmpyreanPainting.com or call 647-639-6588