Appliance Repair

Reviews for Aero Heating Cooling & Appliance Service

Sam in Etobicoke
Sam in Etobicoke

Water heater repair

Called Aero few days ago to repair our water heater. Tech came on time and did a wonderful service. Very professional service and Pricewise was very affordable too. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the great review & positive feedback. Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.

san
san

Furnace Repair

Very happy with the service. My furnace broke down last week and the technician from AERO Heating Cooling shows up on time, was very polite, clean workmanship and reasonable pricing, also got $25 OFF on service as well. Highly Recommended!

Ivo in Woodbridge
Ivo in Woodbridge

Furnace repair

Quick response time, combined with efficient and effective service at reasonable price. If I have any other issues with my furnace in the future, Nawaz definitely will be the first guy I will be calling.

Sadat in North york
Sadat in North york
1 review North York, ON

Furnace

I had an issue with my furnace and found this company online. The service man came on the same day and fixed the problem in no time. I was very happy with the service and cost. I would recommend this company to anyone.

More about Aero Heating Cooling & Appliance Service

Aero Heating and Cooling HVAC technicians, specialize in maintaining, repairing and installing most heating and cooling systems. We provide emergency furnace repair as well as air conditioning repair service and we offer free estimates. Also, as part of our services, we install and repair gas appliances, we will hook up or convert your gas BBQ, and we repair or install gas lines. We will also repair your Sub Zero Refrigerator.