Bryte Custom Contracting

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto
1 review Midland, ON

Basement completion

Superb workmanship. Job was completed on time and with very little disruption. The area was always cleaned up when they were finished.
We had an idea of what we wanted to do so after discussions and walk through Brad and Ryan gave us some ideas that we hadn’t even thought about. Great ideas, creative thinking.
They also did a fireplace for the great room
Many compliments from our neighbours.
I would definitely hire these contractors again

thank you for the review looking forward to doing more work with you two 😊

Saramc
Saramc
1 review Barrie, ON

Basement fireplace renovation

Bryte contracting finished the last wall of my Basement renovation that was incomplete from a unfinished project from a previous contractor. I appreciated how honest and reliable Ryan and Brad were. They are both very professional and hard working. I am hoping to have them complete other projects in my home in the future

thank you for the work Sara we had fun with this one

rvoutour
rvoutour

Wood working shop

400 sq foot shop. Excellent level of craftsmanship and build quality. Very easy to work with and overall process was very smooth at a fair price.

thank you for the kind words. this was a fun project and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future. thanks Russel

Michelle
Michelle

Bathroom

These 2 gentlemen came in to help us out of a very bad situation that a previous "contractor" had left us in. They did not really have the time to help us out, but they did, and for that I cannot thank them enough nor say enough good things about them. It was a bathroom for my mother, the previous "contractor" had stolen our money and left us with a huge mess and an unusable bathroom. Brad and Ryan, literally came to the rescue for the bathroom that was for my mother. It is beautiful and so very functional, my mom loves it. So, if you are looking for quality work, look no further, these are the guys to call. :)

thank you Michelle for the kind words. glad to help

Don C.
Don C.

Deck Replacement

Bryte replaced our cedar deck with composite materials. They went well beyond just building as they offered many great idea re design alternatives as well. Work was completed on schedule and budget with very high quality. We subsequently asks them to do some minor indoor renovations aas well.

thank you for the kind words Don. the deck was a challenge but in the end it turned out great.

wyebridge
wyebridge
1 review Wyebridge, ON

reconfiguration of entrance and related interior work

A new door and sidelights were installed in our residence and the entrance space and adjacent hall and bath were refreshed. As this is a very old building the work uncovered some surprises which they handled efficiently and skillfully. Brad and Ryan worked very well together and were polite and attentive, like welcomed guests in our home.

thank you Mike for the kinda words it was a fun project.

Cathy R.
Cathy R.
1 review Midland, ON

Basement Renovation

The Bryte team did all the drywall, flooring, bathroom, floor to ceiling cupboards, electrical and shelves in the rec room. They listened to our needs, were cognizant of our budget, reliable, always cleaned up after their work and were very professional.

thank you for the kind words.

Moonstone h.
Moonstone h.
1 review Moonstone, ON

Many household renovations

Brad has completed extensive renovations in my home. He has always stayed within budget. He arrives on time and is respectful with my children and pets. He keeps the workspace clean and cleans up any sawdust or extra wood in the work area. The completed work always meets my expectations and Brad consistently asks if I am happy with his work.

thank you for the nice words glad you are happy.

More about Bryte Custom Contracting