GBS Painting

Calgary AB T1Y 1K1

Reviews for GBS Painting

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Painting

I was contacted by Scott after I posted a request for a small exterior paint and cleanup job. I knew it might be hard to find someone willing to finish and clean up my “do-it-myself” attempt. Not only did he respond to my request quickly, he came by the day after I sent pictures to give an estimate. He was friendly, diligent and finished in a timely manner.
Thank you!

We appreciate the work, thanks

Jenn S. in Calgary
Jenn S. in Calgary

Full Interior home painting

GBS painting recently completed a full interior painting of our home. This included trim, vanities, kitchen cabinets and handrails. This was the second time I worked with Scott and his team did a fantastic job. Feels like a brand new home. I would highly recommend GBS!!!

We appreciate being your go to painters, and we look forward to future projects with you. Thanks so much.

Nazleen in Calgary
Nazleen in Calgary

Bathroom Paintung.

Accent walls painted in two bathrooms by GBS Painting. Very good work done, quickly and efficiently. I am totally satisfied and I’m not easy to please. Would definitely refer him to family and friends.

We appreciate the work, and we thank you for doing business with us. We look forward to working on future projects with you.

Jamie
Jamie

Basement painting

Scott runs a tight ship! He always does what he says he will, and the end result exceeded my expectations. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

Thank you, a pleasure working with you

Brittany in Toronto
Brittany in Toronto

Entire house painted - quality work!

This is my second time working with Scott and his crew. They did fantastic work on such a big job! We just bought a 2200sqft house and had the entire place painted as well as all of the trim, baseboards, railings, stair caps, fireplace mantle, and more. The estimated time for completion was exact as well. They did a great job patching and fixing the walls and all the paint jobs are so well done. We are incredibly satisfied with the work and would highly recommend GBS. If we ever need more painting done, we will be going with them for a third time! It feels like a brand new house!

Thank you! GBS appreciates the work you have given us, and we look forward to future projects as well.

Best regards.

Jason F.
Jason F.
1 review Cochrane, ON

Basement painting

Great experience. Scott and his team did a fantastic job . Not only did it look great but the price was fair. As well, they completed the work quickly for us.

Highly recommend and will use them in the future

Thank you we appreciate the work you gave GBS Painting.

Daryl in Calgary
Daryl in Calgary

Painting hall, living and dining rooms

Scott and his crew did an amazing job for me. I not only highly recommend GBS Painting but will call him later this year for moreof his high-quality performance. Thanks Scott, Shane and Maddie. You outperformed, job well done!

Thanks Daryl! We're glad you're happy with the work done!

Charles
Charles
1 review Airdrie, AB

Painting - main floor renovation, including kitchen

GBS has worked on our renovation projects for over 6 years. They keep their time commitments and ensure our customers are satisfied with the end product. Great work!

Thanks for the review Charles, Always a pleasure.

kathytom.schultz
kathytom.schultz
1 review Priddis, AB

Refresh of golden oak doors with white enamel

Scott came and provided an estimate. Day 1 — 3 painters prepped an primed. 2 coats of finish.

Day 2 One more coat of finish

Day 3 - clean up and review of work.

Bill received - paid Scott electronically.

Very good service.

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you for the great review!!

More about GBS Painting