Luxe Homes By S & S

Reviews for Luxe Homes By S & S

Mohit in Brampton
Mohit in Brampton

Staging

We used Sarika for 2 properties now. She was very professional and a pleasure to work with.

Increased our sale price significantly from what offers we were getting prior to it being staged.

Vivian Richards in Brampton
Vivian Richards in Brampton

Home Staging in GTA

Home staging with Luxe Homes was recommended to us by our Agent. It was the best decision for our home and investment!! Not only did our house sell sooner than we thought, but now my husband and I are retiring with more than we anticipated! We are grateful to Sarika & her team for the amazing services we received.

Hi Vivian! Thanks for taking the time to review us and for sending us referrals! Our business success is measured by the number of clients that have turned into life long friends. We hope that the two of you are enjoying your retirement... worry & stress free! I'm so happy we crossed paths and that we could help you out! All the best!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Home Staging for Several Projects

I've been working with Luxe Homes for staging my client's properties before listing. They have staged condos, towns, and houses for me across the Greater Toronto Area. Sarika and her team are very professional, accommodating, and their work is stunning! They truly add value to my client experience, work with my budget, and get the job done! Our most successful project was one Queen West, sold within 24 hours of listing, $150k over asking. Will always be using them and am happy to recommend their services.

You are the best! Thanks for the 10 Star rating! It's been a pleasure working with you this year - We've made magic this year and hopefully will continue to do so. Working with an agent who truly views us as their partner makes all the difference. I think our success together speaks for itself! Cheers!

More about Luxe Homes By S & S

A boutique home staging firm specializing in occupied and vacant properties across the Greater Toronto Area & Surrounding. We go where our agents take us!
Looking for Home Staging pros in Brampton?