R.B Painting & Decor

Christina
Christina
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Paint

Ran out of time renoing house before move in so had to hire someone to paint. Price was reasonable. Hired for two coats of paint, got two coats of paint. The paint was discount paint I provided so coverage ended up being bad and I spent about 10 hours repainting all of the trim, but that wasn't the fault of the painters. Cutting was alright but they didn't prime ends of trim that were naked from mitering despite there being primer on site. Rolling was done without drop cloths in some areas and I was cleaning off paint splatters from hardwood in a couple of the rooms. At one point they splashed a bunch of water on $15k of new T&G hardwood bringing in washed pans, which is a no-no since the wood is unsealed.

On the positive end, I fell down the stairs and put a hole in the wall with my foot and they didn't charge me any extra to patch and repaint. I also thought they might have not sanded some patches from my electrician but after going over them I realised the electrician used durabond instead of plaster to patch everything and they would have needed an angle grinder to get it level. They were always very responsive to texts and quick to get back to me, and came on time.

Anyway, hope you guys don't fault me for the review -- it's good to have some reviews that aren't perfect because nobody is, and certainly my some of my painting after wasn't either. You did a good job with some minor issues, and a lot of problems were caused by my bad paint.

Lynne
Lynne
1 review Lowbanks, ON

Taping, mudding drywall

James was great and showed a lot of care in his work. I would recommend his work.

0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Great crew!

Professional crew. Clearly care about their work. No afraid to help move furniture around. They get the job done quickly and without a mess!

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Kitchen Makeover project

Very good job really appreciate it. The best price Romello gave to me and the result is amazing. Loved it. Highly recommended.

Enjoy the new kitchen

Cathedral ceiling hallway

Our cathedral high hallway runs throughout our 3 story house. It was painted expertly and efficiently. The edging is amazing. They were polite, professional and very clean. We will definitely ask them back for future painting projects and I highly recommend them. Thank you for a beautiful job!

You are very welcome

Peter
Peter
1 review Brantford, ON

Painted the whole house.

Hired to paint the whole house, walls, trim, doors, ceiling all one color for a rental property turn over. Overall good work, some minor issues, missed areas but the service was amazing! no question came back to touch up what was missed. In any project mistakes happen, it's how you deal with it what matters and they delivered!

Thanks peter pleasure doing buisness

Scott in Burlington
Scott in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Highly recommended

They painted the entire house for us. Very reasonable quote.Romello kept us up to date on progress and any issues. work was very professional and completed on time! Very happy with the results.

We are happy that your happy!

Shawn
Shawn
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

House painting

R.B just finished painting my house and I’m really impressed. Perfect edges, very clean, experienced and respectful crew. Also reasonably priced.

Always a pleasure

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Whole house - Interior

Romello was a pleasure to work with and we are very pleased with the finished product. Romello was professional, kept us consistently updated on progress and scheduling, and was always exceptionally receptive to any requests we had. We would not hesitate to recommend R. B Painting & Decor!

always a pleasure.

More about R.B Painting & Decor

R.B PAINTING & DECORATING is a licensed and fully insured family oriented business that paints in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial spaces that takes pride in providing superb customer satisfaction.

keep up to date with our recent projects by following our Instagram account @r.bpainting

and our facebook account @r.bpainting7