DC Lawn Services

Reviews for DC Lawn Services

Ken
Ken

Lawn Maintenance

I met Dan (owner/operator) of DC Lawn Services approximately 7 years ago when he was just starting up his new business venture. He was handing out flyers (walking door to door) to acquaint the neighborhood I live in with his service. I took the opportunity to speak with him and explain my expectations of what constitutes a meticulously cared for lawn. I had another company based out of northwest Calgary onboard for several years who delivered quality service. I was his only client in this quadrant of the city and was worried that he would eventually drop me as a customer due to the high overhead from a travel distance point of view. I made the decision to hire DC Lawn Services which was the best decision in the world. Our expectations have been consistently exceeded each and every week. He changes cutting patterns with each and every cut, has a great eye for edging and trimming and also notifies us if and when he spots vole activity in our yard. He hauls away all the clippings and finishes up by blowing off any debris on all sidewalks, patios and driveways. Dan has become a friend over the years, we don’t think of him or his family employees as contractors. They have earned every possible star in the rating we’ve assigned. I simply can’t say enough praise for how we’re treated. Our neighbors have witnessed his workmanship and have taken him on board based on what they see. Seeing is believing!

Al & Rucille Pfeuti in Calgary
Al & Rucille Pfeuti in Calgary

Don't bother

Originally had this company come by to do some trimming around the house. Job was not done to satisfaction but they offered to fix. Contacted them to do additional work and after back and forth with the owner on getting a quote, never received one. He had promised to deliver it on multiple occasions. Wasted time waiting for this company. Do not recommend