Home Trim

Reviews for Home Trim

christina.brennan87
christina.brennan87

Applied Moulding Work

Alex and his workers did an beautiful job adding applied moulding to my living room. They were fast, clean, and friendly and he was able to fit me in less then a week after giving me a quote. Can’t wait to get the room painted! It looks beautiful.

Thank you Christina!

Zee in North York
Zee in North York

Crown Moulding, baseboards, door trims

I called these guy to put crown Moulding, baseboards and door trims all around the house. They showed up when I called them and did an excellent job. There were no joints being shown and they did really clean caulking around everything they installed. They cleaned up after finishing the job. Overall I'm really happy with their work and prices. Also, during the entire job they were polite and respectful. I would recommend them to anyone that needs work done in this field.

Thanks a lot Zee, appreciate it!

Kelly in North York
Kelly in North York

Great Crown moulding

So happy with the work Alex and his crew did for our main floor renovation! Very professional and efficient.. the crown moulding was seemless and professionally done. We couldn’t be happier! We have no hesitation in recommending them!!

Thanks a lot Kelly!

Glenna in Toronto
Glenna in Toronto

Crown moulding

I would highly recommend this company for any crown moulding project you may have.
The work was exceptional. The staff were courteous and friendly. They began on time and even cleaned up before they left!
Thank you for a tremendous job!
Glenna

Thanks a lot Glenna, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Phyllis310 in North York
Phyllis310 in North York

Shiplap perfection!!

The most meticulous people I have ever had the privilege to watch work. They had an uneven and bumpy wall to work with. They measured and leveled each piece and the result was Perfection. I highly recommend them.

Thanks a lot Phyllis!

Kate
Kate

Job well done

The company just completed the install of new baseboards and casing throughout my condo. They worked efficiently to get the job done. The quality of the work was excellent, as was their attention to detail. There were some issues with the previously installed flooring that the team was able to fix. The work has given a fresh new feel to my home. Alex is highly responsive and his team did a great job!

Thanks a lot Kate!

IanF in North York
IanF in North York

Great hob on Wainscoting project

Alex and his crew at Starlight Moulding did a great job on my condo. They have a great attention to detail and the finished product exceeded my expectations.

I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the awesome job.

Thanks a lot Ian!

Bruce in Mississauga
Bruce in Mississauga

Great work, would highly recommend

Alex replaced all our baseboards and window and door casings. We are very pleased with his recommendations and his guys did a very good job installing. My painter complimented them on what a good job they did. Would highly recommend Starlight Moulding.

Thank you Bruce!

Crown molding

We hired Starlight moulding to do crown moulding on first and second floors. The work was done very well. Installed crown moulding looking amazing. Installers arje very nice guys, that doing high quality work. Will definitely back to you in a future.

Thank you!

Mickey in North York
Mickey in North York

Me so happy with this guys )

I'm very happy with my new baseboards. All first floor was done in just one day. Floor was covered with dropped sheets. Installers - the real professionals, working careful and fast. Definitely, will recommend this company to my friends)))

Thank you!

More about Home Trim

Home Trim offers the high-quality interior trim work and moulding experience to those who are ready to the great changes in interior home decoration through an innovative approach and excellent customer service.
Our mission is to create comfort, elegance and refinement using decorative mouldings inside residential and/or commercial spaces across Toronto, Vaughan, Brampton, Markham, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Halton Hills, Hamilton. Our main services are: crown moulding installation, baseboards installation, window casing installation, wainscoting and a lot of more.