Railings Columns Decks

Reviews for Railings Columns Decks

Susan
Susan

Railings

The work was done when they said it would be done, at a good price, and it was done well. What more can you ask?

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with with you as well.

Lori
Lori

Front Exterior railings

Steve is extremely professional, and provided excellent service to us. He coordinated with the concrete company and ensured that the porch covering was still supported when the original columns were removed. Our front steps/porch looks fantastic and we've had several neighbours comment on the new look.

Great to hear that you are the talk of the street! Thank you for the opportunity.

Lucy
Lucy

Outside railing

We got new stairs and railings done. Very happy with their work, amazing job. We’re getting a lot of comments from neighbours and friends stating how awesome it looks. Would definitely refer friends to Stephen. Fee below is for railings only!

thank you ! glad you love it

Monica
Monica

Railings for the front steps

They know their job and can rely upon their workmanship completely. It was a pleasure knowing Jack - his attention to detail and knowledge about the job being done is remarkable. Thank you !

Thank you Monica. It was a pleasure working with you.

Manick S.
Manick S.
1 review Pickering, ON

Porch railing

Stephen was very professional. He was able to guide me along with his honest recommendation. The actual finished product exceeded my expectations. I will not hesitate in telling and showing my friends his work.

thanks so much for the positive feedback!

msj_786
msj_786

railing

They were great. I would highly recomment Stephen. He was very professional and always available

thanks for the positive feedback!

Eyasyousif
Eyasyousif

Patio railing

They did a great job. The costumer is very satisfied. They were prompt and timely. Their price was affordable.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Hope to work on more projects with you

Green S.
Green S.
1 review Aurora, ON

Custom Railing

Stephan was a pleasure to work with from start to end. He was able to quickly build us a 36” Aluminum railing with glass panes.

He executed on time, and when I mean “in time” he was working under some tight timelines.

We had a couple minor issues with the aluminum which which were fixed immediately.

I definitely recommend these guys for railing services.

thanks so much for the positive feedback hope to work with you more in the future!

Chamidu in Brampton
Chamidu in Brampton

Front Porch

I highly recommend Railings Columns Decks. Stephen did a great job installing my railing on the front porch, It was perfect, quoted price and product was better than I expected. Thank you.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

Elena
Elena

Railing installation.

Quick. Reliable. Reasonable price for the great work Thank you very much. I definitely recommend this company to my friends

Thanks so much for the positive feedback!

More about Railings Columns Decks

Railings, Columns, Decks is a proudly Canadian company with a combined 15 year of experience. Our company comes with excellent service and quality craftsmanship. Railings, Columns, Decks is leading the way in the Ontario industry. Sales staff listen to you and works hard to fulfill your needs, presenting you with a wide variety of styles and materials to choose from. Our reputation for fine quality railings and responsive service makes us the choice for Architects, Custom Home Builders, Designers, Production Home Builders, Renovators, Restoration around the GTA.