Budget Blinds Of Chatham & Sarnia

ross a.
ross a.
0 reviews Plympton Wyoming, ON

Whole house window treatments

Dave was fantastic and we are extremely pleased with the product and how our windows look . We highly recommend Budget Blinds. Nice selection, and quality workmanship.

Thanks a lot Ross for giving us such a great review. The Californian Shutters do look great on your windows. It was great pleasure working with you both on your project. I hope you will enjoy the view more from your new home now.

genache
genache

Blinds for a new home

Easy process from taking measurements, installing temporary shades when moving in the new house, installing the blinds 3-4 weeks after ordering the products. Overall great experience, house looks better than expected. Very good value and happy customers!

Thanks a lot George for taking your valuable time for writing this fantastic review. Much appreciated! It was great working on your new home project and indeed, the new dual (zebra) shades we chose came out nicely with your home furnishings.

Stephen S.
Stephen S.
0 reviews Tupperville, ON

Living room, Family room and boys Toy room

Blinds installed in family room, living room and boys toy room. Very good work, timely and excellent workmanship. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen for writing this wonderful review. It was my pleasure working on your project.

bbennett5
bbennett5

Front room window

Very pleased with the work, he brought many samples with him so I could choose the colour I wanted. He installed the blind in no time and cleaned up after himself.....I would highly recommend Budget Blinds.

Thanks a lot Beverley for recommending us. It was my pleasure working on your project. I hope you will enjoy more of that view with your new Solar shades. Best Wishes- Dave.

Satisfied
Satisfied

Family room blinds

The work was done in a professional and timely manner. Really enjoyed working with Dave and the blinds look great.

Thanks for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure working on your project. Enjoy your new shades.

gazaresu
gazaresu
0 reviews Chatham Kent, ON

Blinds were installed in my kitchen and in my sunroom

I found Dave to be very friendly and professional. We knew what we wanted and then Dave made valuable suggestions that helped us make the best decision.
Dave did all the installation . We are very pleased with the product and the process.

Thanks Suzanne for your time & for giving us such a wonderful review. It was great pleasure working with you on your project, specially the sun-room. I am sure you will be enjoying your summer there, more than ever. Thanks again for letting us assist you in your window covering needs.

beth.compton
beth.compton
1 review Chatham Kent, ON

Shutters for front picture window

Excellent service, product selection and installation!! The shutters look great. We have had lots of compliments. Thanks Dave!!!

Thanks a lot Beth for taking time to review us. It was great working on your project. I am glad that you are pleased with the plantation shutters that we chose for the big window. Looking forward to work with you again on your future projects. Once again, thank you for your business.

june
june

motorized blind

i would highly recommend this company i love my blind. Dave was very professional and went out of his way to schedule our appointments around our work day. He even worked on weekends. Not many companies would do that. Greatly appreciated

Appreciate your time for the review June. It was pleasure working with you on your project. Enjoy your shades.

1 review Corunna, ON

complete main floor renovation

Dave was not pushy and gave me several samples to choose from, all the while explaining and educating me about the product and options that were available. He was very helpful as what I had in mind originally I did not go with. Dave was the one that suggested I would be better off with a lower cost model after I explained what my needs were.
The best part...'the home visit'. Dave brought his samples to the house so I could trial and select what colour, density and fabric samples fit best with the colours and light in the house. This sped up the selection process considerably.
The blinds arrived as promised and were installed professionally in only 15 days from the home visit.
I am very impressed with the look and the quality of the product.
Mark

Hey Mark! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Budget Blinds, we really appreciate it. It was pleasure to work with you on your renovation project. I am glad that you like our service.

Baxter/Bunke
Baxter/Bunke

living room windows

I am very pleased with the blinds. Dave's professionalism was beyond. His standard for work ethic very high. I have recommended him to a few friends already. It was a pleasure working with you on a large purchase that has updated our home.

Thanks a lot MaryLynne and Arthur for reviewing and recommending us. It was pleasure working on your project and those big windows, for sure looks beautiful with the cordless-top down bottom up-cellular shades which gives privacy as much as you want. Enjoy your new shades.

More about Budget Blinds Of Chatham & Sarnia

Welcome to Budget Blinds of Chatham & Sarnia. We’re the largest custom window covering company in North America, celebrating our 25th anniversary, and that means more buying power, and more choices in styles of blinds, shades, shutters, draperies, including innovative products like motorization and smart home automation. Budget Blinds gives you a very exclusive combination of design-driven products, expert service, no-surprises pricing, and our no-questions-asked warranty†: the best in the business.

***

With Budget Blinds, you don’t lift a finger. We bring the store to you and take care of it all, measure and install. And our no-surprises pricing means you get an upfront price that is a custom fit for you. Why would you ever DIY? We believe everyone at every budget deserves style and service. And that’s a beautiful place to be. Contact your locally owned Budget Blinds Style Consultant today to start planning your next window coverings project.