Maple Leaf Construction

Reviews for Maple Leaf Construction

Karin in Toronto
Karin in Toronto

Water leaking

Chris was very thorough in checking for possible water leak sites and suggested the least expensive option to fix the problem. He explained things very well and I trusted his judgment. I am very happy with the work done.

Exterior Waterproofing

I was very happy with the work done. It was completed without any issues and we were even given a discount of the estimated quote when the project was completed ahead of schedule!

Thank you Adrianne and Scott, your project was a unique one with use needing to utilize 2 of your neighbours backyards to complete the work. They turned out to be amazing neighbours that were beyond accommodating which allowed us to complete the work ahead of our budgeted timeline. We were happy to pass these savings on to you!

Thank you for your kind review!

Chris

Jennifer R. from East York
Jennifer R. from East York

Basement Waterproofing

Maple Leaf Construction did a fantastic job on our basement waterproofing. They provided a detailed contract and even general information on the process. There was a one week delay in starting due to the frequent, heavy rains we experienced recently but they kept us informed and arrived on time.

The staff were all professional and kept the shared driveway very tidy over the 3 days of work. I was very impressed with the friendly and respectful way the staff interacted with each other. At the end of every work day they washed down the driveway and even the road where mud had washed down. Several neighbours commented on their keeping everything clean.

The job looks great and the basement has stayed dry even with a very heavy rainfall right after the job was completed. They will be coming back to finish off the surface when the soil settles in a few months.

I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Jennifer for sharing your experience. We are very pleased that we provided you with a 10 star experience. Our team takes great pride in maintaining a clean job site throughout the job and often leave that area cleaner than when we started! Looking forward to pouring the concrete for your shortly!

Darrach Flinter
Darrach Flinter

Waterproofing

Highly recommend Chris & Jason from Maple Leaf Construction. They have been awesome to deal with from day 1, always quick to respond, provided several options to be considerate of budget as well as being very consultative as to what & why of the various options. They maintained a very tidy work zone during the job and did not leave any mess. We opted to waterproof just the back corner of the house, but will get them back as we do more on the side. Very easy to deal with, and just both very nice, genuine guys.

Thank you Darrach! Appreciate you taking the time to share your experience for others to see. The team enjoyed working on your home and happy we were able to provide you with the solution you were looking for. Looking forward to returning and taking care of the rest of the property for you!

Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto
Victoria Robinson from Old Toronto

Porch Reconstruction

I don't think I have ever dealt with a more competent and pleasant company. The job was quoted late in the fall with a start date "in the spring". I received a follow-up in January to reassure me that the job would start as soon as the weather allowed. As spring approached, I received progressively more precise starting windows, and they actually began work the week I was told they would. Jason and his crew were incredible - polite, pleasant, steady workers who never left a mess. I received timely messages when there were weather delays, and the work was completed within the estimated time frame. The completed job was mainly structural, but in the end I got a lovely new gate to the area under the porch, and Jason was patient with my multiple redesigns.

Thank you Victoria for taking the time to leave such a great review of your experience! Our team is proud to provide pleasant service to all our clients. We feel that our communication throughout the process helps with that. it was our pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear that we provided another 10 star experience!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Outstanding Waterproofing work

I engaged Chris and Jason to do external waterproofing on my home. Their work was exceptional, they were tidy, provided terrific advice and were responsive from start to finish. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend.

Thank you John. It was a pleasure working with you. You were a 10 start client. Really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Scott
Scott

Garbage removal

The crew was on time, professional and efficient. Nice new equipment and completed the job within the budget. Would highly recommend Maple Leaf Bins.

Seasoned Vets

I didn't realise until after the fact, they are a fairly new business. Customer service, prices, and of quality of work were all provided like established professionals. No regrets whatsoever in choosing this great company.

Thank you Chris. Although we are a relatively new company we strive to carry ourselves like true professionals and happy to hear that we were successful. We are constantly growing and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience .

rhampson47
rhampson47

Junk Removal and Demolition

The guys showed up exactly when they said, worked pretty much non stop. They even recycled whatever pieces they could (a major bonus that it didn't all end up in the dump).

The best part is , they were super reasonable with the price. I couldn't have asked for more. I'll be recommending Maple Leaf Bins to everyone.

5 STARS........

Thank you Ryan for sharing your experience. Our team is happy to have helped you with your household clean out and demolition to prepare for sale. We always strive to recycle as much as we can. One person's junk can be another's treasure! Best of luck on the sale of your house and we look forward to working with you and your family again!

Melanie in Toronto
Melanie in Toronto

Demolition (drywall, plaster and lathe, tiles, wood, etc.)

Our experience with Chris and the two Jasons from Maple Leaf Bins (MLB) were fantastic. Chris is super responsive, always on time, and the whole team is extremely positive, efficient, and willing to take on the challenge (in our case, to try to fit the most garbage in the bin). Some items were very heavy (tiles, plaster and lathe), but MLB always completed the job with a smile. Their work ethic is truly admirable!

During the demolition phase of our major reno, we ended up using MLB at least four times. We tried two other companies earlier, but in terms of everything (cost, quality of service, communication), MLB surpassed them by far. For any garbage removal service, we know for sure we will call MLB. Thanks to the team for lifting the weight off our renos with your great help :)

Thank you Melanie, it was our pleasure to help lift the weight, quite literally, off your shoulders. We are happy we were able to play a small role in you creating your new home. We take great pride in our service and glad to hear we hit the mark on your project!

More about Maple Leaf Construction

At Maple Leaf Construction we take great pride in giving your project the utmost care that it deserves. Whether it is demolition services, interior or exterior waterproofing, underpinning or restoration repairs, our team of professionals is here to help. Our jobsites are always kept organized in a clean and safe ...
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Toronto?