Amir Tree Services

Tony in Grimsby
Tony in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Tree Removal

I was most impressed with the work performed by Amir and his team. They provided excellent advice as to what was needed to be done in my yard and set about to carry out the work in the most efficient way possible. They were extremely careful about not causing any damage due to falling limbs and finished by clearing my and my neighbour's yards of all debris from the work. I would not hesitate to call upon them again when needed.

More about Amir Tree Services

At Amir Tree Services, we offer to cut down your unwanted trees or prune dangerous branches and take out any bushes. We are carefully trained to deal with a wide variety of trees. We are a family business, hassle-free, easy to deal with and we are serving a wide area. ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Grimsby?