Blueline Carpentry

7787519362
Vancouver
BC
V6E 1S6

Blueline Carpentry did an amazing job renovating my home from carpet to hardwood flooring. They declattered the old and moldy material from my house and left it sparkling clean. They made me feel like I walked into a newly built home. I will certainly request their services again as well as recommend them to all my friends and family members. The best quality service I have ever gotten for the such a reasonable price.

Thank you Nancy it was such a pleasure working for you. I'm glad we were able to make such a great change in your home. Thank you for for your much appreciated business we hope to assist you in any of your future home projects.

More about Blueline Carpentry

Welcome to Blueline Carpentry. We offer full service interior and exterior renovations including painting, textured ceilings, carpentry, drains, drywall repairs, frames, decks, sheds, and deck repairs for both residential and commercial. Now and for the summer months we're offering a 10% discount on any exterior painting or carpentry repair or renovation jobs.

****

Contact us today for free estimates.