Am Interior

Reviews for Am Interior

Pavan
Pavan

Excellent service

I have hired him for my hinge work for doors .I have received best service from Angelo and and a great communcator. Would recommend and I will be using him again in the future.

Thank you for using AM Interior !

Neil Tandon
Neil Tandon

A pleasure to work with

Angelo is a pleasure to work with. Reasonable rates, professional, friendly, honest, excellent communication, works efficiently. Angelo worked capably through a long list of items: caulking, painting, baseboard installation, toilet fill valve repair, straightening a crooked light fixture, installing a new kitchen faucet, repairing a window hinge, installing a closet shelf, installing a shower shelf, fixing the slope of the kitchen drain pipe, adjusting a door strike plate.

Angelo is up front when he encounters something that might be difficult for him to address, and talks through options with you. For example, because of supply-chain issues, he was not able to get the caulk he usually uses, and the caulk did not set as well as he wants, so he will be coming back to resolve the matter for free.

Thanks for the kind words!

A pleasure to work with.

I have hired Angelo to do various projects at my investment properties over the past couple of years and his work has always exceeded my expectations. He’s bright, hard working, organized, conscientious and skilled. He’s one of the best handy-guys I’ve worked with and is my first choice for jobs large and small.

Thanks for the review

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Drywalling repair Bathroom

I hired Angelo to do some drywall repairs after plumbing work was done in my bathroom. His team showed up on time, got the job done promptly and made sure to cover the floors and clean up after the work was completed.

I will definitely keep him in mind for future work.

Thanks Angelo

Thank you for using AM Interior for your drywall work!

Vanessa
Vanessa

Bathroom and front deck reno

He was incredibly professional, detail oriented and communicates any shifts in timelines immediately. Angelo is always a pleasure to work with and he’s the best contractor I’ve ever had and I have had plenty!

Thanks for the review!

Justd964
Justd964

Painting

Angelo was exceptional in applying a new coat of paint for my living room. Prior to beginning the job, he provided me with much guidance on the colours that would go well with the room. Angelo was excellent at communicating and he was very punctual. He really cares about doing fantastic work and there were often many times that he would go above and beyond so that the painting would be completed within the time frame that we agreed upon. I would highly recommend Angelo to anyone who cares about quality work at a fair price. I am definitely going to request Angelo's help for all future handy-man related work.

Thanks!

Thomas Czikkel
Thomas Czikkel

Townhome reno

I hired Angelo to finish trim, door, baseboards and a few custom cabinets in the townhome I was renovating. He did a beautiful job with the finishes and the custom cabinets were of top quality. His attention to detail and quality control seperate him from the average contractor. Would recommend am interior and I will be using him again in the future

Thanks for the review!

Above and beyond

I couldn't be happier with the work Angelo did! He is friendly, attentive to detail, and a great communcator. He work extra hours to meet my timeline, and came in on budget even though the job proved more complicated than expected. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the review!

Bathroom, kitchen brick veneer archway, staircase staining

We hired Angelo to come and clean up some jobs left unfinished by a few of our past contractors. He did such an amazing job. Bathroom baseboards, window framing, door framing. He stained our staircase slats. What we loved the most was our brick veneer walk and archway in the kitchen.
Angelo has a great attitude and work ethic and is very easy to communicate with. We already have plans to call him back for some more work. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you the the review !

Jamie
Jamie

Thorough, consistent and honest

Angelo has completed a number of jobs at my house. He commits to dates and shows up when promised. He communicates during the job when there are issues to discuss or decisions to make. His work is absolutely great. I have recommended him to several other people who have all also appreciated his work.

Thanks for the kind review !

More about Am Interior

Hello! Thank you for visiting our homestars profile!

We are a home improvement company focusing on handyman services / home repairs, small renovations and carpentry work. Please visit our website for more details on our services.

We look forward to hearing from you!

AM Interior