Am Interior

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Am Interior

Khai in Toronto
Khai in Toronto

Excellent job of shower glass removal and fixing of a rocking toilet and caulking

Angelo is a super friendly, knowledgeable, and excellent handyman. We highly recommend him. We had a shower splash glass panel that needed to removed. We had no idea how heavy it was, but were hoping to get it out of the home without glass breaking everywhere. Angelo did a great job of uninstalling it from the tub, wall, and ceiling. As it turned out, it was pretty heavy. But Angelo found a way to take it down and remove it without it breaking and damaging anything.

After all that, he still had the time and energy to help us repair a rocking toilet, change our toilet seat (which was difficult because the tank was installed pretty much against the wall), repair some grout, replace caulking, and clean up.

He's super friendly and provided us with great tips about what to do to help fix and maintain other aspects of our bathroom as well.

We definitely highly recommend Angelo, and we intend to call Angelo to help us again in the future.

richardnarine.rs in Toronto
richardnarine.rs in Toronto

Basement Framing, Drywall, and Paint

Angelo was an amazing handyman. I am definitely holding on to his number and recommending him to anyone who asks. What impressed me was his great communication skills. From the very start, he outlined exactly what he was going to do, how much it was going to cost, and how long it will take to complete the job. His pricing was very competitive and the finished product was great!!! There were a couple times where I added to the scope of work and Angelo was very accommodating. He works hard and if there are any issues he is quick to communicate with the home owner. I also have to say that I am impressed with his ability to various tasks - my job required some framing to be done, hanging drywall, mudding and taping, hanging doors, painting, installing a vent, etc.

Thank you for using AM Interior!

Mary
Mary

Reliable, well-priced handyman - I highly recommend

Angelo was reliable, hard-working, and easy to work with. We communicated via email and he always promptly replied, did the stated repairs on-time and to a high standard. He even helped me source a mirror. He refreshed the shower grout, installed a mirror with LED panel, fixed a wonky closet door, and remounted potlights. I will work with Angelo in the future for all my handyman needs.

Thank you for the kind review! Great working with you

Private User reviews Port Perry, ON

Repairs

Angelo showed up early for the job and was extremely thorough and tidy with his work. He was very knowledgable and honest, which are traits that are hard to come by these days. Would recommend him 10/10!

Thanks for the great review !

Excellent Work by Angelo at AM Interior

Angelo is a very skilled handyman. He is super professional, courteous, and thorough. He rebuilt our front porch and the workmanship and attention to detail are excellent. He also replaced the roof on our backyard gazebo and replaced rail road ties that are part of our backyard landscaping. Again, excellent and thorough work. He is a “Jack of all trades.” His quote was also thorough and detailed. We were very pleased with his fair pricing. We have already recommended him to friends. We have had so many bad experiences with handymen over the years. Angelo is a real gem.

Hello! Thanks for the review

notsure in Pickering
notsure in Pickering

Baseboards and patching

Angelo is efficient in his works. He completed all tasks effortlessly and with a great attitude. He was punctual and made sure that he understood the exact details of the job. Will definitely recommend him to family and friends as he is so easy to work with!!!

5 Stars! Thanks Angelo.

Thank you so much for the review!

Handyman

Angelo rebuilt two exterior windowsills, filled holes and reset pavers on an uneven patio, installed various hooks, did small painting and repair jobs, and replaced screen on a large sliding door. He works quickly, makes great suggestions to solve problems creatively, and does little extras that are much appreciated (e.g. washing an outside window while he was up on a ladder repairing and painting it). He is prompt and dependable. Great work!

Thank you for using AM Interior for your handyman needs!

Shak
Shak

Plumbing Work

Angelo is fast, efficient, experienced and a true professional in his work. I hired him for kitchen and toilet plumbing fixtures installation work at my house and am very satisfied with the job he had done. He is friendly and helpful. Recommend him highly for his area of services. A+++++

Thank you for using AM Interior for your plumbing jobs around the house!

Can52per
Can52per

The absolute BEST!

Angelo is a total pro. He’s reliable, professional and gets the job done perfectly - every time! He can do everything - and he works quickly and efficiently. He’s also a super nice guy! I highly recommend him!

Thanks for the review! I always enjoy working with you and your family!

Terry in North York
Terry in North York

AM Interior work review

Contacted Angelo of AM Interior via e-mail on Tuesday, and he was at my home on Wednesday a half-hour earlier than he said he would be, which I liked. Angelo was friendly, prepared and got to work immediately to help me assemble my office furniture, and he did so working from instructions that came with the furniture that I considered to be pretty poor. I was impressed with how he figured them out, and got the work done.
I would readily recommend Angelo to my family and friends. He did very good work.

Thank you for choosing AM Interior and for this great review! It was a pleasure assembling the furniture for you!

More about Am Interior

Hello! Thank you for visiting our homestars profile!

We are a home improvement company focusing on handyman services / home repairs, small renovations and carpentry work. Please visit our website for more details on our services.

We look forward to hearing from you!

AM Interior