Veronica Roofing INC

Reviews for Veronica Roofing INC

K-Family
K-Family

Replacement of Garage Roof

Veronica Roofing made the most competitive offer. We obtained four offers, three of them in the $3000 range; Veronica Roofing did the job for $1900, including wood work on the garage roof that we were not quoted for. Overall, very good communication experience; excellent responding time. Work was done on short notice, and it took them about 6 hours to strip off existing shingles (of a two car garage), repair some of the wooden planks, apply membrane and new shingles, plus a new vent (the garage didn't have a vent before). Roof looks good and we are hoping it will last 15 years. We had two people come out. The only minus point is clean up. We still have plastics flying around in the garden from the shingles' packaging. But this shouldn't be a reason not to hire this company. After all, they lost some time on the job due to the unforeseen work on the wooden planks.

Sorry for the small pieces of plastic, we tried to collect everything but was little bit windy !
Sorry for inconvenience!

Roof Reconstruction

Veronica provided an immediate detailed and accurate quote.
The work was completed professionally and expeditiously and I was kept abreast of every phase of the project.
I am very please with the quality of the work and Veronica’s professionalism.

We try our best to keep our customers satisfied!!!

Leaking garage roof

They gave me estimate and did a good job. Everything went well they have to buy some stuff for my roof from home depot i ask them to buy they provided me with receipt

Thank you!

rctech10 in Mississauga
rctech10 in Mississauga

semi-detached roof repair

They were the first company to respond to my request for roof repair. And they answered my questions promptly. That meant a lot to me. It showed that they wanted the work. A team of 3 arrived following morning and got the repair done in less than 30 min. I was actually watching they work and I must say they are experienced roofers. As far as price, Id say it was reasonable.

Thank you very much!
Was pleasure work with you!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Complete Replacement of Roof Shingles and vents/fittings.

The service provided by Veronica Roofing in renewing my roof on a detached house was excellent, and the job was done professionaly. Quality and Workmanship were great, as well as the friendly and cooperative nature of the team, even in an intense heatwave. The guys also moved all my patio furniture and many planters before starting work, and replaced them in the exact same spot after the thorough clean-up. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much!
It was pleasure to work with you !!!

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Roof repair

Veronica roofing were great. They were very polite, quick to respond to my request, arrived when I asked them to and communicated promptly. Overall it was an excellent experience, I would recommend them to others.

Thank you Helen!!!!

Dan
Dan

Roof repair

After that big storm I had lots of shingles blown off my roof. The rain was in forcast and the guys came in time as prommised, fixed everything for a reasonable price. Very satisfied with their service, would definitely reccomend to others!

Thanks a lot , Dan

Sergiy
Sergiy

Roof installation

Great job done on the complete roof installation for our newly built house. We made a right decision on choosing this company - professional, hard working and knowledgeble crew. Very reliable, impecable customer service. We will gladly recommend this company to our friends.

Thank you, Sergiy! It was a pleasure. Happy to help you.

More about Veronica Roofing INC

Welcome to Veronica Roofing INC
Honest, reliable and committed to doing the job right.
We will give you our experienced insight so that you will have the information you need to make an informed decision.
Call us to discuss what is possible.