Meraki Home Services

Reviews for Meraki Home Services

Tiffany in San Francisco
Tiffany in San Francisco

Bathroom Renovations

I highly recommend Enoch and his team. We called his team in to fix the powder room and laundry room that was left unfinished by the previous contractor. He was honest from the start and responsive by text/phone at all times.

Him and his team took on the task and quickly moved upstairs to work on the master bathroom and family bathroom.

The workmanship and speed at which Enoch and his team work at is impressive. The bathroom renovations upstairs required moving walls, plumbing and electrical, it seems like no job is too difficult for this elite team. The house was left clean at the end of each workday and him and his team work 6 days a week, coming to start work at 8am everyday.

I really did not want to leave a positive review in case he gets too famous and too busy to come back and complete other renovations for us, joking aside, him and his team deserve recognition for their outstanding work. I would highly recommend this team to anyone.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

whole home reno

I hired TNP Construction Group for a whole home reno.
Enoch is very knowledgeable and accommodating. He actually cut his out of town vacation short to accommodate my request for completing the project before the start of school.
Enoch and his team are very professional, extremely hard working and totally pleasant. They accommodated my additional requests and were very engaged and responsive.
I am completely satisfied with their work and would certainly recommend TNP Construction Group to my family and friends.

hi Peter thanks alot for the review. so glad that you like my work . look forward to work with you later on. thanks again.

aesuk
aesuk
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom renovation

Keep the promise working nice clean, nice guys listening what customer asking finished job done
We are satisfied

thank you so much the review I will see you shortly for the left over work.

2 bathrooms & a basement

Enoch and his crew are excellent workers. I went through multiple reviews on HomeStars but Enoch was one of the few who gave an honest opinion rather than being a Yes man. I told him my vision for my home and he gave his honest opinion on whether it was a good idea. He took the time to explain every aspect of the renovations and make suggestions to maximize the space. There were some challenges with the home based on its construction but Enoch handled them with care and made adjustments such using barn doors instead of traditional doors and inserting modern light up vanity mirrors and LED lights in the showers. As I needed the job to completed quickly, Enoch ensured parts were ordered and even kept me updated when they were experiencing COVID delays. Given how fast I wanted the construction completed, his team started demolition the very next day. They even replaced another toilet they noticed was leaking and put up an extra shelf in the bedroom. I'm ecstatic about my new basement and 2 new bathrooms. They are phenomenal and I am definitely calling TNP again when I want renovate my backyard and put in another bathroom. I would recommend TNP & Enoch to friend and family as I know he will treat them with the honesty and respect while addressing their concerns and adapting to any changes they may want to make mid renovation. Anyone working with TNP Construction can rest easy knowing their home is in safe hands with Enoch and his team!

Hi Martyn thank you for the review I thought you didn't want to leave one. cuz it took a month since I finished the work. but I found out that Homestars was holding this review to check whether this is real or not. and they found out that you are my client ^°^ so they realeased the review no after verification. anyway thanks alot and I much enjoyed while working with you. I always love to provide more to nice people. you were one of them. look forward to work with later on. thanks again.

Jim
Jim

Backyard Cabana

We hired TNP to build a new outdoor cabana/lounge area in place of an existing shed. (Before and After photos below). Enoch and his team are good, trustworthy people. They worked steady, long hours, and cleaned up every day. There were a couple of "issues" I had to point out (perhaps because I'm too picky), but they corrected them quickly and without question. They seemed to rush through the end of the project a bit because they got busy with other projects, but all in all, I'm very happy with the final result and I would recommend TNP Construction Group. Thank you, Enoch and team.

thank you for the review Jim. I'll try to work harder to get 10star later. it was nice meeting you and I was happy working with you.

Terrace landscaping including stone masonry and fountain

I have an above ground terrace and Enoch and his incredible crew did a beautiful job of building stone planters, refurbishing and laying down wood deck tiles, building a fence and installing a fountain and irrigation system for all my plants. They provided extras I didn't even ask for like laying conduit for the electrical cord and installing rain covers for the electrical plugs. The pandemic made it hard to get parts so they even had to make the trellis themselves. Delays due to the pandemic were very frustrating for them and I am sure cost them extra time. But they followed through and got the job done in time for me to enjoy sitting out this summer.

The team arrived on time and worked a full day, were courteous and neat and had a good eye for design. Enoch promised I would be happy and I am. I will never use anyone else! If you want a worry-free job done, this is the team to hire! I will provide a reference if you ask Enoch. I can not say enough good things about him.

wow amazing. thank you very much. sorry I could have done early but material part were not available whenever I want. and you were one of the greatest client I ever had so far so I always wanted give you better service than others. you gave me much comfort and understood my situation. I appreciate that. look forward to work with later on. thank you

Liron in Mississauga
Liron in Mississauga
3 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Fast, Reliable and affordable service - Kitchen and Living Room

Great Team who work seamlessly and very hard. We experienced some difficulties purchasing countertops and custom designs however Enoch and his team were able to help.

They designed our living room and kitchen exactly as we asked.
Due to current covid situation and product availability , TNP did a great job and I would recommend their service.

Liron

Liron appreciate the review . thanks alot. sorry couldn't meet the cabinet time line. but I'm glad you like the work. thanks.

moksar
moksar

Painting and bathroom renovation

We found TNP Construction through Homestars. When we met with Enoch he was pleasant and told us that he goes above and beyond his clients' expectations. We decided to go with him for the job and gave him a deposit in September 2020. We wanted to wait until May 2021 for the job to begin. In March, we emailed him to discuss changes and he was fine with them. He said he would give us paint samples and show us countertop samples when we got closer to the project date.

May came and when we didn't hear from him about prep instructions, schedule, samples, etc., we contacted him and asked if he was working during lockdown. On May 10th, he stated that he was very busy and that he could try to start on May 21st. On May 17th, he updated us and said he is looking at May 24th as the start date. On May 21st, he updated us again and said they are available on May 31st and that he would visit us before they start to prepare the work. We still hadn't received paint samples or countertop samples at this point and asked about them.

I asked which room they would start in so I could schedule my family's routines around the work and his reply was:
"Work will be started from everywhere. Plz go to paint store and pick colour and go to ADA kitchen cabinet and pick Countertop colour . I'm so busy I can't travel back and forth for those items. " So I called the paint store and chose colours without him.
On May 28th, he said "I'll come tomorrow (May 29th) a few diffrent countertop colours and for Monday work. " and "Ok I'll try to be there 2pm ish tmr. "

On May 29th, 2pm went by and I was concerned when he didn't show up so I emailed him to ask if he was still coming. He replied: "Sorry can't make it today. I just was gonna show you countertop samples.
Plz pick one below." He sent some photos of samples.

At this point, we were frustrated and upset by his lack of professionalism and rudeness. I wanted to let him know how we felt and wrote him via text. I have attached the texts--I hope Homestars keeps them with this review because they show how arrogant and rude Enoch is.
They are evidence and essential to my review.

thank you Juliana I was preparing your work for long time I just couldn't start the date you wanted cuz you cnaged date many times I was busy I can't just stop current work and jump on yours because you had contract last year . I even bought all shower doors and now it is garbage . but I still tank you for the review. realized I can't make you all happy. sorry.

Ipling in Stoney Creek
Ipling in Stoney Creek

Front and back patio

I'm fortunate to have TNP create and transform both my front and back patios into awesome spaces. I had the pleasure of meeting Enoch who is honest, organized and approachable. I like he responds promptly to all calls/texts. His crew are professional, hard working and work great as a team. Together they all have a strong work ethic and take pride in their work and it shows.
TNP had the challenging task of prepping and paving stones that I selected for the space yet they were able to complete the job efficiently in a timely manner. Both my patios look fantastic and looks like a million bucks! I also had them create a pergola afterwards and I'm glad I did. It ties in everything together and I'm pleased with the result. (see pics)
Enoch's keen architectural design sense and attention to detail is what sets TNP apart from all other contractors. They will discuss to make sure your project vision is met by thinking outside the box. They go above and beyond to add finishing touches which is a nice touch.
It was amazing working with Enoch and his crew making the experience a memorable positive one. I highly recommend TNP and would definitely rehire them for my next reno project. Thank you Enoch! :)

oh ipling such a long review. thank you I expected short one. I much enjoyed the work and glad I met nice client so that I could have provided all I have. look forward to work with later on.

Steve
Steve

Concrete Pad

Very happy with the work Enoch and TNP did for me. I needed to install a concrete pad. He was very responsive, fair, honest, and got the job done quickly and efficiently, zero issues. Would recommend. thanks enoch!

steve

thank you Steve. good to hear you like my work. thanks

More about Meraki Home Services

Welcome to TNP Construction Group
We are a highly skilled general contractors but what sets us apart is our commitment to building trust and completing work responsibly.
We listen to understand and we will communicate in a way that you know to help you future protect your investment.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.