Meraki Home Services

Reviews for Meraki Home Services

Sharonxlu07264
Sharonxlu07264

Stairs and Railing

Needed to replace the main staircase as i was looking to sell my home and a friend of mine recommended this company. I called them in for an initial quote, they were very informative and provided us with advise not only concerning our staircase design, but also the performance. We went with them and received our staircase before the due date. The installers were prompt and cleaned after installation ,which we appreciated. We would definitely recommend this company to others as what my friend did.

thank you so much for the honest review. I'll look forward to work with you later on.

Porch reno

Kim is very knowledgeable when it comes to his job. I like the time manner with Kim always there to answer any questions. I will highly recommend Kim to anybody who is looking to renovate their place.

really appreciated. of course I'm ready for your any questions any time. Im alway ready to pick ur phone. thanks alot

louiskoh0923
louiskoh0923

House renovation

TNP construction did an Awesome job for my house. They were one of the great young people who loves their work more than profit. Considering my previous contractors. Every single touch from TNP is a master peice. I'm very satisfied what they have done for our basement washroom and floor. Project manager Enoch is an young man who has unique ideas and full of responsibilities. He definitely has master skills with his architecture study back ground. Strongly recommend this guy for my friends.

thank you very much louis. it was one of the happy work while I was renovating. even though we had abit of argument but we figured it out together I'm really appreciate your quote. very good to hear that you liked my work. I look forward to see you later for your deck next year.

Sam
Sam

Bathroom wall tile and kitchen flooring installation

Enoch Kim was quick but yet executed great work with the removal/installation of bathroom tiles including replacement of tub dry wall. I also had him install vinyl
Plank flooring in the kitchen and hall entrance. All the work done in 3 days what a great decision I had hiring Enoch on the spot. I would surely ask him again for Reno work and recommend to fam and friends.

Review has 1 previous version

thank you Sam i felt abit sorry for the faucet but it was thankful that they were ok replacement. I would love to work for your property anytime you need. I will sincerely give you all skills I have.

Interlocking

I contracted TNP to replace outdated patio stones to my front entry, construct a retaining wall along the flower bed and add patio stone curbing along the edge of my driveway. I was uneasy to select the stones from a catalog as I was concerned that they’d look different in person, the owner was more than willing to take me to the yard to pick out the stones in person. The work commenced on the date I was provided and finished on schedule. The price quoted was the final price, despite the fact that the owner, on his own initiative, reused some of the old curbing to clean up a side walkway that was not part of the contract. I highly recommend TNP for your next project, as they are honest, skilled and professional.

thank you alot for such a great review. I would love to work for you on and on. you were the one of the greatest customer I have met. thanks again. don't hesitate to call me for any emergency.

JPark
JPark

Washroom renovation, living room renovation, general repairs, interior design consulting

TNP Construction Group did excellent work in bringing our damaged and dated washroom back to life. They took the time to really listen to our needs, knew exactly what we had envisioned, and made the space like new.
Since then, we have sought their services for other projects as well, and they have provided top quality work each time, always meeting their timeline and keeping us informed on progress.
They are an absolute pleasure to work with, and we will be going back to TNP again for any future projects.
I very highly recommend this group.

thank you J Park. for the thankful review I really enjoyed your work and I look forward to work with you later on. you gave us much comfort so we could give you more service work. my team also says thank you for your kindness. your property is under my protection all the time. thanks again.

YK
YK

Landscape (Backyard interlock)

They were very responsible and had a great sense of designing and choosing the suitable, fitting stones and slabs for our backyard and the front entrance. I strongly recommend working with TNP construction group! Great service and amazing work.

oh thank you very much for the thankful review I was really happy working with you. I would love to work for your valuable property later and hope to give you more professional service. please give me a call any any any time for any help. thanks again

More about Meraki Home Services

Welcome to TNP Construction Group
We are a highly skilled general contractors but what sets us apart is our commitment to building trust and completing work responsibly.
We listen to understand and we will communicate in a way that you know to help you future protect your investment.
Call us today to discuss what is possible.