Mirage Tiles

Reviews for Mirage Tiles

Janet from Mississauga
Janet from Mississauga

2 Bathroom Renos

Thomas came and gave me a fair quote and got the job done in a timely manner as agreed. Super reliable, clean work, competitive pricing. I highly recommend Mirage Tiles to everyone who needs tile or even decorative stone work done. I will definitely be using them for my next project. Thank you Thomas one more time.

Thank you Janet.

Ugurcan
Ugurcan

Kitchen Backsplash Install

After our contractor bailed on us at the last minute, we contacted Tomasz to do the backsplash installation in our kitchen. He was kind enough to fit us into his schedule on a weekend, and finished the job very quickly. This turned out to be blessing in disguise, since he also did an amazing job, and I doubt that anyone could have done it any better. at the same time, we was always very polite, and answered all the questions we had with patience. I will definitely call him again when I need a tile setter, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend him to friends and family.

Arun in Brampton
Arun in Brampton

Kitchen Backsplash install

Tomasz was excellent. The work he described he would do and the timeline he would do it in was exact. He was very honest and courteous to my wife and 2 dogs which displayed the type of person he is!
I would recommend Tomasz to anyone requiring tiling services!

Arun & Leslie

Thank You.

Sam
Sam
0 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen backsplash

Tomasz showed up on time, did the job perfectly and efficiently. I will hire him again if I need backsplash done. Hes reliable, efficient, and a professional.

Thanks!

Thank you Sam.

Bathroom tiling

Tomasz is extremely reliable, professional and upfront with his clients. He is very clear about the scope of his work. He shows up on time and the quality of his work is impeccable. I spoke to him several months before I was ready to have the work done and he stuck to his word from way back then. His pricing is reasonable and it’s good value for money. I would wholeheartedly recommend his service and will be using Mirage Tiles again in the future.

Age in the Boonies
Age in the Boonies
12 reviews Caledon, ON

Porcelain Patio Tile Installation

We are very pleased with the work that Mirage Tiles (Tomasz) did for us. We hired Tomasz to remove the existing concrete coating that was starting to flake badly, and install porcelain tile in its place. Communication with Tomasz was easy and quick (whether by text, email, or phone). The price quoted was the price we paid, he performed the work on the agreed upon dates, and the finished job looks very, very good. I will definitely contact Tomasz when we require tile installation in the future, and would gladly recommend him.

Anthony
Anthony

Bath & Kitchen tile work

Well done job, very professional work.
Promise to complete in 3 days & job done on time for a very reasonable cost.
Good luck for future projects.

Michael
Michael

Tiling multiple areas for our renovation

We hired Tomasz to do a number of tiling projects for our home: two kitchen backsplashes, three bathroom floors, three showers, two laundry closet floors. He was very creative when it came to making suggestions on how to make something look better. We provided approx 90% of the materials per our arrangement with Tomasz. There were a few things that needed tweaking that he fixed without question. He showed up when he said he would and kept up good communication. Very reliable in a world full of unreliable trades. Thank you Tomasz. Looking forward to hiring you again.

Ian
Ian

Front hallway tiles

Tomas was quick to respond and book to come remove our existing linoleum tile and install porcelain. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank You Ian.

David.smith
David.smith
1 review Schomberg, ON

Front Hallway Tiles

Excellent job, very neat and well centered. Thomas was always on time and is an excellent worker. Calm cool and very professional.

More about Mirage Tiles