Burlington ON L7N 2V7

3 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Burlington
L7N 2V7

Recently had my bathroom renovated. The job met with all my expectation. Wilson was on hand to answer all my questions and over see the project the two workers Felipe and Jhoan were professional and worked had to finish on time.
Annette Delaney

Hi Annette

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed work with us.

We’re here for you anytime.

Lari S.  in Oakville
Lari S. in Oakville

Home renovation

I can’t say enough about Wilson and his team. We had several things done in our new home including hardwood flooring placed in three bedrooms, two complete bathroom renovations as well as many other services including installing a kitchen backsplash and laundry room upgrades. Wilson and his crew were always there on time, very hard-working and a pleasure to work with. They were very accommodating and did an excellent job in all aspects. I can’t say enough good things about them, and if I need anything else done in my home, Wilson will be the first person I call. I highly recommend him to anyone for home renovations, you will not be disappointed!

Dear,Lari

I am incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

lindsyjnelson
lindsyjnelson
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and bathroom

It was a condo that added additional challenges but was able to work around and did a great job

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lindsy. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience .
I count myself lucky for customers like you.

Zahraa A.
Zahraa A.
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathrooms renovations and baseboards

Part of a series of reno work in iur new house. Complete renovations of 2 bathrooms from a to z, plus partial teno for the powder room. Wilson and his crew were amazing. Very professional, easy to deal with, clean and proper. We had issues with the original contractor who was supposed to do the work and the agreement fell apart. Wilson and Bob were able to come on board very quickly, with minor delays to the schedule. They were the only contractor that actually provided us with drawings foe the work. Wilson was very creative and made suggestions to the ensuite bathroom that resulted in a beautiful and very useable bathroom given the space we had. They finished under schedule and in a reasonable budget given the new issues that were discovered along the way.

Wilson also saved us when the carpet contractor damaged our basebaords and walls. His crew were able to fix the damage and install new baseboards within a day. Amazing.

Moving forward he and his crew are now our preferred contractor for any new work. We recommend him to anyone who is looking for a relaible and quality work contractor.

Dear Zahraa

Thank you for choosing OPEN CONCEPT RENOVATIONS for your recent PROJECT. We have read your review about our job and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our clients’ satisfaction is our main priority. It is very important for us that our clients’ experiences are shared.

Deb
Deb
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom

This is the second time we have hired Open Concept Renovation and can't say enough about them. From the initial consultation right through the finishing touches we have been completely happy and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Communication is prompt, courteous and professional, as are all parts of the process and all members of the team. They go above and beyond to ensure there is the ideal balance of vision, budget, and design. Two years ago we renovated a main floor bathroom and a shared upper level one and had complete confidence in hiring them for our master bedroom ensuite this time. Excellent all around!

Dear , Deb

Thank you for your kindness .You has been a wonderful client for us, thank you for your collaboration and we hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you in the future.

mike b.
mike b.
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen, bathroom, basement the works.

Open concept were EXCELLENT. From the detailed plans, keeping the project clean, being on time and doing excellent work!
Would recommend them to all my friends.

Dear , Mike & Michelle

More about Open Concept Renovations

Open Concept Renovations is a family business built on referrals and a strong community presence in Burlington. With over ten years of experience we are proud to provide our customers with a competitively priced, build & renovation team. We'll help you refine your vision and provide a complete solution for your everyday Home Renovation project; including Bathroom, Kitchens, Basement and Home Renovations Requirements.

We provide:

***

 An architectural design that totally satisfies your needs
 At price that is competitive
 Dedicated to a job from beginning to the end and
 Completion in timely, neat and organized manner

Why choose us:

***

 We are a small company; we take pride in all of our work and offer personalized service.
 You deal only with me, Wilson Gonzalez, owner of Open Concept Renovations

***

We provide full basement, kitchen and bathroom renovation services, including design and installation, with no hidden extras.