Evolve Electric Ltd.

Electricians
Calgary AB T2X 3G5
Electricians
Evolve Electric Ltd.

Review for Evolve Electric Ltd.

Will
Will

Everything seemed great….

Eugene is a good guy; talks a mile a minute, funny, good at what he does and offered competitive pricing. This understandably left him very busy, which meant his apprentice was left to do much of the work. Fine, he seemed pretty good at what he was doing, everything got done roughly on time and on budget and Eugene handled (paid, of course) add ons easily as long as we accommodated budget-wise and in terms of timing.

However there was a moment where I got zapped by a secondary panel on the top floor that had been wired by the apprentice. I was treated like I was crazy (I’d used my multimeter and tested it and it was live) but the issue seemed resolved. Fast forward 8 months and a breaker keeps tripping - it only feeds four LED light fixtures so it wasn’t a load issue. Then when reset the breaker I now notice a spark or arcing each time (so I leave the breaker off) and reach out to Eugene. Oh sorry I sold the company and I’m moving and I can’t help you. So I call around and find another electrician, have to wait four days with my third floor having no lights in the stairs, closet, hall or bathroom until they come in. In one hour they diagnose that the apprentice cut the conduit incorrectly leading to compromised insulation and also a phase issue. Repair done, no more sparking/arcing, done and done.

Looking for Electricians pros in Calgary?