DreamTeam Renovations And Contracting

General Contractors
500 Manitoba St Etobicoke ON M8V 1C0
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Etobicoke  >  DreamTeam Renovations And Contracting

Reviews for DreamTeam Renovations And Contracting

Happy C.
Happy C.
1 review Oshawa, ON

Finish a previous contractors work

Make home handicap accessible - widen doors, move electrical, reinforce stair railings and install outside stoop railings.
Efficient and pleasant to work with.
Arrived on time, finished on plan. Did good work.
I would definitely have them in for further renovations.

Hello!
Thank you very much Happy C!! This review is very much appreciated. The crew loved working in your beautiful home, on such beautiful grounds.It was a pleasure to meet both you and J. From our team to you and J....a big big thank you!

M a.
M a.
1 review Ajax, ON

Basement Renovation

Yeison and Steve are a Dream Team!!!!!!!! My basement renovation is perfect. They worked so closely with me to make my vision come true!!! They are so professional and punctual and honest and so hard working!!!!!! I’ve had poor experiences with other contractors in the past. I will never use any other company again for our renovations!!!!!!!!

Michelle! Thank you so much!! This is exactly what we want to hear. It's what we strive for on every project. Pleasing all of you who have let us into your homes and trusted us with your projects.
WE thank you as well Michelle.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Kitchen renovation and main floor with stairs flooring

Dream Team provided quality work. They were very great to work with. They went above and beyond especially when doing my stairs. The nosings that came with the flooring I bought just wasn’t working so Dream Team took it upon themselves to create nosings which looked fantastic. I would high recommend Dream Team Renovations.

Thank you Jennifer. The custom nosings were just what was needed to perfect the look you were going for. Thank you for letting us be a part of that project. We are so happy that you are pleased.

John and Abbey Wright in Whitby
John and Abbey Wright in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Wife's bathroom of her dreams

I had to write a review on these folks. They came in roughly the same price as everyone else with one exception that was 30% cheaper. Their warranty on workmanship was the best we reviewed, and they understood and respected our budget. What we appreciated most was their honesty and professionalism. My wife now has the main washroom of her dreams, and I have a happy wife-so happy life!
Yeison and Steve-thank you. We look forward to having you out to quote our kitchen renovation in May.

Mr. Wright,

Many thanks for that wonderful review. We pride ourselves in delivering the dream.
Yeison and I look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about DreamTeam Renovations And Contracting