Toronto ON M1T 1A6

Reviews for tashdjian design

maryamelnaggar
maryamelnaggar

Full Home Renovation

Tashdjian design did our full house renovation design by removing couple of load bearing wall to make our house more open concept.

Their service was amazing! From doing the sketches, permit drawings to getting the permission. The Interior design sketches, full colour renderings were particularly invaluable in helping me see my future house. They gutted out my outdated kitchen and bathroom and visualizing the addition of closets and new powder room.

If you are looking to renovate, I Would Definitely recommend him. I Am Extremely Happy with Everything they worked on!

We are glad to work with you.

Lukesh
Lukesh
1 review Whitby, ON

New Custom HomeL1

I had no idea what to expect with such a project, and wanted everything to be perfect. When I approached Raffi (tashdjian design), he explained me how the process would work, and how they would handle everything from A to Z including planning of the renovation, picking the finishes, furniture and materials.

Nowadays, everyone that comes to visit comments on how much they love the design. I am happy with the work and, I pass along their name constantly to friends and family, and I am happy to put their name on my project.

Thanks Lukesh. It was pleasure to work with you.

akhtamar82
akhtamar82

Kitchen and bathrooms renovation

Amazing job, professional design, very happy, definitely use this company again,every thing was done as expected

Thank you so much for your nice review Artik. We are lucky to have clients like you. We truly enjoyed working with you.
Regards,
Raffi

More about tashdjian design

Improvement, creativity, and functionality are the three main ingredients of any project that I take up. Incorporating these in one project and continuing to do so is challenging, but I have done it in the past and intend to do it in all future projects.