Toronto ON M1T 1A6

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for tashdjian design

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Interior Alteration & renovation

Raffi and his team (tashdjian design) helped us by designing, one of my clients` house, interior alteration & renovation design and consulting during construction. tashdjian design did a fantastic and impressive work and care about the quality of the work as well. Their service was amazing! From doing sketches, construction & shop drawings. The Interior design full colour renderings were particularly invaluable in helping for my client to see their future renovation design.
We always have pleasure to work with tashdjian design and will answer any and we appreciated that they were always accommodating and accessible.

Thank you Harout, for the review.
It is always pleasure to work with Armen Construction Management team.

Raffi/tashdjiandesign

binondoc in Brampton
binondoc in Brampton

House Plan

We are fortunate to have Tashdjian Design provided our house plan. We were professionally given support and guidance while consulting with us along the way to rebuilding our house. It has been a pleasure to work with this company. We really appreciate them taking the time out of busy schedule to personally reply to our emails, respond to our phone queries and on-site visit. This really shows the company have a real vested interest and pride in their product and services. We would not hesitate to recommend Tashdjian Design to any prospective clients.

Thank you so much for excellent review.

We truly enjoyed and thanks for giving tashdjian design studio a chance to play a part of your project. This is a testimony of our positive collaboration, therefore, the design was such a success.
We're here for you anytime.

Raffi/ tashdjian design

Sara
Sara
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Architectural design

Rafi & Talin are amazing architects. As I can tell from my experience, they are very adaptable and able to work with small and large budgets. In our first meeting, Rafi sketched my vision on paper and provided some suggestions which made it much better. And the end result was a detailed design which was well received by our builder. Whenever I or my builder had questions, they quickly answered and guided us through the whole building process. Their creative solutions, great designs and practical ideas are what I like about them.

Thanks Sara,
We are lucky to work with you and have client like you. We truly enjoyed and thanks for giving tashdjian design studio a chance to play a part of your project.

Raffi/ tashdjian design

gerrybergadobager
gerrybergadobager

Home Renovation

Tashdjian design did our full house Interior alteration, renovation and 2nd floor addition design, in Scarborough.
They are very professional, friendly and honest. Their service was amazing! He walked through the process from doing the sketches to building permit drawing (Architectural, Structural, and HVAC design).

They are a pleasure to work with and will answer any and all questions so that you understand everything and are comfortable with the process.

Thanks Gerry for giving tashdjian design studio a chance to play a part of your projects. We are grateful to have client like you and work with ACL Contracting as a team.

z.ghaderi3
z.ghaderi3
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Project

We really, truly love the entire design and function of our new House! It is bright, open and so beautiful. They had great ideas and respected ours. We appreciated that they were always accommodating and accessible. The care

Thanks Zara,
It was a pleasure to work with you and thanks for giving tashdjian design studio a chance to play a part of your projects. We are grateful to have client like you.

Ashlea S.
Ashlea S.

Architectural drawings - Custom home

We hired tashjian design after viewing several homes designed by Raffi.
Working with tashjian design has been a pleasure. Raffi is an experienced architect that makes the process of designing your dream home easy for clients. He has a wonderful way to guide you through the process. Raffi listened to our family's needs and designed creative solutions throughout the home. Our ideas were always incorporated, and Raffi through his experience and knowledge of design aesthetic, often improved on our ideas/concepts.
In addition, Raffi was very responsive. He also provided very timely drawings that went beyond our expectations.
Overall, we would highly recommend Raffi and tashjian design.

Faiz and Ashlea,

Thank you so much for your excellent review.

We really appreciate you as a loyal customer and supporting us by sharing your experience with us. This is a testimony of our positive collaboration, therefore, the design was such a sucess.
We're here for you anytime.

Trevor
Trevor

Raffi was the Architect who provided all the neccessay drawings to obtain permits from the City and for use by the Contractors for an addition to our home

Raffi had a couple meetings with us to get an understanding of our requirements and patiently guided us through that process. He was very thorough and detailed oriented. His customer service is exceptional, quick to respond to any questions and clarification. He is very honest and very polite.

BedBugVictim
BedBugVictim

Drawings for Toronto building permit

I asked Raffi (tashdjian design) to prepare drawings for building permit applications. He was THE only architect who volunteered to visit the site before discussing the project with me. My impression is that he's very honest and knowledgeable.

thanks Temuri

maryamelnaggar
maryamelnaggar

Full Home Renovation

Tashdjian design did our full house renovation design by removing couple of load bearing wall to make our house more open concept.

Their service was amazing! From doing the sketches, permit drawings to getting the permission. The Interior design sketches, full colour renderings were particularly invaluable in helping me see my future house. They gutted out my outdated kitchen and bathroom and visualizing the addition of closets and new powder room.

If you are looking to renovate, I Would Definitely recommend him. I Am Extremely Happy with Everything they worked on!

We are glad to work with you.

Lukesh
Lukesh
1 review Whitby, ON

New Custom HomeL1

I had no idea what to expect with such a project, and wanted everything to be perfect. When I approached Raffi (tashdjian design), he explained me how the process would work, and how they would handle everything from A to Z including planning of the renovation, picking the finishes, furniture and materials.

Nowadays, everyone that comes to visit comments on how much they love the design. I am happy with the work and, I pass along their name constantly to friends and family, and I am happy to put their name on my project.

Thanks Lukesh. It was pleasure to work with you.

More about tashdjian design

Improvement, creativity, and functionality are the three main ingredients of any project that I take up. Incorporating these in one project and continuing to do so is challenging, but I have done it in the past and intend to do it in all future projects.