K&M Flooring Solutions Inc

Review for K&M Flooring Solutions Inc

Greg
Greg

Patio

K&M were great to deal with. They were on time with their schedule and delivered on my backyard project. My backyard looks great now with my new exposed concrete patio

thank you very much Greg I appreciate your business

More about K&M Flooring Solutions Inc

Welcome to K & M Flooring Solutions Inc. We have been in business since 2007 and are proudly servicing the city of Calgary and surrounding areas. During our Summer months we focus on both residential and commercial driveways, stairs, pathways and all types of concrete work. We also specialize in all types of flooring installation for all flooring types such as: granite, marble, ceramic, luxury vinyl plank, hardwood, laminate, carpet/tile.