ER-Interior Finishes

Reviews for ER-Interior Finishes

sonja_piljak
sonja_piljak

Staircase and Railing

Rodo redid my curving staircase as well as the railing. I was very satisfied with the final product. I did not expect the stain to match my floor so well. Rodo left everything clean, took extra care to cover the furniture and paid close attention to detail! He was punctual, trustworthy and kept me informed - answered any questions I had. The job was finished in a timely manner! Customer service was excellent - highly recommended!

thanks so much it was a pleasure to work for you

Andrea
Andrea
2 reviews Milton, NS

Stairs Updated

Got new hardwood installed and wanted stairs updated to match. Stairs originally had a carpet runner and red oak wood. New floors were a darker brown. Asked to have stairs stained to match with white risers. Could not be happier with Rodo’s courtesy for our home and attention to detail to the work done. Stairs look fantastic and as we hoped!!

thanks so much Andrea you guys are very nice customers

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

General Contracter

I would highly recommend to any general Contracter or home owner who is looking for professional, punctual and very satisfying workmanship. I cannot be more thank full for amazing painting and finished carpentry work.

thanks

twillrivera
twillrivera

Staining and painting in custom home

Amazing stair and railings staining job done for us also some painting. Will use them again for sure.

thanks so much

Suzanne
Suzanne

Refresh of unit to list the property for sale

I did staging work for a real estate agent and used Interior Finishes for the paint work. He is friendly, professional, did a great job and would definitely use his services again. The end product turned out great and the client was very pleased. I was referred to him by a builder who used him for his custom home.

thanks I appreciate

Jeff W.
Jeff W.

Painting, trim carpentry, stair staining / installing

Over the past 3-4 years I have used Rudolfo with ER - interior finishes on multiple projects. He and his team do amazing work. From painting to carpentry they are honest and reliable. Always doing their best to make the customer happy. Such a pleasure to work with. I would be happy to recommend then to anyone.

thanks so much

riveramarvin
riveramarvin

Home painting and staining

We build custom homes in the south etobicoke area. We had rodo and his crew paint our entire home from the primer to the finish coat.
We had our wood stairs stained and varnish by rodo and he took the time to make the correct color match that we wanted.
Overall we would gladly recommend rodo and his team.

thanks so much Sir

More about ER-Interior Finishes

we provide our clients with complete home finishes that include, spray on site painting, staining, varnishing.
using the latest eco friendly materials available we make sure that you get top workmanship.
we do all types of custom color matching for all wood types.
we provide our clients with a written warrantee for all of our work.
no job is to small or large, we have a team of professionals ready to complete any job.