Duke Of York Electric

Reviews for Duke Of York Electric

Greg
Greg

New electrical panel

Work was professionally done without any issues. Work done in a timely manner and within the stated estimate.

Thank you very much Greg I appreciate the positive review.

lelaconway
lelaconway
1 review Burlington, ON

Electrical

Kyle is amazing! Fast, professional, reasonable prices :-). I wouldn’t trust my electrical work to anyone else!

thank you very much for a wonderful review. I would recommend any contractor to work with her.

Alice1
Alice1

Updating Electric

Kyle was very professional. He completed our project on time and on budget. Kyle is very knowledgeable and he was a an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thank you for choosing Duke Of York Electric. Don't forget all of your installation is guaranteed for one year.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installation of Electrical Outlets

I needed to get electrical outlets installed in my backyard. I contacted Duke of York Electric. They were punctual gave me a very good price and got the job done on time and professionally. I will definitely recommend Duke of York Electric for electrical work around the house.

thank you so much.

More about Duke Of York Electric

Licensed Electricians Committed To Providing Quality Service.

We provide Residential, Commercial/Industrial as well as other specialty Electrical services in Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, Caledon, Etobicoke and Toronto.

For a more comprehensive list of our services, please visit our website or Contact Us Directly at 905-334-0732.