RenoDuck Basements

Reviews for RenoDuck Basements

Shawn S. in Markham
Shawn S. in Markham

Good Renovation Company

Fast, high quality renovation. Nice and friendly people. Was easy to communicate. Loved that no steps were done without our approval. Definitely will work with this company again.
Thanks Renoduck!

Thank you, Shawn! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren in Scarborough
Lauren in Scarborough

Basement and 1st floor Renovation

We bought a 80 year house and asked RenoDuck renovate the basement and a first floor. We cannot believe that the old house can look like it's look now. AMAZING!!! The renovation worth every penny we paid. We loved everything! Definitely will hire Reno Duck to do our second floor next year!

Thank you! Was pleasure working with you!

Ms. Renwick in Richmond Hill
Ms. Renwick in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

Why RenoDuck:
1. Quote provided like none of the other companies did. Super detailed and explained step by step.
2. The free 3D design was shown to me on the VR set.
3. The app, installed on my phone, showed every stage of my renovation.
4. My 1200 sq f basement (2 bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and office) was framed in 2 days!!!
5. Quick and the highest quality of the job.

Mr. Jarvis in Old Toronto
Mr. Jarvis in Old Toronto

Good job, RenoDuck!

Now I have a perfect place for myself - my basement. Bar, sauna, and gym that was everything that I need. RenoDuck did everything perfectly and in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks a lot, guys.

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Hope to work together again!

Martin G. in North York
Martin G. in North York

Basement Renovation

The high-quality professional company with availability to meet deadlines. Great communication skills and understanding of clients needs. We are satisfied with our new basement. Thanks RenoDuck for your work !

Thanks for being our customer 😊 It was a great experience!

Sergei in Brampton
Sergei in Brampton

In love with my new place

I renovated my parent's basement apartment with Reno Duck to leave there with my wife. I want to say thank you to Alex, Dennis and all the team for your great work. Thanks, guys for understanding our needs and preferences. Will definitely hire you again and recommend you to everyone.

Nathalie in North York
Nathalie in North York

Amazing company, amazing people, amazing work!

Right after Reno duck started to renovate my basement I was forced to leave Canada for almost a month!!! for a family reason. I was scared and didn't know what to do, but Alex assured me that everything will be okay. I chose all the materials before I left. Also, Alex installed program to my phone where I was able to check every step of my renovation. After every workday they posted pictures of how my basement looks like now. When I arrived my basement was completely finished, perfect and clean!!! Honestly, I am so happy with RenoDuck service. Thanks a lot to Alex, Denise and all of their kind team.

Thank you, Natalie.

Dalia in Etobicoke
Dalia in Etobicoke

Best of the best!

Happy with everything that they did. My new basement look great and ready to be rented. Quality and speed of the job shocked me in a good way. All permits and inspection were done by them. Which is great. Thanks, guys!

Dalia, thanks for allowing us to make your place beautiful and functional. RenoDuck Basements is always there for you!

Brain in Vaughan
Brain in Vaughan

Perfect experience, basement renovation

I had great experience. I'm working night shifts and sleep during the day. For me, it was highly important to hire someone who can work around my schedule. And I found RenoDuck. They did a super quiet job + in case of something loud (demolition or plumbing) they communicate with me to know what will be the best time to do that. Also, I'm super happy with the quality of work and the final look of my basement.

Liu in Richmond Hill
Liu in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great Job

Reno Duck company did a really good job. My new basement looks nice and clean. Liked that they always have been available to answer all my questions. Great professionals! Thank you Reno duck.

More about RenoDuck Basements

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com