RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Reviews for RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

Caleb Dubois
Caleb Dubois

Good job

I am so happy with how my basement turned out after hiring RenoDuck for the renovation. They were professional, efficient and affordable. They listened to my ideas and gave me some great suggestions on how to make the most of the space.
The result is a cozy and functional basement that I can use for entertainment, storage or even as an extra bedroom. I highly recommend RenoDuck to anyone who is looking for a reliable and experienced contractor for their basement renovation.

Private User reviews Acton, ON

RenoDuck was great

Working with RenoDuck for our basement renovation was a great experience. From the initial consultation to the final walk-through, their team was professional, knowledgeable, and attentive to our needs.
They provided expert advice that enhanced the overall design and functionality of our basement.
The team worked diligently and efficiently to complete the project on time, and their attention to detail was evident in every aspect of the renovation. They ensured that the materials used were of high quality and that the workmanship was top-notch.
Stass was always available to address our questions and concerns, and the entire team was responsive and reliable. Our basement now looks stunning, and we are extremely satisfied with the results!

DALE
DALE
3 reviews North York, ON

Basement kitchen renovation

Renoduck did a complete renovation on my kitchen. My family and friends were very impressed with the end result. Once the work began, the crew was on site daily throughout the week and on several Saturdays as well. They cleaned up and did what they said they would do. The workmanship is top notch from the drywall, the flooring, the baseboards and crown moulding as well as the cupboards and counter tops. They created a closet for the electrical panels which I am very happy with. A very sincere thank you to Stass and his crew as well as to the office and field staff.

We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our work. We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and we're thrilled that it's being well-received. Thank you again for your kind words and support

Igor and Alla
Igor and Alla
1 review Scarborough, ON

Reliable company

RenoDuck is a trustworthy and reliable company for basement renovations. They were responsive and detail-oriented from the initial consultation to the final project completion. Despite facing unexpected challenges, RenoDuck handled them with ease and provided excellent customer service. We are extremely happy with our renovated basement and would highly recommend RenoDuck to anyone seeking a professional and reliable renovation company!

Thank you very much for your feedback on our recent basement renovation! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Your insights and comments are invaluable as they help us to understand how our efforts are received and how we can continue to improve. Best of Luck!

Paul
Paul
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Amazed Full House

I recently had the pleasure of working with RenoDuck on a complete renovation of my home,( Full Home Renovation) and the experience was nothing short of exceptional. From start to finish, every aspect of the project exceeded my expectations, and I am thrilled with the results.

RenoDuck demonstrated the utmost professionalism throughout the entire process. Communication was clear, consistent, and timely. They were always accessible and responsive to any questions or concerns, providing regular updates on the project's progress.

I highly recommend RenoDuck for any home renovation project.

It was a pleasure working with you, and we're so glad that you found the basement comfortable and well-suited for your purposes. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we're grateful for your support. Thanks again!

m.m.
m.m.
0 reviews North York, ON

Recommend their services

Choosing RenoDuck for my renovation project was the best decision I made. I am thrilled with the results and would highly recommend their services.

Thank you so much for your kind words and positive review of our basement! We're thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience and that the space met your needs and expectations. Enjoy your new basement!

Lee
Lee

Great job

RenoDuck did a great job on our basement renovation. We would highly recommend RenoDuck to anyone looking for a top-quality renovation project!

Thank you for choosing us for your Basement renovation, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Wishing you many enjoyable moments in your newly renovated Basement!!!

Andres C.
Andres C.

Thanks

I highly recommend RenoDuck for any basement renovation project.
The team was transparent, easy to communicate with, and completed the project on time. The final result was stunning and I am extremely satisfied with their work.

It was truly a pleasure working on your project, and we appreciate your kind words about our team's efforts. We understand that a basement renovation is a significant investment, and we are delighted to know that you feel it was money well spent! We hope that you enjoy this new living space for many years to come!!!

Nick
Nick

Renovation

I recently had my basement renovated by RenoDuck, and I am extremely happy with the results. From start to finish, the entire process was smooth and professional, and I am thrilled with the outcome.
Firstly, I was impressed with RenoDuck's attention to detail during the initial consultation. The team took the time to understand my vision for the basement and provided valuable suggestions and ideas to enhance the overall design. They also provided a detailed quote and timelines.
During the renovation, RenoDuck's team was punctual, reliable, and efficient. They demonstrated excellent craftsmanship in every aspect of the renovation. The attention to detail was great, and the quality of their work was outstanding. They also use software where I could track the schedule and invoices. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you so much for your incredibly positive and thoughtful review of our Basement renovation! We are thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with the results and that our efforts have met your expectations. Wishing you many enjoyable moments in your newly renovated Basement!

Amelia Y
Amelia Y

More than happy

I recently had my basement renovated by RenoDuck, and I am extremely happy with the results. From start to finish, the entire process was smooth and professional, and the outcome is great.
Firstly, I was impressed with RenoDuck's attention to detail during the initial consultation. The team took the time to understand my vision for the basement and provided valuable suggestions and ideas to enhance the overall design. They also provided a detailed quote and timeline.
During the renovation, RenoDuck's team was punctual, reliable, and efficient. They demonstrated excellent craftsmanship in every aspect of the renovation, from framing to drywall to electrical and plumbing work. The attention to detail was great, and the quality of their work was outstanding. They also use software to track the schedule and change orders. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

More about RenoDuck - Basement Renovation & Finishing

RenoDuck Homes is your go-to destination for any home renovation needs. We have a team of dedicated professionals who believe in providing exceptional customer service, building honest relationships with clients and using high-quality materials to complete projects on time and within budget. Our expertise spans all aspects of home renovations, from bathrooms and kitchens to basements. We offer full-service renovations, from design to installation, and stand behind our work with industry-leading warranties. Whether you want to remodel your kitchen, renovate your bathroom, or transform your basement into a functional room everyone flocks to, RenoDuck Homes offer the right solutions for all your home renovation needs.

Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Historical Restoration, Architects, Building Supplies and Hardware, Structural Engineering, Condominium Renovations, Design/Build, Design/Project Management, Surveyors, Sunrooms, Solariums & Greenhouses, Renovation Advisors, Trim and Moldings, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Home Office Renovation, Home Additions, General Contractors, Framing, Excavation, Drafting Service, Demolition, Carpenters, and Builders
Basement renovation / Kitchen renovation / Bathroom renovation / Home improvement / House renovation (Toronto and suburbs)
RenoDuck Basements hand picks high quality local brands as well as known and sought after international brands.
Our designer will help you choose between a wide variety of styles such as: Vintage / Contemporary / Eclectic / Industrial / Modern / Scandinavian / Traditional / Transitional / Retro
Cash, Cheque, e-Transter