RenoDuck Basements

Ivan in Richmond Hill
Ivan in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement renovation

We renovate our small basement with the Renoduck. Basement was completely unfinished, so they did everything from the scratch. Now we have a cute powder room and a room for our children to play in. Thank you Alex and the team for being super professional and for all your hard work.
-Ivan

Ivan, thanks for your kind words and we hope to work with you again!

Kelly in Markham
Kelly in Markham

Basement renovation

We are very happy that decided to renovate with RenoDuck. They did professional work and were able to meet the deadlines. The software which they use to keep us posted helps a lot. A special thanks to Alex, who answered all our questions right away even if we text him after hours or on weekends. Basement is completed now and became the most loved part of the house for my child. Many thanks, RenoDuck!!!

It was a pleasure doing business with you! Hope to work together again!

Ernest Johnson in Newmarket
Ernest Johnson in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Unbelievable basement renovation

We had a full basement renovation including underpinning and separate entrance. It was a long and hard process. Going through all the inspection takes a while, but we were happy and calm cause RenoDuck took care of everything. We ended up with an amazing separate apartment which is legally ready to be rented.
Thank you, Alex and the team.

Thank you, Ernest! It was a pleasure working with you!

David in King City
David in King City
0 reviews King City, ON

Basement Renovation

Basement Renovation!
Great experience, incredible team, unbelievable speed of work, perfect quality, attention to the details and our needs. Recommending Renoduck for everyone. You would not be disappointed.

Thank you David, our team would love to work with you again!

Brad in Toronto
Brad in Toronto

Great Work! Quality and On Time!

Alex and Dennis and his team did a great job on my home renovation. They coordinated the underpinning and then did the full renovation. I was basically hands off! From building an amazing basement rental unit to creating a stunning open concept main floor of the house, it was a great job start to finish. They used quality materials and addressed my every question. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to do a renovation or basement conversion.

Thank you, Brad! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kumar in King City
Kumar in King City
1 review King City, ON

Basement renovation

Great renovation experience. High-tech renovation company with friendly workers. We liked a 3D design provided to us. Also, we like that they have all kind of materials sample at their office, no needs to spend a lot of time driving around the different stores. Highly recommending Reno Duck for everyone.

Thank you, Kumar! It was a pleasure working with you!

Ethan in Markham
Ethan in Markham

My second basement renovation

This was a second basement renovation in my life and this time I was surprisingly satisfied. The first week I was controlling every step of my renovation (sorry for that, Denis). After a week when I realized the quality and speed of their job I relaxed and let the professionals do their job.

Thank you, Denis and the team! Hoping you not going to remember me as your most annoying client ;)

Thank you, Ethan! It was a pleasure working with you!

Shawn S. in Markham
Shawn S. in Markham

Good Renovation Company

Fast, high quality renovation. Nice and friendly people. Was easy to communicate. Loved that no steps were done without our approval. Definitely will work with this company again.
Thanks Renoduck!

Thank you, Shawn! It was a pleasure working with you!

Lauren in Scarborough
Lauren in Scarborough

Basement and 1st floor Renovation

We bought a 80 year house and asked RenoDuck renovate the basement and a first floor. We cannot believe that the old house can look like it's look now. AMAZING!!! The renovation worth every penny we paid. We loved everything! Definitely will hire Reno Duck to do our second floor next year!

Thank you! Was pleasure working with you!

Ms. Renwick in Richmond Hill
Ms. Renwick in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Why RenoDuck:
1. Quote provided like none of the other companies did. Super detailed and explained step by step.
2. The free 3D design was shown to me on the VR set.
3. The app, installed on my phone, showed every stage of my renovation.
4. My 1200 sq f basement (2 bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and office) was framed in 2 days!!!
5. Quick and the highest quality of the job.

Thank you! Was pleasure to work with you!

More about RenoDuck Basements

After working closely with a various of local contractors, we realized why customers are often left disappointed and completely unsatisfied with received services. Lack of customer support, poor product demonstration, inability to take responsibility for projects, as well as hardships upon work delivery made them step up and try to make a change in the industry. That's how the RenoDuck Basements was born.
–––
Through the use of modern technologies, discipline, strict standards and processes, RenoDuck Basements successfully works with tight deadlines, delivers a high-quality product, and matches it up with exceptional service throughout the whole process.
- Upon arrival, we give you a free consultation, a free 3D design on the spot
- We specialize in Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, Kitchen Renovation, Home Improvement, and House Renovation.
- While being a one-stop shop, we employ top-notch professionals who may not only deliver a high-quality work but also are a pleasure to work and communicate with.
- Do not hesitate and reach out to book your FREE Estimate at +1 (647) 245-2405 or at https://www.renoduck.com