Honest Construction & Roofing Inc.

Formerly Honest Construction
Toronto ON M3J 3H7
Honest Construction & Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Honest Construction & Roofing Inc.

Joan from Toronto
Joan from Toronto

Great Job!

I highly recommend Honest Construction & Roofing Inc. They replaced a front porch roof on my house and all my eavestroughs including some fascia and soffits on a new back porch. Lawrence was responsive, provided a reasonable quote and the work was done efficiently, well and in the timeframe that we had agreed on. All the old material was removed and my property was left clean. I plan on using them for other jobs and have already referred friends. Thank you!!

Joan in Toronto

licadohoran
licadohoran

They did a very good job. The shingles look align. The use the proper material and they follow all the detail in every working procedure. The did it very fast, nice and clean.

Thank you very much we will keep on our good work for serving the customers.

Basement renovation

I got my basement renovated from scratch by Honest Construction. This is, without doubt, the most satisfying renovation experience I’ve ever had! It took about five weeks, and I had four room divided, electricity and hydro work done, floor done, shower room and vanity done, and all the major kitchen appliances installed. The quality was beyond my expectation as well. I would definitely recommend it.

Thank You for your Feedback.

More about Honest Construction & Roofing Inc.