P.S Expert Renovations

Reviews for P.S Expert Renovations

Nadia
Nadia

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

The two gentleman that came to renovate our home were great! They were fast, efficient, tidy and most of all very fairly priced. I have nothing but good things to say and highly recommend them. They are scheduled to come back to do our second bathroom and living room!

Thank you for the pleasant review... We enjoyed working with you very much, it was easy to do and we also thank you for your hospitality. We look forward to working with you again soon on your second bathroom and whatever future projects may come up, I know they will all go smoothly like the first project, until then take care of yourself and see you soon!

khash.alavimehr
khash.alavimehr

Full basement, three bathrooms, main floors, closets and organizers

They gutted the whole basement, reframed, did the electrical and plumbing, insulation, drywall, paint, trim and fixtures. They gutted three bathrooms and refinished them. They restrained my floors upstairs and expanded my closets and created closet organizers

Thank you, it was a pleasure..Im glad you're happy with the outcome...Looking forward to working with you again

homeowner
homeowner

Bathroom renovations

Phillip and his team did a great job in renovating my second floor bathroom. From the demolition stage to the final touches, I was very pleased with their attention to details. They recommended different mosaics for the shower walls, and assisted me in selecting the appropriate one that now looks fantastic. dealing with this company was a breeze, and I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thank you,Im glad you enjoyed working with us...it was our pleasure...looking forward to working with you again

Sue S.
Sue S.

Full High-end Kitchen Renovation

I heard about PS Expert Renovations from a friend last year. We decided to give them a try and paint our house . The team was very easy to work with and respectful house guests. They were very knowledgeable, trustworthy professionals. We were very satisfied with the cleanliness of the job.
I would recommend this company to anybody that is looking to get high end work done right. You will be surprised at the difference their work will make in your home. I know I will always use this team for any renovations in the future. Thank you to the team for the work well done!

Thank you we appreciate it,it was our pleasure. Looking forward to working with you again!

More about P.S Expert Renovations

Welcome to P. S Expert Renovations We listen to what you want and we advise to ensure your desired outcome is what you want now and in the future. Over 20 years of experience in all home renovations. Call us to discuss what is possible.