All In One Landscaping

Reviews for All In One Landscaping

mike.davidson
mike.davidson
1 review Hamilton, ON

Complete back yard landscaping project including composite deck, all new pavers, pergola, gate, and landscaping lighting

Lucas and his team achieved excellent results, and were very professional and detailed throughout the process, They worked with us through requested scope changes and stuck to critical schedule requirements that we needed (e.g. pool opening date). I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and in fact already have with great results achieved on that project as well!

Mike thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. We are thrilled you are enjoying the space!

maja
maja
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence

Lucas and his crew were awesome. They showed up early, worked all day and finished within the time frame promised. I will definitely be using Lucas again for future projects.

Maja thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your business!

Denis
Denis
1 review Burlington, ON

Pool side deck installation with pergola.

Lucas and his team came on site late in the season and did a terrific job, starting with well thought out and engineered foundation in an awkward location near retaining walls. The deck build was well designed with our opinions and interests in mind. Great craftsmanship by the crew to match against the pool deck and modify the fencing. The final touch was an excellent lighting suggestion from Lucas. We really appreciate the response to our request for modifications, extra work, and additions. Thanks to All in One for a great job!

Denis we are thrilled you are happy with the project. Thank you for your business!

Daniel
Daniel
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard Restorations

All In One did an excellent job restoring our aging deck, redesigning and replacing our deteriorating planters, and building a new wall on our property line, including some lovely privacy screens.
The AIO team were always on time, were friendly, co-operative, and very well equipped. They cleaned up at the end of every day, especially when stone or soil had to be transferred from the street to the back yard by wheelbarrow.
Lucas Waxman was on the site every day to ensure all was progressing well. His design input was invaluable.

Dan, thank you for the kind words, it was a team effort that translated into the success of the project. Thank you for your business!

David
David

Fence installation

Lucas and the All In One team did a fantastic job. This fence line had some very challenging conditions with shallow topsoil on top of hard bedrock layer. They engineered a first rate, professional installation that I am confident will last for years to come.

David thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

rufusq123
rufusq123

Back and Front yard landscaping

Very satisfied with the results. Very reliable...delivered to the letter. I would definitely recommend this company

We appreciate the kind words, thank you very much for the business!

M&R VZ
M&R VZ

A beautiful transformation

I reached out to approximately 10 landscapers in late January 2019 because from past experience, I learned that the good contractors get booked up very early in the year. Lucas from All in One Landscaping quickly stood out from the crowd because he promptly contacted me & expressed interest in both my project but as well in coming out to see my property even though there was still snow on the ground! It was with Lucas that the ideas I had for my backyard really started to develop into something both special & manageable for me to maintain. I was impressed with the level of detail of his explanations, the reasoning behind his suggestions & the written quote itself.

Along the way, there were some unique challenges with this project. Mainly the fact that water from neighboring yards drained into mine. This combined with all the rain we had in May-July caused delays with starting the project, as well as pausing progress during the work. Throughout the process, Lucas was always upfront & ready to explain what the challenges were, along with his solution.

Our backyard project included:
• Backyard deck & raised garden bed demo
• Scraping out several yards of awful clay soil
• Removing invasive Poplar Trees and replanting Ornamental Pear Trees & Boomerang Lilac Trees
• Remediation of the ground water issue on my property: Back & Front yard Drainage using a below grade French drainage channel along with an Ecoblock basin to move the underground water that had been creating a swamp in my yard & threatening my basement foundation.
• Elevated Walk out Patio Landing Construction with steps to a lower patio area
• Stepping Stone Walkway
• 15 feet Decorative Knee Wall centered on the new patio that divided it from the grass
• Front yard & back yard sodding with Kentucky Bluegrass over top 4 inches of quality top soil
• New Fence (Spruce that is MicroPro Sienna Brown Pressure treated)
My property looks completely different now. It reminds me of something I might see in a magazine. The outcome has completely surpassed my expectations. My Family, friends/neighbors have all quickly come over to see it & jaws have dropped. Astonished comments have been made. Ahs & ohs & pointing has happened.
I’m glad that Lucas & his team at All in One Landscaping took me on as a client because I truly benefited from his suggestions. The advice he gave me in doing a raised patio landing, installing a decorative knee wall, both under-lit with lights have been the aspects everyone has liked & that I appreciate the most. I now have an inviting outdoor space that just makes me want to go outside & relax. Thank you All in One Landscaping!

Robyn,
We at All In One Landscaping are thrilled you love the transformation of your backyard. A lot of hard work and planning went into your project and seeing the final product makes us very happy. You now have a space that can be utilized for many years to come. Enjoy the new space!

graeme_lisa
graeme_lisa
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Fence

Lucas and the Team at All In One Landscaping were absolutely FANTASTIC to work with. During the estimate

We are elated to hear you are happy with the project! We appreciate the business and we hope to hear from you soon!

anonymous
anonymous
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Sod and Mulch

Lucas, owner of All In One Landscaping has a very bright future ahead of himself, and while Lucas might be a 'younger' business owner, I have no doubt that he will go far and be very successful. From the moment I first sourced All In One Landscaping on HomeStars, through to completion of our project, I was nothing short of impressed with both Lucas and his team. What initially resonated with me was the fact that Lucas showed up on time for our consultation, returned every email and/or phone call promptly and presented himself in a friendly, honest, approachable, yet very professional manner. We are extremely picky homeowners and one of the reasons I first called on Lucas was because of his many reviews which mentioned his meticulous clean up and attention to detail. True to form ... yard and driveway were left as if no one and been here ... but what we were left with was beautiful gardens packed with an abundance of black mulch and new sod that literally looks like a putting green. What a difference! We are so happy with our backyard, and our new sod appears to be taking root very well. We will be calling on Lucas again when we need a new fence ... which from the looks of it will be sooner than later. All the best Lucas and thank you again, great work!!

Wendy we are thrilled you are happy with the work. That makes us come to work everyday. We really appreciate all the kind words, we do everything we can to be as professional as possible and provide the best landscape projects we can. If you need anything in the future, please let us know!

jordan
jordan

Rear fence and landscaping

Lucas and his team provided great and professional service. We are thrilled with the finished product. Job well done!

Jordan we are glad to hear you are thrilled with the project. Thank you for the kind words.

More about All In One Landscaping

All In One Landscaping is a full service landscape provider, improving and maintaining properties in the Hamilton, Burlington and surrounding areas since 2015. All In One Landscaping serves to provide every customer with superior service and professional results. From hardscape installations to landscape lighting, All In One Landscaping is a one stop provider for any and all landscape construction needs.