Md Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Markham ON L3S 0B6
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Md Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

Reviews for Md Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

Salim in Markham
Salim in Markham

Cheap material, poor after sales service

Very cheap material and absolutely horrible after sales service. Danesh only knows how to argue when he cannot solve the issue and constantly states that he will “take you to court”.

Anita
Anita
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Happy Customer

Excellent service, quality, price and craftsmanship. I could not be happier with my 121x43 1/4 granite antique brown countertop. Sam and his entire crew were a pleasure to deal with and I will definitely be referring them to everyone. I look forward to using them in the future with my future renovation projects.

Hi Miss Anita
Thanks for your wonderful reviews
Really appreciated
Looking forward

Sam

Akin in Toronto
Akin in Toronto

Full kitchen cabinets

My construction story was a nightmare; however, the kitchen component handled by MD kitchen was painless, timely, and efficient. Sam (Professor) had answers and solutions for all issues. Even when my measurements were off because my contractors couldn’t deliver on what they promised, Sam found a solution for us. Price was perfect. I’m really big on customer service and MD Kitchen delivered.

Disney in Markham
Disney in Markham

Kitchen reno

I have done my kitchen renovation with MD kitchen and they are very professional . They provide quality work and on time. Their price was great. I am very satisfied with their work. I would go for my next renovation job with them if any.

Gamini in Markham
Gamini in Markham

Kitchen cabinet and countertop

Recently I did my kitchen pantry with MD kitchen & bath. After do some web search and shop around, I decided to go with them based on the quality of product and reasonable price. As well, they had amazing reviews here and Google too. I had lot of back and forth e-mail and phone conversations with Sam during the designing phase and installation. He positively responded to all, to make it happen in the way I want. I really appreciate Sam and his team for the great job they have done within the time frame given. I am very happy about the quality and the prompt service. I have no hesitation to recommend them for anyone, and giving them five star rating.
Great Job MD Kitchen & Bath.

Gamini
February 2019.

Mark in Markham
Mark in Markham

Kitchen cabinets and countertop

Purchased cabinets and installed myself. Excellent quality and price. Purchased quartz countertop and had it installed. Looks wonderful. Made an old kitchen look new again. Would highly recommend to anyone .Thanks Sam and Staff!

hossein
hossein

Kitchen and counter top

We had plan to change our kitchen with good quality materials and reasonable price.
From first day of starting job with MD kitchen; I found them professional and reliable group, they keep their words; and finish job on time and on budget that we agreed first day.
Also, during installation they take care of our home and keep everywhere clean.
We are happy of the job they have done and strongly recommend MD kitchen for your projects.

B. Johnson in Markham
B. Johnson in Markham

Kitchen Countertops

I searched for countertops online and found MD Kitchen Bath Cabinets nearby in my city and went by to view their selection and was please with the selections available. I made my decision that day and within 3 business days the installation was complete. Their service exceeded my expectations and everyone was professional, prompt and did an exceptional job with the quality of their work. I am very happy with the outcome and highly recommend them to anyone looking for countertops.

Matilda in Scarborough
Matilda in Scarborough

Installation of quartz kitchen countertops

We selected MD Kitchens and Bath for the installation of our quartz countertops in our kitchen renovation. We were very satisfied with the entire process from quartz selection, taking of measurements to the final installation of the countertops. Our thanks to Danish and Sam for the speedy arrangements and the follow up of the installation. Special thanks to the installation team who were very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. We would have no problem in providing a strong recommendation for MD Kitchens.

Happy Customer in Markham
Happy Customer in Markham

Kitchen Reno

I want to thank Sam and everyone at MD for their patience as I had setbacks and delays in delivery. Their pricing is very competitive and I was able to get exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle for another product just to fit my budget. Even with a lot of back and forth discussion (by phone and email) we were assured of a proper fit and it is. The installation team were polite and did a great job. Did I say it looks beautiful? I Will be recommending MD Kitchen and Bath to my friends and family. The only fault is a bit of a language barrier but we got through it

Hi Madam Carole ,
Greatly appreciate your great review . I am very thankful for your business and glad to see You satisfied .
Regards,
Sam

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Markham?