MD Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Markham ON L3S 0B6
Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
MD Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

Reviews for MD Kitchen Bath Cabinets,Granite Quartz Countertops Toronto,Pickering

hossein.r.yousefi in London
hossein.r.yousefi in London

Kitchen and counter top

We had plan to change our kitchen with good quality materials and reasonable price.
From first day of starting job with MD kitchen; I found them professional and reliable group, they keep their words; and finish job on time and on budget that we agreed first day.
Also, during installation they take care of our home and keep everywhere clean.
We are happy of the job they have done and strongly recommend MD kitchen for your projects.

B. Johnson in Markham
B. Johnson in Markham

Kitchen Countertops

I searched for countertops online and found MD Kitchen Bath Cabinets nearby in my city and went by to view their selection and was please with the selections available. I made my decision that day and within 3 business days the installation was complete. Their service exceeded my expectations and everyone was professional, prompt and did an exceptional job with the quality of their work. I am very happy with the outcome and highly recommend them to anyone looking for countertops.

Matilda in Scarborough
Matilda in Scarborough

Installation of quartz kitchen countertops

We selected MD Kitchens and Bath for the installation of our quartz countertops in our kitchen renovation. We were very satisfied with the entire process from quartz selection, taking of measurements to the final installation of the countertops. Our thanks to Danish and Sam for the speedy arrangements and the follow up of the installation. Special thanks to the installation team who were very professional, knowledgeable and thorough. We would have no problem in providing a strong recommendation for MD Kitchens.

Happy Customer in Markham
Happy Customer in Markham

Kitchen Reno

I want to thank Sam and everyone at MD for their patience as I had setbacks and delays in delivery. Their pricing is very competitive and I was able to get exactly what I wanted and didn't have to settle for another product just to fit my budget. Even with a lot of back and forth discussion (by phone and email) we were assured of a proper fit and it is. The installation team were polite and did a great job. Did I say it looks beautiful? I Will be recommending MD Kitchen and Bath to my friends and family. The only fault is a bit of a language barrier but we got through it

Hi Madam Carole ,
Greatly appreciate your great review . I am very thankful for your business and glad to see You satisfied .
Sam

Anjali in Markham
Anjali in Markham

Kitchen Renovation

My family and I recently got our kitchen renovated by MD Renovations. We requested an extremely tight turnaround and MD Renovations managed to complete the project in advance of the deadline, all while still maintaining exemplary customer service and quality of product. We highly recommend MD Renovations for your home renovations!

Thanks Anjali , greatly appreciate Your kind words .
Sam

Steven Burke from Markham
Steven Burke from Markham
2 reviews , ON

New Quartz Counter-top and custom Kitchen Island

Extremely professional. Very high quality workmanship and construction. Wonderful installation crew with significant expertise. The best price by far among 5 different companies in the Markham/Pickering region. Was ready in less than 2 weeks. We are very happy with everything they supplied and the work they did in our home.

Thanks Steve , really appreciate your review .It was pleasure working for you.
Syed

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Markham?