OnBudget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Formerly OnBudget Painting
Aurora ON L4G 7C3
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
OnBudget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Reviews for OnBudget Painting & Contracting Inc.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interior home painting

We hired OnBudget Painting on short notice to fix the terrible job the previous contractor did and they surpassed all of our expectations!
They were able to get our job done in time for our move and the work was exceptional! They recommended a color we loved (my wife is very picky), prepped, and painted perfectly and finished on just 2 days!
This is the second project we do together and we will continue to recommend them to all of our friends!

thanks for the awesome review Serg! we love going above and beyond our clients expectations!

daniel.piatek in Toronto
daniel.piatek in Toronto

Whole House Paiting.

My wife and I are incredibly pleased with the results. Idan and company were absolutely professional, finished on time and on budget and did phenomenal job with the painting.

One expects to be a bit inconvenienced when your whole house is being painted but truth be told we never felt that. Thank you again for making this a completely painless endeavour:)

We even had multiple colours per floor which was no problem :).

I'd recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Daniel - we sincerely appreciate the good words. Idan and I had a pleasure dealing with you and your wife and absolutely love the colors picked!
looking forward to the next project together

Laura
Laura

Residential painting

Or and his amazing team painted our entire house from top to bottom. Not only were they able to complete the job on time, their rates are super competitive. Communication with Or and his team were seamless throughout the whole process. . Or and his team are perfectionists with impeccable attention to detail. We will be using Or and his team again for the exterior of our house at a future date. I would highly recommend On Budget Painting to everyone. Thank you On Budget Painting for making our house feel like a home! 5 stars all around.

Thank you Laura! we loved transforming your house into a home!
cant wait to the next project together :)

Siwar in Toronto
Siwar in Toronto

Moving in Paint for condo

I was extremely impressed with the level of professionalism of this company. Or was very prompt in replying to emails and texts. Or and his team did an amazing job on our apartment that needed lots of work. They were extremely efficient, clean, and that apartment looks wonderful. They even came back and did extra work that was not part of the original quote at no charge. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

thank you for the awesome review Siwar! we love projects that needs a lot of work and attention as they provide the best satisfaction when its all said and done!
cant wait to work together again in the future!

ming
ming

Painting inside condo

Or and Idan did a really great job on the painting. They were very efficient and clean. I had many specific requests and they were very kind to met them all. I compared 3 companies and they gave me the lowest quote, but the quality was absolutely exceeding my expectations.

thank you for the awesome review!!
Painting condos is what we do best and we love working with great clients such as yourself. we hope your tenant is enjoying her freshly painted unit!

Alex
Alex

Condo repaint

I was referred to those guys buy a friend full Facebook.
From the moment I called I knew that I was talking to professionals, the came on time did the project at the exact budget that they quoted me left everything clean and great-looking.
Most important thing it was approved by my wife happy life happy wife.
Great craftsmanship at a reasonable price with great customer service.

Thanks for the great Review Alex! we loved the way all the accent colors your wife choose looked!

Nancy
Nancy

Painting

Or and his team did a great job! They were very diligent and it definitely shows. They paid attention to detail and I was very impressed. Not only was the painting excellent but Or and his group were great, professional people and made sure we were happy with the work. Would recommend their services.

thank you for the awesome review Nancy!
we loved transforming the inside of BarBurrito on Yonge and Sheppard! cant wait to enjoy a delicious burrito soon!

Leanda M.
Leanda M.
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Sanding and staining of our deck

The work is phenomenal. Or communicated effectively with us and explained the process in detail. He only uses the best quality products and we knew with his time and effort the job was going to be spectacularly completed.

Thanks for the awesome review Leanda! although the sanding and spindles were a lot of work, the end results was worth it! Can't to paint the interior of your home this coming July!

amy
amy

Painting

Painting was very well done despite being a rush job. Suggested paint colors worked well in the space. Drywall work expertly done. Painters were professional and friendly. Some extras were thrown in for no charge that I asked for after the fact, which I appreciated very much. OnBudget Painting has painted 2 homes for me and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Very satisfied with the results.

Thanks for the awesome words Amy!
We had a pleasure painting your old and new homes! getting a whole house painted in 1 day is not as challenging when you have an amazing crew!
We look forward to working together in the future again!

Elle in Etobicoke
Elle in Etobicoke

Condo Painting

Or and his team painted our entire condo in one day, including cielings, doors & trim. We were very happily surprised with the effecient service they provided! Or is super professional and goes above and beyond to ensure you are 100% satisfied. He provides an amazing customer experience and does an excellent job on the painting! We are super happy customers and would recommend Or and his team to all our family and friends with no hesitation!! Thank you Or for all your help and making our home exactly what we wanted! We hope to work with you again in the future!

Thank you for the awesome review Ellie and Gus!
you guys did a great job picking beautiful colors and we enjoyed transforming your condo!
Looking forward to the next project together!

More about OnBudget Painting & Contracting Inc.

Ever wish you could finally find a contractor that shows up on time? Take pride in their work? Provide unbeatable customer service? and is working with your budget?

YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE! - IT IS TIME TO EXPERIENCE #THEONBUDGETWAY !!

We at OnBudget Painting are professional, insured, criminal background checked, friendly and AWESOME painters.

We are firm believers in quality craftsmanship, unbeatable customer service, and providing our clients with the peace-of-mind knowing they made the right choice for their decorating needs!

If you are ready to experience the #OnBudgetDifferece than give us a call for your FREE Estimate and we'll bring the coffee!