Axia Grout Care

Reviews for Axia Grout Care

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Prepared to be Impressed

Prepare to be blown away. We had a rental property bathroom that fell into very negative sanitary conditions... We were sure it was no longer salvageable and debated ripping out the whole bathroom and renovating it for our next tenants. Trouble was, redoing a bathroom was going to cost us at least five figures... We thought we'd give Axia Grout Care a shot and we were thoroughly impressed. Kaayla makes miracles happen, she transformed a shower that was completely covered in black mold into something that looked nearly brand new. Communication was perfect right from the get go, all required equipment and tools were brought to the job, the mold was taken care of methodically, steps were taken for prevention and longevity of the shower, and education was provided for easy maintenance going forward. We highly recommend Axia Grout Care. Our rental kitchen will be needing help soon, you can bet we're calling Kaayla.

Thanks a bunch you guys, really appreciate your amazing comments. I haven't had time to crop and sort through the pics I took. When I do, will send them to you (for a laugh)....almost demoed, so glad you didn't need to. Cheers, Kaayla

nerissayee2
nerissayee2

Kitchen/Hallway Tile Cleaning and Grout Sealing

Kaayla did an excellent job in cleaning and sealing our kitchen, hallway and powder room tiles. She is skillful, professional and flexible.

Our ceramic floor tiles in the kitchen and hallway is more than 15 years old. The grouts on the high traffic area were stained, giving the entire floor uneven colours.

From the google search, we came across Axia Grout Care. On its web page, it explained clearly the cleaning process and we can also get a quote online.

On the day of appointment, Kaayla arrived on time. She explained to me the scope of work before she start. She was careful, clean and thorough.

Due to my sudden change of plan, the project dragged from a one day work into 2 days. On the second day of her visit, I switched back to the original plan and accepted it with no complain. She also repaired the stained grout in the high traffic area with no extra cost.

The tiles of the kitchen, the hallway and the powder room now look clean, the grout colours more even. I am happy with her work. Thank you Kaayla. I would definitely recommend her service to anybody.

Thanks Nerissa, really appreciate your detailed comments, and for your recent business :) All the best, Kaayla

Eva
Eva

excellent work, great service

I was extremely satisfied with Kaayla's work on our bathrooms a couple of years ago. So I asked her to come again, this time to work on a walk-in shower in the basement which tends to attract mildew and to spruce up a powder room floor that gets a lot of traffic. Yet again, she brought these two areas looking as though they were just freshly built. She explained what she planned to do and what I could expect. She also gave me tips on how to keep mildew at bay in the shower stall. She is an expert in cleaning and maintaining grout and tile.

Thanks again E, I appreciate your business and for taking the time to share your thoughts :-D All the best, Kaayla

Shower tub caulking

Very professional and good work! Appreciate the professionalism and great communication. Would recommend. Thanks again.

Thank you for your recent business, and for taking time out to share a comment :) All the best, Kaayla

So happy!

I would give an 12-star rating to Kaayla, who is very professional and a perfectionist while being very friendly as well. The grout in my bathroom is sparkling fresh again and she did not leave until she felt it was as good as new. Thank you, Kaayla!

Thank you A! All the best, and please give your pup a little scratch for me :) Kaayla

Dalia Eisen from Toronto
Dalia Eisen from Toronto

Shower cleaning

My shower was in need of a deep cleaning..tile, grout, glass door, frame and walls. Kaayla from Axia Grout Care removed the old caulking and applied mold/mildew resistant silicone caulking. She cleaned all the grouting, cleaned the walls and floor of the shower, got rid of the soap scum on walls and glass door and cleaned the shower head. I now have a shower that is so clean, I dont want to use it! It looks brand new! Kaayla was extremely professional, courteous, and friendly. While it may seem costly to have the work done, it was worth every penny. I cannot recommend her highly enough!! Thank you, Kaayla!

Thank you so much Dalia :-D I really appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience. For a small business, this really helps get the word out. Thank you again, All the best! Kaayla

Lisa
Lisa

Shower sanitization, cleaning and caulking

Our shower was in dire need of the fantastic service provided by Axia Grout Care. Kaayla spent hours to perform the job to perfection and did not leave until it was done to her high standards! First she sanitized the shower, and removed the grout stains, calcium build up on the shower nozzles, and then removed of all the horrible brown and black moldy silicone caulking that was on every corner of the shower stall. A fungicide was then applied to ensure all of the horrible mold was eliminated. A perfect bead of silicone caulking was finally applied. I am thrilled to have a nice clean shower, it feels brand new!

I would definitely recommend her company without any hesitation!

Thank you so much Lisa for all the detail you put in your comments, very much appreciated :-D Warmest regards, Kaayla

davisjo48
davisjo48

Shower tile re-grout, bathtub and toilet surround re-caulked

Kaayla worked diligently over 2 days to refresh 20 year old bathroom tiles. Very pleased with the result, and would highly recommend Kaayla. She is a professional.

Hi J, thank you for taking time out to share your comments. Warm regards, Kaayla

Dana
Dana

Restored our bathtub, bathtub tiles, and drains to a pristine state

We've had mold issues with our main bathroom's bathtub caulking, bathub tile grout, and drains for several years. We were worried we'd never be able to get rid of our mold issues, but Kaayla and her expert work solved our mold problem. She even took the time to give excellent suggestions (and some sample products) for keeping mold from returning. The final result was a pristine bathtub, tiles, grout, and drains. She solved our problem and our exceeded our expectations. She also arrived on time, explained what she was doing, and was very professional and easy to deal with.

We're getting her to do the same treatment for our second bathroom. I highly recommend her for restoring your bathroom shower/tub to a pristine state.

Thank you so much Dana, for your kinds words, and for providing detailed information (very helpful!) See you again in July :) Warmest regards, Kaayla

Detail & quality

Kaayla was awesome! Really attentive and did a fantastic job fixing up our bath/shower. Looks better than it ever has! She clearly takes a lot of care in her work. Really communicative and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much E, for taking time to share your comments :) Best regards, Kaayla

More about Axia Grout Care

Specialized in shower enclosure maintenance and restoration | Tile and Grout Deep Cleaning, Regrouting | Grout Color Sealing (makes your grout look new again & protects it from staining) | Silicone Caulking (Get rid of mold and mildew with 100% silicone caulking replacement)
Service areas: Ajax, Aurora, Bowmanville, King City, Markham, North York, Oshawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Uxbridge, Vaughan, Whitby, Whitchurch-Stouffville.
Call/Text: 416-912-5444
Email: service@axiagroutcare.ca
www.axiagroutcare.ca (IICRC Certified Firm)
*Saturday/Sunday service hours available by request