Axia Cleaning

Reviews for Axia Cleaning

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Clean tile and remove and replace mouldy grout and caulking

I am so IMPRESSED with this company. Kaayla has gone above and beyond. My shower looks brand new. She is professional, knowlegable, and a perfectionist. She left no tile (or glass door) uncleansed, and her grout and caulking work is amazing. I am sooo happy. Big big 5 x 2 stars. You will not regret your decision and her pricing is amazing for what she does. Thank you, thank you. WOW! The pictures tell the before and after story.
Cathy O Aurora ON

Cathy, heart felt thanks for your amazing review, and for being such a wonderful host when I was in your home! Looking forward to the next time when I can be of service again :) Happy Holidays and Warmest Regards, Kaayla .... PS. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I completely forgot to take any on my phone.

Deepti in Toronto
Deepti in Toronto

Grout and tile cleaning in bathroom

Kaayla did a fantastic job cleaning our washroom which needed a lot of TLC! She is professional, punctual and responsive and worked relentlessly to have our washroom sparkly clean. Thank you Kaayla!

Thank you Deepti for taking the time to share your comments! I'm very pleased that you are happy with the results. Best wishes in the coming months :) Kindest regards, Kaayla

Grout cleaning

Kaayla was professional, effective and punctual. I am very happy with the result and would not hesitate to recommend her services to friends and family. Thank you very much Kaayla.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy life to share your thoughts. It is very much appreciated! Best regards, Kaayla

AMcr
AMcr

Grout recolour and seal

Axia Cleaning
416-912-6660
Vaughan
L4J 1A1

Our grout placed in by a contractor 5 years ago was too porous causing light pink discolouration despite weekly cleaning. We had Axia come in and recolour the shower wall grout lines properly and reseal it. Pre and post clean up was efficient and clean. Excellent customer care! A.McR.

Thank you again or taking the time to write this.

Cecilia
Cecilia
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet cleaning

The work was very well done. It was very thorough and not done in a rush. She took the time to explain how to clean any future stains and left me a bottle of spray to treat any spills etc. I was very happy and impressed with her work. She was very professional!

Thank you again for taking the time to write this.

More about Axia Cleaning

Welcome to Axia Cleaning, we look forward to hearing from you. Here are some of the services that we offer. - 1) Grout Color Sealing: Give your bathroom a fresh new look! Change the appearance of your grout color and protect it from staining. - https: / / www. axiacleaning. ...
Looking for Tile and Grout Cleaning pros in Markham?