J And J Moving Services

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for J And J Moving Services

Ali in Toronto
Ali in Toronto

Very customer centric and friendly

John is a consummate professional and very friendly and considerate of his customers and staff. Upon receipt of my request, he visited my original house to scope out the extent of the pending job, before he made any recommendations on the amount of staff and cost required. He came back with a reasonable fixed fee and explained clearly the services he would offer and how he would bring a 5-man crew with two trucks for our larger move. Then, he communicated regularly several times over the weeks prior to the move, to make sure all was good, responding quick to my queries too.
The day of the move, like clockwork, a few of his staff arrived early, and we were off to the races. John knows well how stressful a move can be for the homeowners, and was great at complimenting how we had done a good job with packing and preparing throughout the day as the team picked up and moved stuff around. Mid-day, we were ready to move the trucks to the new house, and off we went. Unloading the trucks was quicker than loading them, and the team were very kind to ask us locations in cases where we had forgotten to label boxes and items. They were also very careful with fragile items and a couple of kids' beds that could not be disassembled for the move, manoeuvring them perfectly up the steps to the right bedrooms. At the end of the day, we were tired - far less than the hard J&J team that did the hard work - but very satisfied with the job done.
It was my first time moving after 17 years, and I'm not looking forward to doing it again, but if I have to, hope John's company is around to help again. Very strong recommendation from my family and I.

Thank you ,ALLIE, that is amazing, great review, call us Anytime

Louisette in North York
Louisette in North York
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moved

It is the second time we called Scott and John for moving and again stress-free with everything. They are so professional, efficient, friendly. I am very satisfied with their company and team and would recommend highly to anyone. Thanks again.

thank you for review, like seeing a friend when you guys call

Great experience with J & J

John and his team were fantastic during my family's move out of the city. He provided a quote beforehand and there were no surprises once we settled up. He was very helpful in advance; bringing boxes, wrap etc. weeks before so we would be prepared. On moving day the team was great and took much of the stress off out shoulders. I'd highly recommend J & J.

thanks ,it was great working with you, call any time

Storage and a great move

I hired John and his crew to move me into my new home in Barrie. I couldn't be happier with the professionalism and speed of J&J.

They showed up as scheduled and made sure all my things from three separate locations were protected and loaded. They even stored my things overnight for a next day move in.

The best part is that they even set up my new furniture in the new place and got rid of all the garbage.

I would give john and his team 11 out of 10 if that was an option. Great price and professional service. What more could you ask for.

Ryan.

Ryan, you are a good guy, call us anytime

Long distance moving

John and his crew answered all my queries quickly and were most accommodating. It was a big move, involving 3-4 hours travel time each way. They also took apart and reassembled bedframes. We were very happy with their work and would recommend them highly.

Great Service

Really quick and fast movers. Loved their work! The movers were also very well behaved and polite. I definitely recommend them for when moving the furniture or big and small houses.

thanks yes we do

Wonderful Service!!

Scotty and his team with the J and J movers were the friendliest and most helpful team we have dealt with during the move. They made the move so smooth even with the rain and snow. They were careful and very organized and quick, we will definitely use their services if we move again!

great, thanks, call any time

Condo Move

Scotty and his team made my move seamless. Any worry I had they were quick to come up with a solution and calm my nerves.

They came on time, were prepared, and made quick work of my move on both ends.

Next move, they will be my first call and I would recommend to all family and friends!

thanks, call anytime

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Excellent Service

I have moved atleast 5 times in my life now and I have ti admit that our experience with John and his team is outstanding - most understanding and hardworking crew. I highly recommend John and his team both for speed, accuracy and value - Thank you for all the help John. !

our pleasure, call us anytime

dsultana26 in Brampton
dsultana26 in Brampton

Moving services

J and J movers helped me move in April from Brampton to St. Catherine. They came to the house to see what I have and gave me the best price out of four other estimates. They were on time and very professional. The price did not change because of the traffic , waiting for elevator, etc.
Best experience ever. Thank you Scotty and crew.

thank you , everything was as we aggreed

More about J And J Moving Services

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.