J and J Moving Company

Toronto ON M2M 2M2

Moving & Storage
J and J Moving Company

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for J and J Moving Company

Eledis Management
Eledis Management

NO Need to have Anxiety, Doubt or Fear!!

For me choosing a moving company comes with anxiety, doubt, and fear. So the choice of J & J Moving Company did not come easy but after speaking with John, he reassured me that there would be no issues if I chose his moving company. There was something in his voice that made me feel comfortable with him, further, his determination and promise to provide a great moving experience was the reason I chose J & J Moving Company. The move was the entire contents of my parent's home as they transitioned to a retirement community. His staff with Scotty leading the team arrived on time, they got to work immediately and did not stop till the truck was full. I even went and bought Pizza, water, and pop so they could take a break and eat lunch. What they ate was only one slice of Pizza and a sip of their water and they continued on. They left the rest of the Pizza behind which was a bit of a disappointment but understandable. They organized the truck efficiently and delivered and set up the contents of my parent's furnishings at their new place. The estimate given was exactly what was paid. There were no additional charges and the time estimated was spot on. From the horror stories, I have seen on TV and read on the Internet, I was extremely happy this was not the case with me and my parent's move. John, Scotty, and the workers were stellar and I was more than satisfied with the whole moving experience. I cannot boast enough about J & J Moving Company. I would recommend them without hesitation. I will use them again without question.

Wow, thank you. We really appreciate the pizza, it's just that if they eat too much on the job they won't move too quick! We're really happy to hear you're satisfied with us, happy customers are what we're all about! Call us anytime.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Long distance move from Toronto to Montreal

If you want a professional, on time, worry free move, hire this company. John, Scotty and their team were very careful with our belongings, everything arrived at destination in one piece, not a single glass broken.
Garbage pick up a few days before the moving day was very
much appreciated!!
I would highly recommend J & J Moving Company for your long distance move.

awe thanks guys ,appricate your job and i hope you enjoy your new home ,and thanks for all the help you are a wonderfull couple
best wishes j and j crew

Great team and great work!

I called in for a last minute job and they made it easy to find an available window that worked for both myself and their crew

The workers arrived right on time and took great care of our televisions, monitors and other equipment to make sure everything was protected and safe.

We had great conversations while packing and loading. Moreover, the crew was patient, respectful and efficient. I would definitely call J&J Moving again for any future moves in the GTA.

thanks and glad to help

Hilary
Hilary

Book them for your next move!

J&J Moving Company did a fantastic job with our move. This was my first time hiring professional movers and I will never go back! John was a pleasure to speak with. This was a very stressful time for me and John was always easy going and supportive. When our new place ended up not being ready to move into, John and his team provided free storage of our stuff for a month. Each team arrived early, brought some supplies to care for our stuff (e.g. mattress cover), treated our stuff and our place with care, and were a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. Do yourself a favour and book them for your next move!

thanks ,call us anytime

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Best Moving Company!

J&J Moving Company has the best movers! These guys were awesome! With Scotty at the helm, they worked diligently and tirelessly to gather all my items from Toronto to Muskoka in what could arguably be the hottest day of the summer!
I was extremely happy with their service and would definitely recommend them to any friend or family member in need of a moving company.

brucejohnglawson in Toronto, Ontario
brucejohnglawson in Toronto, Ontario

Exceptional professional moving service

We were really pleased with the team from J and J Moving Services. Prior to the move, John answered all my questions thoroughly, and he was able to accommodate a move over 2 days, without an additional charge. Scotty was upbeat, friendly, and skilled, and well-assisted by Jay. Both Jay and Scotty were excellent and we really appreciated their care of our possessions. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and we would be keen to use them again. My best moving experience over many years.

we really enjoyed moving you, well organized ,please call us anytime ,thanks john and team

tl6880391 in Mississauga
tl6880391 in Mississauga

Fast, on time and professional. Highly recomend

J and J is a fast, on time and professional mover. I would recommend j and j for service.

thanks we make it a habit, being on time and working hard
appreciate your review and please call us anytime

Danelle
Danelle

Excellent movers and great customer service

This is the second time I've used J and J Moving Company and I highly recommend them. Not only are they careful and efficient movers, their customer service is the best I've experienced, both in the office and in the truck. A big thanks to the team that helped me move this second time!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Good wuality service

Customer service and movers were all great, the price was better then most as well

thanks

Calista in Milton
Calista in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Moving

Punctual, kind, organized, efficient, intelligent, careful, thoughtful, speedy - just a few words that come to mind. J & J have done three moves for me now. I will never use anyone else. They are the cream of the crop, and I recommend them to everyone I know. A relief to find such a wonderful company after a few bad or mediocre experiences. All of my things were well-protected and put where I wanted them, and the guys moved quickly in an impressive coordinated fashion.

amazing,we really appreciate your great review,it helps us try even harder, thanks John and crew

More about J and J Moving Company

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.