J and J Moving Company

Reviews for J and J Moving Company

Tracy in Stoney Creek
Tracy in Stoney Creek

Last minute request to move from Mississauga to Stoney Creek

Found J&J on Homestars as a last hope to find a mover with 4 days notice b/c of a long weekend. The 6 moving company ads I'd received after listing my house were all busy and no rental trucks were available anywhere. John called me back immediately, was so nice and kind, and went out of his way to accommodate my last minute request. The price quoted was fair and honoured. Scottie and his two helpers arrived on time, wrapped things carefully, and did the job efficiently and without complaint. John communicated throughout and followed up to see if I was happy. I couldn't say more good things and recommend them 100%.

thanks Tracy,call us anytime
kindly John and crew

Moved heavy elliptical machine

Thanks to Cliff and his team who moved my heavy elliptical machine to a new location. Cliff is an outstanding team leader and highly competent. Prompt and courteous service. Recommended.

Lisa in Mississauga
Lisa in Mississauga

Moving services

I can’t say enough positive things about J and J Moving Company. The owner John is such a kind and nice man! His quote was fair and honest, not to mention half of what I had been quoted by another company! He was so reassuring that his team would give us a stress-free move. His employees were fast and efficient not to mention good guys. They treated our belongings with care and respect. I would not hesitate to recommend J and J Moving Company! Thanks John!

Moving washer and dryer including disconnect and connect

I was in a rush to find people to move a set of washer dryer from the second floor to the basement. I called many appliances repair and HVAC shops but everyone just provided disconnect and connect service but not the move. I called professional movers and no one was willing to do the disconnect and reconnect of the washer & dryers. Finally I found JJ moving company and they provided a fair price to do the disconnect, move, and reconnect and was available to come on the same day. I was pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and friendliness of the team!

Shelly, Jeffrey,call us anytime, thanks for the move and the review, we get the job done

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Rescue move!

I needed a reliable company to move a new fridge that wouldn’t fit through our kitchen entrance. The store delivery people had many other jobs that day, they were not going to take the time to get it around the back. JandJ sent two movers with all the equipment. They arrived on time, were polite and professional. They had to remove the fridge doors and our back door, and the put everything back together. It went smoothly and our fridge is happily in its proper place.

thanks again for the job and review,call us anytime
kindly John and crew

Nic
Nic

Local Moving (Warehouse to Warehouse)

After our original movers fell through, I called J&J and they luckily had the 2 trucks available that we needed for the job we needed. John was extremely professional and efficient and I cannot honestly thank him enough for such refined service, especially with such a last-minute job to deal with. Every detail including invoicing, confirmation of booking, and timelines were taken care of and it made the process so much less of a pain than it otherwise would have been. The drivers sent to us were also prompt, friendly and overall great to work with. If you need any moving services, J&J is as good as it gets.

Andrew
Andrew
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Great Move by J & J

Working with John and the team at J & J Moving Company was great. Made moving from Markham to East Gwillimbury a breeze - especially with difficult to manoeuvre furniture. I had renos done at the new place and they took extra care not to damage anything while moving furniture in. I would definitely hire them again for my next move.

Lisa A
Lisa A

J & J Moving Company is awesome!

So happy to find J&J Moving through Homestars...they are amazing! John is wonderful to deal with and clearly outlined the services, timing and quote for the job. The movers were professional, hard working & took care with my things. J&J Moving made what I thought would be stressful - stressless! Highly recommend - great people, price & service!

thanks again Lisa ,we can be better for your move to Sudbury

Marion B from Toronto
Marion B from Toronto

Move from Toronto to Kincardine, ON

We used J&J for our move from Toronto to Kincardine (3 hours drive). We moved a 3 bedroom house, plus garage and the day went smoother than I anticipated. Scott, Oswald and Shawn alleviated much of our stress. They were friendly, professional and efficient. J&J sent 2 extra movers in the morning to speed up loading the truck. They were careful and quick! Unloading was equally stress-free, nothing damaged and they were very considerate of where items went in our new house.

J&J was easy to book - we had to change our moving date at one point, and John was able to accommodate us easily.

I'd book with J&J Moving in a heartbeat again - I just don't want to have to move again for a LOOOOONG time.

ErinO
ErinO

Out of town move

I just moved yesterday. John was able to pull a crew and truck together quickly for me. Cliff and Isaiah were helpful, considerate, hard- working and careful. They wrapped furniture carefully, took apart and reassembled beds, got creative in safely lowering some large items from a third floor deck to ground level. And they were personable and friendly through what was a long day, as I was moving out of town. In the past, I was ripped off by movers who held my stuff hostage until I paid wildly inflated prices. So I know how important honest, reliable, quality movers are. John gave me a fair hourly price and stuck to it.

More about J and J Moving Company

What happens when affordable moving, efficient movers, and a satisfied customer are combined? You're left with J And J Moving Services. At J And J Moving, where the customer is king, we take care of the hard work to eliminate the stress of your move. Sit back, relax, and let us take care of you. Fast and efficient, reliable and professional, J And J Moving can take care of any job, any time. From long distance full service moves all the way through to local junk removal, J And J Moving can't be beat. Call now (647-293-1400) for a free quote or use our online quoting service.

-Residential movers
-Apartment mover specialists
-Long distance moves
-Local moves -Storage
-Same day service
-Free box delivery with confirmation
-Piano moves

We move anything, anytime, anywhere. AAA Residential & Commercial, Licensed & Insured, Free Estimates. Call us today to book your free estimate.