Mr Handyman Of Burnaby And New Westminster

Handyman Services
Burnaby BC V5J 4R6
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Burnaby  >  Mr Handyman Of Burnaby And New Westminster

Reviews for Mr Handyman Of Burnaby And New Westminster

Mr Handyman Of Burnaby And New Westminster
Burnaby
BC
V5J 4R6

The workman arrived at the scheduled time, explained what work was required, gave an approximate cost (that was extremely close to the final figure) completed the work quickly and well.

Thank you for providing this review for us, Jim

Sherry K
Mr. Handyman of Burnaby and New Westminster

Ivan A.
Ivan A.
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Suite reno, minor repairs around the house, and light fixture issues

Mr. Handyman is hands down one of the best things Google has recommended for us. Their customer service is impeccable, their work is flawless, and their craftsmanship is exquisite. (I know, I sound like I'm paid to write this -- but our experiences with them have really warranted these accolades.) We run multiple facilities in the Lower mainland, and Mr. Handyman is our go-to for all our repairs and projects.

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your truly great review of Mr. Handyman. You're the best!

Cheers,
Sherry

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

clean gutters, repair 3 leaks.

I wanted gutters cleaned - small house - fix downspout that leaked, also 2 other leaks in gutters.

What I got. Gutters cleaned, downspout repaired but have to wait until rain to make sure fixed and it took one hour and $208. The other 2 leaks in gutters - can't fix today but I can come back tomorrow for $200.

I was ripped off. Will not use Mr Handyman again.

Hi V.P., I am sorry you were not pleased with our services. As you note our Service Tech cleaned the gutters and repaired the downspout in about an hour. The charge was based on our hourly rate of $108 and the one time $77 service charge (plus materials and GST). He also explained that he could not repair the other 2 locations as they had water in them which needed to dry out so he could remove the old sealant and apply new to a clean dry surface. The expected 2 hours for these repairs was in line with our Customer Service Reps original estimate to you of 2-3 hours for the total job.
We would still be happy to complete this work for you.

Grace
Grace

Light fixture/ electrical

I needed a light fixture to be removed and a new one installed, but didn’t know how to do this. So I went on google and found Mr. Handyman; and I'm so glad I did!
I spoke with Sherri (owner) and she set an appointment for me ASAP as per my requested time slot.

The following day Andrey arrived and installed my new lights; and he was prompt, polite, kind, and knowledgeable.
He did exactly what I asked for, and changed our OLD mini chandelier lights/ ceiling fixture into something more modern.

I’m so happy I called Mr. Handyman because I’m beyond satisfied with the work they did. I would definitely recommend my friends to this company.

Hi Grace, I am so glad we were able to take care of this for you. We strive to provide professional, timely service and quality work. Its great when we are able to meet or exceed your expectations.
Thanks
Sherry

James B.
James B.
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Drywall, dryer removal, and more!

Called in Peter for a same day appointment (!) in Burnaby to help with removing our dryer, and he did that with ease. Then fixed the mess of a drywall job the installers did, then helped us with installing a curtain rod since he had time :)

Great service, quality work. Absolutely recommend if you need something done fast and well!

Hi James. Thanks for your review. Mr Handyman always tries to provide prompt service and good work. I am glad we were able to help and look forward to being of service in the future.
Best Regards
Tim

ian.crook
ian.crook

Fence repair

I had a rotten section of fence that needed to be replaced. Mr Handyman got me a quote quickly and started the work the same day. Job was done quickly and without unnecessary extras. Very satisfied

Thanks Ian. I am glad we were able to complete this work for you.

More about Mr Handyman Of Burnaby And New Westminster

Mr. Handyman provides professional repair, maintenance and renovation services to residential and commercial clients. Our insured Service Technicians are employees with an average of 8 to 10 years off experience who receive regular company training, which ensures consistent, quality work that's done right the first time, every time.
***
Mr. Handyman Technicians arrive in nationally-recognized uniforms and branded vans that are stocked with every tool they'll need to complete the required work. You will not have to interrupt your day's activities, or waste valuable time waiting for Mr. Handyman. Our on-time record is second to none, and we arrive ready to work.