Painkiller Home Services

DorothyTaggart
DorothyTaggart
1 review Burnaby, BC

Install thermostat & dimmer switch

He was very polite and cleaned up after the work was done - was very satisfied

Thank you, Dorothy. Looking forward to working for you again.

Private
Private
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Furniture build

Max is awesome. He came in started working on my projects 1 by 1 when I moved In to my new house and he’s pretty much built everything in my house. His rates are great, friendly and loyal. Quick responses too. Awesome work, awesome guy.

Thank you! It was pleasure working for you.

More about Painkiller Home Services

The Painkiller Home Services, is the doctor for your home! My name is Max and I have been working on people's homes for many years. I am able to do pretty much everything a handyman can do. Our rates start at $70.00 + 40.00 every additional hour. However, please call me or message me about the job and we can work out a great price for you. We also have a service where we can maintain your home for you every month for a set price monthly. If you're interested, please send me a message or a call.

Max Gonokhov,