Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Coquitlam BC V3K 6W6
Plumbing
Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

jtong in Vancouver
jtong in Vancouver
1 review New Westminster, BC

Purchase & Install - Garburator

Excellent services. Issue was well explained. Very affordable and completed the job in a timely manner!

I will call them again in the future. The website is easy to navigate.

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We look forward to serving you again

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Plumbing in Bathroom

Moe's Plumbing & Heating performed an excellent repair at very affordable cost after. The workmanship was stela and left the site clean and tidy.

Work schedule was vary convenient; I'll recommend them for friends and family anytime.

We thank you for your wonderful feedback and review! All the best till next time.

Riette in Maple Ridge
Riette in Maple Ridge

Toilet Replacement

All good . ..
I was pleased with the service and quality of workmanship.
Communication was clear and straightforward. Received estimate and receipts right away. Very efficient.

I did find it expensive but I would recommend this company. I feel they are very trustworthy and would use them again.

We thank you for your great review. Was a pleasure for our team to have met and rendered services to you. All the best till next time!

Ken in New Westminster
Ken in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Replace shower head pipe and control valve

Our shower head pipe broke off in the wall. Mod and Soroosh recommended replacing the 35 year old control valve at the same time. They cut the drywall to get access. After completing the plumbing they replaced the drywall and applied tape and first coat of filler. They were very neat, professional and personable. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your great feedback! We look forward to serving you again for years to come!

Jfun
Jfun
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

purchase and install toilets

Soroosh is my go-to guy for plumbing issues that's why when I needed to replace 2 toilets I contacted him. He provided suggestions for which brand/model to buy and did the purchasing and installation for me. What great service! Moe and Soroosh did a great job and left the work area clean. Thank you so much!

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

Doug in Coquitlam
Doug in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Laundry cabinet install

Moe and Saroosh removed removed a sink cabinet and plumbing and installed a new cabinet and faucet. Service and drainage pipes were brought up to standard. They were efficient and did a very neat, complete job.

Thank you for your amazing feedback.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen sink unblocked

I just had a good experience with Moe’s plumbing. They are very friendly and professional. My kitchen sink was blocked. They solved the problem quickly. I would like to recommend this company to everybody in need.

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We look forward to serving you again.

dmacdonell318@gmail.com
D. 8.

Replacement of furnace

I had a great experience with Moe’s Plumbing. They were very informative and efficient. While replacing my furnace they also
rescued 5 baby squirrels that were in furnace room. Very humane
and carried on working so hard to replace my furnace. Would recommend highly. Thanks so much!

Daphne

Thank you for your amazing review and feedback! We look forward to serving you again!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Shower repair

We had Moe's do a shower repair previously. The valve in the repair failed. They replaced the valve, got everything working without any charge. They stand behind their work. SO WONDERFUL! THANK YOU!

Your feedback is important to us. We look forward to serving you again!

Ben in Toronto
Ben in Toronto

Ben Tham

Honest did not charge when they were not able to diagn ose the issue. They refund after another technician was able to diagnose and fix the isdue
This is rare to see nowadays

If a job doesn't go the way it should and we're at fault it only makes sense to refund you in full. We do hope we can maintain our relationship for the future and that you'd consider us again for a job at your residence.

More about Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Water is an integral part of your life...
We're here to protect that resource.

Moe's Plumbing Drainage & Heating is a full service plumbing company serving coquitlam, vancouver, burnaby, surrey , and the lower mainland! We offer plumbing, drainage, and heating services in timely manner with superior quality. Whether you have a burst water main , clogged pipe, or simply need a hot water heater replacement we're is here for you .

With Dispatch available 24/7, 365 days a year - you can be rest assured that your emergencies are dealt with as soon as possible. Water is a main part of our integral lives and pipes are the arteries of our society . Choose Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc. to have the plumbing drainage or heating repair done right !

Plumbing
Residential and commercial General plumbing repair and maintenance Plumbing renovation Sump pump installation, repair and service Drain cleaning Gas line hook-up Gas fitting installation and alteration Same day Gas hot water tank installation and service Instant Gas tankless water heater installation and service Boiler installation, repair and service Furnace installation, repair and service Fireplace installation, repair and service Hydronic heating system installation and service BBQ box installation
Residential & Commercial Services Service leak repairs, drain cleaning, and bathroom/kitchen renovations!
2001
Cash - Credit - Bank transfer - Cheque
Red seal certified
PROJECT RATE
Free Estimates!
1 Year free labor warranty on select services.