Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Coquitlam BC V3K 6W6
Plumbing
Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Install 2 new toilets

Very on time. Excellent service and professional.
They did a great job. Will call again for any plumbing issues.

Thank you for your great feedback and review!

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Positive experience

Prompt replies to calls and emails. Fair pricing and good service. The repair process was outlined and explained well. They were able answer my questions regarding the different options available for a new disposal, shut off valve for the cold supply serving the faucet, new shut off valve and hammer arrestor assembly for the dishwasher and repair of a faucet cold line drip.

Thank you for your great feedback. We look forward to serving you again!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fast good quality service

Satisfied quick one day service, faucet replaced by Moes plumbing and heating. I would highly recommend their service

Thank you for your great feedback. Your business is appreciated.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Broken shower handle

Was giving the kids a bath when the shower handle broke and I couldn't turn off the tap. Called Moe's Plumbing and they were quick to respond! Was able to get an appointment early next morning as I had to work that day and was provided a quote before I booked. Soroosh even instructed me to take a picture of the handle so he'd have the part ready to go to make things quicker! Soroosh was on time and quickly fixed the problem. He was super friendly and helpful and i was only charged the quoted price. AAA+ service and I would highly recommend their services to my friends and family!

Always a pleasure! We thank you for taking the time to write such great feedback. Have a wonderful summer!

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Drain pipe cleaning

Happy I chose Moe’s. Knowledgeable, friendly and honest. They are now my go to for plumbing needs.

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Have a wonderful summer.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Toilet replacement

This is the second job Moe's has done for me. Clear communications, prompt and reliable service with friendly technicians. Would use them again in the future and recommend them to others.

We thank you for your amazing review and feedback! Have a wonderful summer!

Kitchen sink faucet

Super nice guys who know what they’re doing and stand behind their work. Family run business is more trustworthy than big box!

Thank you for your amazing feedback!

Bathroom Reno

Got stuck and frustrated. Called Moe's. They showed up an hour later and got me going again in 30 min. Plumbing is sometimes difficult if you dont have the right tools. I am finishing the job myself but if I get stuck again I won't hesitate to call the professionals.

We appreciate the time you took to write us this review. It is much appreciated.

1 review Surrey, BC

Bathroom Faucet repair

Prompt, Punctual, Informed, Proffessional , Fair, Safe, Ethical, Involved , Local , Relatable, Reccomendable, Valuable

Thank you for your amazing feedback and words! All the best!

Emre
Emre
0 reviews Vancouver, ON

Kitchen sink pipes clog removal

Technicians arrived timely, they were very professional and tidy and they have completed the work while explaining the causes and their solution to me.

Definitely the kind of service I would recommend to friends and family.

Was truly a pleasure for us to have met and rendered services to you.

More about Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Water is an integral part of your life...
We're here to protect that resource.

Moe's Plumbing Drainage & Heating is a full service plumbing company serving coquitlam, vancouver, burnaby, surrey , and the lower mainland! We offer plumbing, drainage, and heating services in timely manner with superior quality. Whether you have a burst water main , clogged pipe, or simply need a hot water heater replacement we're is here for you .

With Dispatch available 24/7, 365 days a year - you can be rest assured that your emergencies are dealt with as soon as possible. Water is a main part of our integral lives and pipes are the arteries of our society . Choose Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc. to have the plumbing drainage or heating repair done right !

Plumbing
Residential and commercial General plumbing repair and maintenance Plumbing renovation Sump pump installation, repair and service Drain cleaning Gas line hook-up Gas fitting installation and alteration Same day Gas hot water tank installation and service Instant Gas tankless water heater installation and service Boiler installation, repair and service Furnace installation, repair and service Fireplace installation, repair and service Hydronic heating system installation and service BBQ box installation
Residential & Commercial Services Service leak repairs, drain cleaning, and bathroom/kitchen renovations!
2001
Cash - Credit - Bank transfer - Cheque
Red seal certified
PROJECT RATE
Free Estimates!
1 Year free labor warranty on select services.