Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Coquitlam BC V3K 6W6
Plumbing
Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Pat
Pat

Emergency service

Great service! We needed an emergency visit due to a burst pipe and they were able to come on site quickly, properly assess the problem and work through to resolution. The communication was great, automated texts and emails with appointment details and estimated time of arrival. Would recommend and use again.

Thank you very much for your amazing review pat! We look forward to serving you again.

lkaye
lkaye
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Dishwasher pump failed- flooded kitchen

They were super friendly, professional, and answered my questions without making me feel dumb or intimidated. I really appreciate what they did for me, and would absolutely use Moe's Plumbing and Heating again.

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

lizmunro
lizmunro

Snaked basement drain.

They were prompt in arriving, polite, explained what they were doing, cleaned up after. We were worried it would be a bigger job but they solved our drainage problem.

Was a pleasure for our team to have met you! We look forward to seeing you again.

koustas
koustas

Sink drain leak.

Efficient, professional, polite. and made sure leak was fixed correctly. Would use them again when needed.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!!

Ravi
Ravi

Toilet Repair

Moe's did a great job! They were professional, clean and quick. The best plumbing company I've ever worked with. Thanks guys!

Thank you Ravi. We look forward to serving you again!

P.W.
P.W.
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Laundry Room

Laundry room faucet repairs and appliance installation. Service was above and beyond! Very professional and knowledgeable guys! I highly recommend Moe and his son!

Thank you so much for your amazing review!!

mvspade
mvspade

Furnace

Furnace troubleshoot. Replaced thermostat control. Sent text message prior to arrival. Prompt with appointment. Explained diagnostics well.

Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to serving you again!

A_A
A_A
1 review New Westminster, BC

Kitchen drain and washing machine install

Satisfactory work, but inefficient and costs considerably more than quoted. I understand that jobs can run longer than expected, but please don’t quote an hours worth of work, when knowing full well it will take longer. I would have gone with another company. The following is a about principle= Please arrive on time, I expect you in my apartment working at the time agreed, especially when you are charging what you are charging. I was charged 20 min worth of “working” time because you couldn’t find parking in front of my building. There was a parking lot in front of my building and I would have gladly paid for your parking rather you charging me $60. Also, not sure why you are arriving at my residence at exactly 11 and telling me you can’t find parking, If you had arrived 10 min earlier I would have gladly directly you to the appropriate lot. Further more if you parked in that lot it would have taken you less time to get the materials necessary to finish the job. Pictures were provided to you in advance and all materials and appropriate equipment should have been brought with you to the job site. Again I completely understand that there are things that need to be obtained, but Considering there are 2 individuals working, please continue working while your partner goes down to get what you need.

All in all. Satisfactory work and quality is what I would expect from any licenced and certified plumber (=high), but blew my budget out of the water for this because of inefficiency. Securing IKEA dishwashers are not a specialty, kindly ask that they ensure your dishwasher is working and draining properly and secure your dishwasher yourself. The securing alone took 1 hour.

The crew that came in were friendly, genuine and polite. I respect their craft and how hard of a business it is, and I understand why the rates are as high as they are, but efficiency is important, and ultimately how you get repeat business. I would suggest clarifying how much the job will cost when the crew arrive, so you are not surprised by a doubling of the quote that was initially given.

Thank you for your review and feedback. Every review is taken under direct consideration and brought up at our staff meetings to ensure our service continues to improve as per our clients response.

Jashwin
Jashwin
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Bathroom shower repair

Excellent and fast service. Soroosh Piryaei arrive on time, figured out the problem with the shower and found the solution.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again!

Steve
Steve
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replaced sink faucet and resealed bathroom vanity.

Communication was great booking was convenient workers were professional. Best possible outcome. I will be using Moe's for any plumbing related issues I may have in the future.

Thank you very much for your amazing review. We lool forward to seeing you again!

More about Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Water is an integral part of your life...
We're here to protect that resource.

Moe's Plumbing Drainage & Heating is a full service plumbing company serving coquitlam, vancouver, burnaby, surrey , and the lower mainland! We offer plumbing, drainage, and heating services in timely manner with superior quality. Whether you have a burst water main , clogged pipe, or simply need a hot water heater replacement we're is here for you .

With Dispatch available 24/7, 365 days a year - you can be rest assured that your emergencies are dealt with as soon as possible. Water is a main part of our integral lives and pipes are the arteries of our society . Choose Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc. to have the plumbing drainage or heating repair done right !