HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Coquitlam  >  Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Reviews for Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

WilfR in New Westminster
WilfR in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Clogged Kitchen Drain: 20 Years Worth of Food and Grease Cleaned Up

On Wednesday our kitchen sink seemed to be draining slowly and by Friday it wasn't draining at all. We called Moe's on Saturday morning, based largely on their positive reviews on Homestars.com. They said they could by around 12:45 and have a look at our sink.

Right on time Soroosh and his Dad (whose name I missed, I am sorry) showed up and went right to work. They were immediately friendly, respectful and authoritative. They came with an impressive array of machines, and proceeded to vacuum, power-snake and then pressure wash the guts of our kitchen drain and pipes. They kept us informed of everything that they were doing, and provided us with several preventative tips for keeping our drains clean.

We were very satisfied with the job that Soroosh and his Dad did, and felt that the price they charged was fair. All in all full marks for Moe's Plumbing and Heating. The next time we need a plumber they will be our first choice. We would not hesitate to call them again, or to recommend them to our friends and family.

In all honesty reading this review gave us an unprecedented feeling of joy. Its words like yours that keep us going every day. I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to servicing your home again. All the best to you.

gcredbird99
gcredbird99

Dishwasher instillation

Professional quality service - I would hesitate using them again! After the job was complete they removed all the boxes and wrapping.

Thank you for the kind review!! We appreciate your business.

Angie
Angie

Leaking faucet!

I'm delighted that I found Soroosh and Mo's Plumbing. They responded quickly to my call, showed up when they said they would, were clean and respectful in my home, and did great work for a reasonable price. They cleaned out some of the pipes related to the repair, and gave me some great tips on how to improve the life of my garburator. I've been looking for a capable and trustworthy local plumber for years, and I'm happy that I've now finally found my go-to company. I recommend them without reservation.

Thank you so much for the kind review Angie. Truly a pleasure to have met you. looking forward to seeing you again. All the best. - Soroosh

Mombak in Surrey
Mombak in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Amazing Friendly Service!

We are currently selling our house and two days before we were to have an open house, our garage started flooding from above (from inside the walls of our ensuite bathroom shower). We called Moe's at 8pm, both Moe and Soroosh arrived around 10pm. They were very friendly and sympathetic. They spent about 2 hours determining the problem and preparing for the eventual full repair the next day. Amazingly, they managed to repair the broken pipe in the shower without breaking any part of the wall or any tiles (Soroosh said that he and Moe had discussed it throughout the night and they eventually bought a specific tool just to do the job). Both Moe and Soroosh were fantastic while they were here. They said that they treat a person's house as if it were their own -- and they did. Bravo to both Soroosh and Moe for a job well done! Thank you!

Really was a pleasure to have met you guys. Glad we could help you in such a time crunch. Have a wonderful summer and hopefully we see each other soon for the right reasons!

Jordan
Jordan
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Sink installation, new faucets, and plumbing

Moe's Plumbing provided us with amazing service! They were prompt with a visit and a quote, and extremely polite and friendly while doing the work. We needed the sink installed for our new business and Moe's team got the job done quickly, professionally, and with no fuss. We will be sure to use them again!

was truly a pleasure for our team to get to know you and your fiance Jordan. Have a great summer and best of luck with the business.

Mike T.
Mike T.

Bathroom repair.

We had a leak under our bathroom sink, Soroosh came and had a look and diagnosed what the issue was and gave a quote of approximately how much it would take to fix. The work was well done and in a timely manner. Have already recommended Moe's plumbing to a friend having issues.

Thank you for the kind review Mike. was a pleasure getting to know you and serving you at your home.

Stephen
Stephen

Kitchen Sink Replacement

Moe the technician was absolutely professional and thorough.

I would highly recommend Moe's Plumbing

Thank you so much for the kind review Stephen. we'll let Moe know!

anil_merani
anil_merani

Garbarator

Very professional, thorough, and efficient .
Very polite and understanding .
We were given accurate information of what was wrong and given excellent advise !

Truly a pleasure Anil. you guys were amazing to deal with. have a great summer.

michael
michael

Pipe maintenance

Excellent customer service. On-time and and got the job done quickly at an affordable cost. I will definitely continue to be a customer. Great work!

Thank you for the kind words Michael. Have a great summer!

Tony
Tony

Kitchen renovations

Very fast, On time and super friendly couldn't ask for a better company to come into my familys home! Thanks Moe's plumbing for your services.

Thank you for your kind words Tony. Highly appreciated.

More about Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc.

Water is an integral part of your life...
We're here to protect that resource.

Moe's Plumbing Drainage & Heating is a full service plumbing company serving coquitlam, vancouver, burnaby, surrey , and the lower mainland! We offer plumbing, drainage, and heating services in timely manner with superior quality. Whether you have a burst water main , clogged pipe, or simply need a hot water heater replacement we're is here for you .

With Dispatch available 24/7, 365 days a year - you can be rest assured that your emergencies are dealt with as soon as possible. Water is a main part of our integral lives and pipes are the arteries of our society . Choose Moe's Plumbing & Heating Inc. to have the plumbing drainage or heating repair done right !