Imperial General Contractor

Imperial General Contractor

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Imperial General Contractor

Vitt

Structural framing of walk-in closets, laundry room, duct and other small things

I am a returning customer to hire Shafi and his team to do some framing work for our house in order to be able to install the drywall. They completed the job within one day. Highly recommend Shafi and his team.

Hi vita thanks for the review good luck.

Mo
Mo
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washroom exhaust fan

I have called Shafi every time I have needed something fixed in the house since he did some structural work on my previous home. He has always been an honest, knowledgeable and hardworking professional offering services at reasonable rates. He is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him.

Hi Mo thanks for the review good luck

Raymond
Raymond

Toilet repair

I consider my self fortunate to have met Shafi. He saved me several hundred dollars by fixing my toilets Flush mechanism. Shafi was punctual, came when he said ne would. worked silently and within a short time fixed everything. I would definitely hire him to do additional work anytime. Thank you Shafi

Hi Raymond thanks for review it was a pleasure working for you .

Harpreet in Toronto
Harpreet in Toronto

Honest, Hard Working Professional

Secured existing beam in the basement, removed existing posts, added new and extra posts. Very professional work by Shafi. Did proper job, No short cuts. Also made a bigger window in existing wall. Very polite personality and cooperative.

Hello thanks for the review I wish you good luck.

Anandi in Toronto
Anandi in Toronto

bathroom renovation

Very professional and efficient. Work was completed in time. Saffi is very polite and did exactly what I wanted. Will be calling him for other home renovations .

Hi Anandi thanks for the review it was a pleasure working for you good luck.

Vitt

Structural framing removal/replacing after fire damage

We had a fire in the furnace room (basement) due to a battery explosion. The burnt floor joists between the upper level and basement area had to be removed and replaced, and different shoring walls had to be installed according to the engineering drawings. We hired Shafi and his team to do the job. Shafi sent us an estimate for his work including material cost. It was convenient for us, as we did not have to buy the material ourselves and transport it to the house. Shafi and his team are very professional and hard working. Shafi would answer any questions I had pertaining to the job, as I often dropped by the house to see how things were going. Shafi and his team finish the job in record time with us being fully satisfied. We could not be happier. I highly recommend Shafi and his team.

Hi vita how are you thanks for the review it was pleasure working with you good luck.

Annita
Annita

Toilet and sink.

Good job. Very polite and cleaned up after. Thanks for coming at short notice. They came and installed a toilet and sink and even though it took a long time they stayed within budget.

Hi Annita thanks for the review good luck.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Framing & installation of 2 fire-rated solid wood doors

I called Shafi to install 2 fire-rated doors to separate my main floor unit from my basement. This was a very complex job which most contractors were not too confident about doing. I must say that Shafi and his crew did a fantastic job! I was extremely impressed with their degree of professionalism, talent, and efficiency! Shafi is also very calm, patient, respectful and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Shafi without a shadow of doubt! Thank you Shafi and I look forward to you doing more work for me soon!
Francesca

Hi Francesca thanks for the review it was a pleasure working with and will in future good luck.

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Main Floor Renovations

Shafi was very polite, accommodating, and professional. We asked him to remove the trim in our home and remove a couple of walls and the kitchen bulkheads. He did an excellent job and when the electrical didn't work out as expected, he quickly fixed it. We have more work for him soon and we will be calling him to take care of it.

Hello Robin it was a pleasure working for you good luck .

Lester in Toronto
Lester in Toronto

Bathroom reno and more done professionally!

Shafi renovated two bathrooms and a powder room for us from start to finish. This included taking out the old floors, installing new tiled floors, moving the position of a toilet, reinstalling toilets, changing plumbing, adding blocks between joists to install floating Ikea vanities and large medicine cabinets and putting in new electrical switches. The advantage was that just had to deal with him to do everything.

Shafi also took care of other plumbing in the house, installed drywall in our basement and changed our dryer vent.

The work was clean and professional and I wouldn't hesitate to hire Shafi again.

Hi Luster thanks for the review it was a pleasure working for good luck .

More about Imperial General Contractor

Imperial General Contractor is a fully licensed and insured company. Our staff is union trained for their trade, safety certified. We specialize in structural load-bearing walls. Our customer satisfaction is our goal. We choose the best materials for their project at the best price. We do what we write in our contract.

Certified Framer and Handyman