Seal It Property Services

Reviews for Seal It Property Services

JP
JP

Lawn. Grading and sod

Great service and communication. Always on time and delivered over and above. Work was completed when promised .

Thanks!

sonnyghosh
sonnyghosh

walkway sealing

Alex did a very good job of repairing and sealing my walkway.The work was finished on time.
the price was reasonable.Thanks Alex.

Not o.
Not o.

Power washed and sealed front and side walkways and large patio area around pool all in patterned concrete.

Work was very well done. I was always contacted in advance of the crew’s arrival and the work was always done right on time over a 3 day period to allow wash and dry time. Alex ( crew manager) was always polite and helpful with all the questions I had and also made some good suggestions I had not considered for future treatments, care and maintenance. Great care was taken not to overspray into gardens and the pool. Alex would do little extras without hesitation when requested eg. exposed side foundation wall, extra coats on sensitive areas and high traffic areas. Great care was also exercised in moving furniture and plant containers, etc.so as not to cause damage. After job was completed Alex made sure everything was cleaned up to my satisfaction before finalizing the work done. I would not hesitate to recommend Alex/“Seal-It “ to anyone requiring similar work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Driveway Sealing and Paving Stone Repair

Alexander and his team recently completed my interlocking driveway re-surfacing and sealing and although we had some minor surface blemishes thereafter (possibly caused by moisture), upon contact he immediately returned and re-applied an emulsion coating which has to date been very effective and solved the problem. I was very impressed with his follow-up calls to ensure all work met my satisfaction and recommend his company highly for driveway re-surfacing/sealing, paving stone repair or other related work.

p.s. The same driveway blemish problem happened with a previous driveway sealing company who completely ignored our repeated requests for correction and foolishly blamed my driveway problem on my neighbors.

and some extensive work on restructuring approximately two 30 ft. long paving stone sections

Driveway sealing

I hired SEAL-IT Property Services Inc. to power wash my interlocking stone driveway in order to remove the grass and weeds growing in between the stones. Alex did a wonderful job. He responded immediately to my inquiry, came the next day to power wash and the following day to sand and seal the driveway. Very efficient and quality service. Alex was very professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend his services.

Dan F.
Dan F.
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Crack filling and driveway seal

Alex did a great job. Easy to deal with and was very punctual. Understands what customer service and satisfaction is all about. Would highly recommend.

jenne2586
jenne2586

Driveway cleaning and sealing

Alex, was amazing!! He did an awesome job!! Very professional and efficient!! ALSO cleaned up the interlocking walk beside the driveway!! Thanks Alex!!!

Shashi
Shashi
1 review Milton, ON

I got my Patio interlocking repaired and sealed, also some landscaping.

I hired Alex to fix my backyard interlocking which had a lot of weeds, and a few uneven steps in the backyard and also under the front porch. After talking to Alex when he came to check out to provide an estimate, I also decided to go for some landscaping in the backyard. All in all I felt Alex was very responsible and completed the work on time as promised.

Ken of Mississauga
Ken of Mississauga

Very professional, courteous and simply amazing job.

Got in touch with Alex and communication was very simple and amazing. No surprises. Day of the driveway seal, Alex was very professional, organized and courteous. And the job was simply amazing. Would recommend Alex anytime to anyone..... no need to look for other driveway sealing companies out there !!! :)

Was so happy with how courteous and professional Alex was... decided to use his team once again, this time, doing landscaping which includes interlocking a portion of the backyard and a couple of retaining walls for our garden bed.. and once again.. he and his team did not disappoint.. the work was simply amazing but most importantly it was ON TIME... and the place was kept tidy and clean ALL THE TIME!!! .... Can't say enough good things about Alex and his team. Would not think twice in availing their service once again in future projects!!!!!!!! :)

Hey Ken -- thanks for the kind words! Glad to hear that your experience with us was a satisfying one. Keeping our clients happy is our ultimate goal -- and thanks to the appreciation from clients like you -- we are able to strive to keep meeting this goal on a regular basis. Thanks again, Ken -- nice working with you!

Alex
SEAL IT

More about Seal It Property Services

Welcome to the home of Seal It Property Services! If you are looking for a reputable, professional and affordable team of professionals to help you with a project, well then, you have come to the right place! Our highly qualified team of professionals have the tools and expertise to get done what you need done! Offering everything from seal coating services to other landscaping services such as maintenance and design, SIPS has been serving the GTA for the last 5 years with the highest level of satisfaction, quickly rising to the top of GTA's leading seal coating & landscaping companies.

****

At SIPS, we pride ourselves on, and make our number one goal, customer satisfaction. Whether it is small or large scale project, count on us to provide the highest value of service we possibly can from start to finish! We love to hear from our clients, so any of your feedback is always welcome. Stay connected with us on social media or send us a message through the "Contact" page here!