Seal It Property Services

Reviews for Seal It Property Services

C McDougall in Mississauga
C McDougall in Mississauga

Clean and Re-Sand Patios

I got a couple of quotes to do this work. I needed both front and back re-sanded because they're 15 and 25 years old. I also needed a big hole cemented in along the retaining wall because of a rodent digging there and a few areas had stones re-leveled because of sinking. Alex did an excellent job. He was quick, quiet and very tidy. I couldn't' be happier. I would definitely recommend him to friends and neighbors!

Colleen;

Thanks for your kind words, we truly appreciate your satisfaction in our work. Looking forward to working with you in the near future!

Denise
Denise
1 review Milton, ON

Yard cleaning

Alexander did an amazing job in cleaning my front and back yard. I am very grateful to his thoroughness and dedication. I will continue our business and I strongly recommend him to all my family and friends.

Thanks Denise - it was a pleasure working with you in getting your fall cleanup done. Looking forward to many more.

Regards,

ALEX

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

Garden fall cleanup

Very happy with the service provided.
Alex was very prompt to reply, to provide quote and to schedule service. Showed up on time, listened carefully and asked the right questions. He offered options to lower the cost and cut an hour or two of time required to finish garden cleanup.
His quote was about what I expected and it was lower than other company’s estimate.
I look forward to hire Alex for regular garden maintenance next summer and to do interlock cleaning and sealing in the spring.
I would most definitely recommend this company to anybody looking for property management.

Hi Natalia.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We truly appreciate that you were satisfied with the level of quality we were able to offer you in getting your garden prepped for winter.
Looking forward to working with you again in the Spring.

kensookhoo in Brampton
kensookhoo in Brampton
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Project services

Very much on time. Job was very well done he paid attention to all details. The area was well clean up on job completion. I will certainly reccommend Alex to any one for similar work.

Hi Ken

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you to install a drainage system in your backyard. We are glad you were satisfied with our workmanship and quality of work.
Looking forward to work with you on future projects!

sonnia
sonnia

Hot ashpult patch

Came on time, fair price and am excellent job. Alex was nice, polite and thoughtful!

Hi Suraj

Thanks for the review! We are glad you are satisfied with the quality of our work we were able to provide you in completing a hot asphalt patch on your driveway.

Regards,

Seal It

Rowena in GTA
Rowena in GTA

Landscaping

Alex provided landscaping services for our home (planting, transplanting, hardscaping with rocks). He understood what we envisioned and was able to bring it to life. We appreciated his flexibility when we wanted to add in some, additional minor details and he was very pleasant to communicate with. Alex clearly takes customer service and satisfaction very seriously. We have not yet proceeded withe the sealing of our patterned concrete due to the cold weather but we look forward to having Alex and his team return in the spring. It was impressive that he could provide more than just sealing and we were pleased with the overall job.

Hi Rowena

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure working with you on your front yard landscaping project. Glad you are enjoying it - looking forward to continue working with you on future projects.

Regards

resp55
resp55

Driveway asphalt and stone sealing

Alex did a great job on our driveway, repair the gap between garage and driveway, sealing stones and asphalt driveway. Responsible and courteous young man. Highly recommended.

Jean & Sean

It was truly a great pleasure working with you guys and I'm very happy that you guys are satisfied with the work! Looking forward to working with you in the near future.

Tina in Oakville
Tina in Oakville

Fast, efficient and friendly

Alex was terrific from the start. He gave me a quote right away, it was on par with what I expected to pay, he was prompt and very customer oriented.

I'll be hiring him again for sure.

Hi Tina. We appreciate your review. Looking forward to working with you on future projects!

Andrea
Andrea
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway patching and sealing

We are extremely happy with the quality of work and service. Alex responded very quickly to my request for a quote off Homestars, he made sure we knew what we were getting and scheduled us in quickly. On the day of he let us know in advance when he would arrive and then was on time. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Seal It Property Services again or recommend them to friends.

Thanks Andrea! We truly appreciate your review and that your experience with us exceeded your expectations. Looking forward to continue providing you with the best service we possibly can.

SN
SN

Driveway Sealing

Excellent work, cracks filled, sunken driveway near garage repaired. Great attitude, work ethics & on time.

Thanks Sam. We appreciate your review.

More about Seal It Property Services

Welcome to the home of Seal It Property Services! If you are looking for a reputable, professional and affordable team of professionals to help you with a project, well then, you have come to the right place! Our highly qualified team of professionals have the tools and expertise to get done what you need done! Offering everything from seal coating services to other landscaping services such as maintenance and design, SIPS has been serving the GTA for the last 5 years with the highest level of satisfaction, quickly rising to the top of GTA's leading seal coating & landscaping companies.

****

At SIPS, we pride ourselves on, and make our number one goal, customer satisfaction. Whether it is small or large scale project, count on us to provide the highest value of service we possible can from start to finish! We love to hear from our clients, so any of your feedback is always welcome. Stay connected with us on social media or send us a message through the "Contact" page here!