Black Tar Paving

Pam  from Ottawa
Pam from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway sealing

Quote was very reasonable for a double width driveway. The work was completed on the specified day carefully and efficiently even though it extended into the evening hours on the Friday of a long weekend.

Johnson  in Nepean
Johnson in Nepean
1 review Ottawa, ON

Best in town to trust the job

After 8 months of research I found this company, and contracted to them for doing my driveway extension with peel n pave. Right from digging till the end of paving they did a perfect job.

The outstanding thing is Mr.Taif who is one among their partner who quoted me the job was there on site from beginning till end to confirm the quality of job done by his workers. he didn't even ask my opinion to dig out 12'×10'×5' where he saw weak base of previous driveway by the builder.

From next day onwards I started to receive appreciation from my neighbors for the job I did by Black Tar. Thanks Taif for for your sincerity in job and dropping those plywoods to use for parking the boat on that long weekend.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Job!

They paved my dad's driveway about a year ago and it has held up beautifully. He doesn't normally write reviews for services but i couldn't resist writing one. The employees were incredibly nice and informative, they worked through any concerns my dad had and they cleaned up everything after leaving no mess whatsoever. I recomend them to everyone and anyone.

Thank you for your kind words! It's a pleasure serving you! We really appreciate your review!

tjlee3 in Ottawa
tjlee3 in Ottawa

driveway replacement

Black Tar has just completed the replacement of our driveway. The staff were professional and helpful. The job was fully explained and all our questions were answered. The work was done on the agreed upon dates. The people on site were pleasant and knowledgeable. They cleaned up the area upon completion of the job. The driveway looks great.

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Private User reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Amazing Work

Amazing work as usual, I have hired them 3 times before and planning on more. Professionalism at its best. And very nice and cooperative as well. Highly recommendable services. Thanks

It's always great to work with you! Looking forward to serving you the best for many years to come!

Aaron in Ottawa
Aaron in Ottawa

Paving

My little daughter spotted one of there colorful vans... so I decided to give them a call to repave my lane way. The customer service from beginning - end was exceptional. I was even told by there sales rep to compare prices with other companies... they were around 5% more expensive as i was told but for a project this size id choose quality than quantity... Black Tar is pure quality if that's what you stand for... and 5 year warranty is winning!!!! thanks black tar.

Thank you for your kind words Aaron!

Abe in Ottawa
Abe in Ottawa

Parking Lot Paving

I hired Black Tar thru a personal friend to pave my gas station, the workmanship/quality/price was great! Everything was done as promised and the quality control team was inspecting the job up until the end. If your looking for a clean job ....yes Black tar!
Thanks you

Thank you for the wonderful review Abe, it was wonderful getting to know you!

Peter Burgham in Ottawa
Peter Burgham in Ottawa

Paving

Exceptional asphalt & concrete work! Extremely satisfied with the work! The edges were done to perfection , staff very friendly! Strongly recommend for high quality workmanship.
Thanks again
Black Tar.

Thank you for the opportunity and once again thank you for the referrals!

angbuff88
angbuff88
1 review Osgoode, ON

Black Tar removed the old and re-paved our driveway

They did a great job. We're very pleased with their work. The guys are professional and very pleasant. We have nothing but good things to say about them or their work

Thank you for the great review, the pleasure was all ours!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Driveway

Very satisfied with the paving job, very professional and knowledgeable, in and out in 1 day, highly recommend them, they visited the site many times to make sure everything would be done correctly and came by once finished to make sure everything was ok.

Thank you for the wonderful review. The Black Tar Team is happy to know that you're satisfied with the end result!

More about Black Tar Paving

Black Tar Paving primarily specializes within the paving industry. We are known for using only the highest quality asphalt, HL3 Road Grade. We are one of the few companies that apply highway and road grade asphalt within residential subdivisions!

Furthermore, we provide one of the longest warranty policies out there, a 5 year maintenance warranty.. and it's free of charge!