Black Tar Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K2J 0X1

Reviews for Black Tar Paving

Still waiting

Worst company we have ever dealt with. We had our project booked now for four months. Due to broken equipment on their end we have been cancelled on five times now and being given quite the run around. We had a family emergency and told we were next in line for first week in July. It is now July 14th and no one has returned any of our messages. Customer service is horrible. I finally spoke to someone today and was told no work order has yet been established. Our neighbours all booked with another paving company over two months after we did and all their jobs are done. We regret now not going with the same company but had already paid a deposit with Black Tar. Hopefully our job is completed by the end date specified in their contract (July 31st) and it is good work but given how they treat their customers thus far I would not recommend this company to anyone

Excellent Work

Black Tar is a good hard working group of people.
They are a great company and we are happy with a Job well done.
When a mistake happened they went the extra mile to resolve to our satisfaction.
I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Jack in Ottawa
Jack in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent, professional service

Black Tar is a great company that does great work. They put in an excellent driveway for me last year. Then DirectBore came along and cut a big hole in it, and left a laughable patch, when running fibreoptic cable for Telus. Jacob from Black Tar did an excellent job patching the hole properly and sealing the driveway. Looks almost brand new again. Thanks Jacob and Black Tar!

Thank you for the wonderful review Jack!

Driveway Paving

Black Tar was by far the best company I have dealt with during my driveway paving experience. Their customer service, professionalism and quality is what my wife and I hoped for and more. From the beginning of the project to days after completion, they make sure you are taken care of and ensure your happy with their work.

Thank you Black Tar for making what could have been a stressful experience, not so stressful! Construction companies should take a page from your book.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working on your project.

Driveway Asphalt Paving

Our experience getting our driveway repaved was a very smooth process. They showed up within 3 days of requesting a quote. the quote was sent to me by email I was able to pay my deposit (15%) online and work was completed within their deadline. They were polite and professional while doing the work and actually cleaned the road once they were done working. Very satisfied

It was a pleasure working on your project. Feel free to pass by and say hello anytime!

Saleem Ansari
Saleem Ansari
1 review Ottawa, ON

Driveway Repair

We engaged Black Tar Paving for the repair of our driveway and patio stones. Mr. Taif and his team carried out the job in a very professional way with the least inconvenience to us. The quality of their work is marvelous and they have very high work ethic; started the work as promised and finished it on time. I will recommend Black Tar to all my friends. Thank you to Taif and his team. God bless you. Stay safe and stay healthy.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Driveway paving by Black Tar

I had my driveway repaved by Black Tar and they did a fantastic, very professional job! They kept me informed all along the way from beginning to end. I was extremely impressed and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the great review!

Bruce
Bruce

Great job on new driveway

Our driveway was completely excavated and repaved as it was the original driveway from 1959 and had various layers of patching done over the years. Due to COVID, we experienced delays, but once they started - they did a fantastic job. They made sure the slope of the driveway drained away from the house and the site was cleaned upon completion. We are very satisfied with the job and their product. Thank you Sam, Jackie and the Black Tar team! As an aside, we have been asked if we heated the driveway as with our recent storm...the snow seemed to just melt away!!

It was a pleasure working with you Bruce!

D&T Morrison
D&T Morrison
1 review Russell, ON

Driveway Paving

Outstanding, very professional paving team that quickly and efficiently delivered a very clean, high quality driveway. You can find a cheaper asphalt deal, but you won’t find a better bang for your buck if you’re looking for a high-end product, warrantied, to enjoy for many years!

Thank you for the wonderful review Mr.Morrison!

Andre in Toronto
Andre in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laneway crack filling and driveway sealant. Also a slop at the garage entrance.

I shopped around a few companies and found Black Tar Paving with the best reviews. After speaking with the owner over many phone calls, the job was completed to mine and my neighbors full satisfaction and very pleased with the results. The guys that came on site were so pleasant and easy going. After they left, the area was very clean.

Thank you for your kind words Andre!

More about Black Tar Paving

Black Tar Paving specializes in asphalt and interlock. We are known for our high-quality standards and optimal customer service. We are very employee and customer-oriented. We believe in making your experience as effortless as possible. As of 2021, we are a team of over 30 strong, with over 11, 000 ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Ottawa?